1. Not here to tell you what the big bang theory is. Google it yourself.
2. Work on reading comprehension. Miracles by these religious people are just claims, there has been not ONE proof that any of these were outside the realm of nature.
=Same with claims of aliens or bigfoot or w/e, Unless you have proof your claim is invalid.
3. Meaning out of life, yes. However you can find deeper/better meaning than you will find in a religion. Again, it's not like religion has a monopoly
4. *Laughs*. Oh man, you think the first institution for scriptural learning was from Christianity? Lulz.
5. People? I'm talking about the Abrahamic God.
6. God of the gaps again? Cmon now. Most religions have a horrible moral system. I know for a fact the Abrahamic ones do. The Hindu has the caste system, not really sure on the shinto one though.
What claims would you like me to back up?(I'll be glad to do this).