Thread: Women

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
  1. #46
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1. Um, no. It wasn't the first, not even close.
    Wait, so your saying that Islam is perfectly fine with women wearing normal clothes?
    2. No, i don't here about women raping women rly. But then again, i hear a lot more about people in the middle east raping women than i do here in the US.(funny fact: Japan has one of the lowest rape rates among countries)
    I also now think that for some reason Islam is putting kneepads and elbow pads on people who ride a bike, in other words they are babying them.

    3. You see, you start with this "not to tight" thing, but in reality its just she has to wear the outfit that is 3-4 layers. Now i can understand you might not want everyone in leotards, but cmon.

    4. So after 3-4 post, you say she's not 9......funny how that works out.
    -btw: He married a teenager at the age of 50. You can't justify it. Its obviously wrong.
    ------------------------
    Oh and i can. You see psychologist actually have proven this scientifically.
    ------------------------------

    What i'd love to talk about even more is his many wives. I can't even fathom how you justify this. just wow. I mean wow, its not really a wonder to me anymore why i see no atheist attacking Islam.


  2. #47
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    1.Well you should provide something instead of only denying...
    Early Social changes under Islam:
    Early social changes under Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    And don't make me repeat my self, there are Muslim girls wearing "normal" clothes everywhere , Unless you mean something else by "normal"

    2.Dude what are you saying I never mentioned anything about women raping each other o.o
    What i meant by protection is also avoiding suspicious looks and unnecessary words as well as rape

    And about you hearing that rape rates in M.E are greater than in US
    well i dunno about this but it's not true in Egypt, the place where i am at right now.
    I can just tell the exact opposite to you.. especially when most of your(US) songs and movies must involve anything about sex, yes some people are mentally affected by this kind of stuff.

    and Nowadays the most common goal for the youth in the US is to be the most "popular" and sleep with as many individuals as possible.. cough-MTV-cough

    3.I don't know why you can't understand, maybe because there are not much muslims around you but i know what i'm talking about

    4.I mentioned it because you F-ing insisted she was 9 and based your ideas on the fact that she was 9,not that she was only young.
    It wasn't wrong back then, The whole "Age" thing wasn't really considered in marriage at that time, as long as both sides were mature there was np, and even according to the US it's not illegal..It's just not accepted in the modern society
    ------------------------
    Proven what? that the mind of a spoiled child can be the same as of a child living in the middle of nowhere and has to move over with his family every now and then in order to look for water resources and crops?
    who -do you think- would have more experience in life?
    ------------------------------

    5.His Marriages were to either strengthen the relation with other tribes or to help widows who lost their husbands during wars,With exception for his first marriage with Khadija. He Treated his wives equally and they were never forced to marry him..

    You're only judging because this concept is not common in the modern society or else you wouldn't just keep repeating wow wow wow like a fag

    PS What's your religion? or are you an atheist?
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-06-2010 at 03:45 PM.

  3. #48
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Internet: serious business.

  4. #49
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Internet: serious business.
    not really im just killing some time

  5. #50
    D3Dh0oker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Snow vally
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    not really im just killing some time
    oh, so ur not rlly defending what you belive in

  6. #51
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
    oh, so ur not rlly defending what you belive in
    Oh shit he went there D:

    hes just saying hes bored, doesn't mean these aren't his beliefs.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    hamada008 (03-06-2010)

  8. #52
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    1.Well you should provide something instead of only denying...
    Early Social changes under Islam:
    Early social changes under Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    And don't make me repeat my self, there are Muslim girls wearing "normal" clothes everywhere , Unless you mean something else by "normal"

    2.Dude what are you saying I never mentioned anything about women raping each other o.o
    What i meant by protection is also avoiding suspicious looks and unnecessary words as well as rape

    And about you hearing that rape rates in M.E are greater than in US
    well i dunno about this but it's not true in Egypt, the place where i am at right now.
    I can just tell the exact opposite to you.. especially when most of your(US) songs and movies must involve anything about sex, yes some people are mentally affected by this kind of stuff.

    and Nowadays the most common goal for the youth in the US is to be the most "popular" and sleep with as many individuals as possible.. cough-MTV-cough

    3.I don't know why you can't understand, maybe because there are not much muslims around you but i know what i'm talking about

    4.I mentioned it because you F-ing insisted she was 9 and based your ideas on the fact that she was 9,not that she was only young.
    It wasn't wrong back then, The whole "Age" thing wasn't really considered in marriage at that time, as long as both sides were mature there was np, and even according to the US it's not illegal..It's just not accepted in the modern society
    ------------------------
    Proven what? that the mind of a spoiled child can be the same as of a child living in the middle of nowhere and has to move over with his family every now and then in order to look for water resources and crops?
    who -do you think- would have more experience in life?
    ------------------------------

    5.His Marriages were to either strengthen the relation with other tribes or to help widows who lost their husbands during wars,With exception for his first marriage with Khadija. He Treated his wives equally and they were never forced to marry him..

    You're only judging because this concept is not common in the modern society or else you wouldn't just keep repeating wow wow wow like a fag

    PS What's your religion? or are you an atheist?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    1. Normal, as in what everyone else is wearing. Not 3-4 layers during the summer.
    --------------------------------------------------
    2. it was a typo, my bad. *sigh* no point in arguing this one, your obviously blinded by stereotypes.

    3. Yeah.....should i even bother commenting on that stupidity?

    4. You see, thats just bullshit. He had more than 10 wives, you can't possibly expect anyone to believe that is right. Whats more, is that your saying "back then" it was ok. The slave trade back in the 1700's was ok, but that doesn't mean its right. Polygamy itself is wrong, wait, don't tell me you honestly believe its right?
    --------------------------------------------
    *sigh* you should look up psychology idiot. You honestly think any teenager has anywhere near the same mentality of a 50 year old man? Really?

    5. I'm sure he treated his 10+ wives equally. Because its not obvious that you couldn't truly love them all. Polygamy=wrong. I'm judging based on my logic, if I was judging based on your stereotypical "modern society" I wouldn't care and i'd go right back to smoking weed and watching MTV.

    -Christian btw.


  9. #53
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    1.Are you fucking dumb? Do i have to Spam the fact that Muslim Women aren't supposed to uncover their body like "Everyone else" around you do?
    and 1-2 layers Can do it!

    2.It's what I've been told by Americans and what I've Seen in your TV shows..I didn't say all of you have the same way of thinking

    3.You're saying "In Reality" when you don't know shit about it,You're also blinded by stereotypes.
    so keep your mouth shut..

    I'm not gonna reply to 1.2.3 anymore cause it's starting to get pretty dumb



    4.Like Judaism and Christianity,Islam does not provide an explicit prohibition of polygamy
    Unlike Judaism, Christianity and perhaps other religions as well, Islam deals with the issue more clearly and provides certain legal requirements and restraints that amount to the discouragement of such a practice.

    The reason for not prohibiting polygamy categorically is perhaps due to the fact that there are certain conditions which face individuals and societies in different places and at different times, which make the limited practice of polygamy a better solution than either divorce or the hypocritical pretence of morality.

    The verse which allows polygamy “was revealed after the battle of Uhud in which many Muslims were killed, leaving widows and orphans for whom due care was incumbent upon the Muslim survivors.

    ((If you deem it best for the orphans(Widows), marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with them), then (marry) only one))(Quran 4:3)

    From this verse a number of facts are evident:
    1.
    That polygamy is neither mandatory, nor encouraged, but merely permitted.
    2. That the permission to practice polygamy is not associated with mere satisfaction of passion. It is rather associated with compassion toward widows and orphans, a matter that is confirmed by the atmosphere in which the verse was revealed.
    3. That even in such a situation, the permission is far more restricted than the normal practice which existed among the Arabs and other people at that time when many married as many as ten or more wives.
    4. That dealing justly with one’s wives is an obligation. This applies to housing, food, clothing, kind treatment..etc., for which the husband is fully responsible. If one is not sure of being able to deal justly with them, the Quran say: “then(marry) only one.”
    _______________
    This verse, when combined with another verse in the same chapter, shows some discouragement of such plural marriages. The other verse plainly states:

    “You are never able to be fair and just as between women even if it is your ardent desire…” (Qur’an 4: 129)

    The requirement of justice rules out the fantasy that man can “own as any as he pleases.” It also rules out the concept of “secondary wife,” for all wives have exactly the same status and are entitled to identical rights and claims over their husband. It also implies, according to the Islamic Law, that should the husband fail to provide enough support for any of his wives, she can go to the court and ask for a divorce.

    3. The verse says “Marry,” not kidnap, buy, or seduce. What is “marriage” as understood in Islam? Marriage in Islam is a civil contract which is not valid unless both contracting parties consent to it. Thus no wife can be forced or “given” to a husband who is already married.

    I is thus a free choice of both parties. As to the first wife:

    1. She may be barren or ill and see in polygamy a better solution than divorce.
    2. She may divorce him (unilaterally) if he is married to a second wife provided that the nuptial contract gives her the right of unilateral divorce (Ismah).
    3. She can go to court and ask for a divorce if there is evidence of mistreatment or injustice inflicted upon her.

    For more about polygamy in Islam check Polygamy in Islamic Law

    --------------------------------------------
    (*sigh* you should look up psychology idiot. You honestly think any teenager has anywhere near the same mentality of a 50 year old man? Really?)
    You were saying she couldn't have been mature enough and now you're comparing between their mentality..

    5.k
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-07-2010 at 10:03 AM.

  10. #54
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok, so lets agree that you opress women, you obviously only think about stereotypes, and you actually think polygamy is right

    I just can't get how you actually believe it is right. I mean, your saying that a women has to dress in cloth, but the men can have 10 wives. Thats not just a double standard, but worse than women walking around naked. You actually believe that one can love 10 wives at the same time?
    ---------------
    Ok, first off, the girl was lets say 10-20.

    Would you be ok with this girl that age marrying a 50 year old man?
    ----------------------------

    Oh and btw idk about judaism, but christianity does prohibit polygamy.


  11. #55
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The Verse which i mentioned said up to four wives yet you're saying that muhammad had 10 wives at the same time..
    you obviously didn't read my reply and instead you kept talking crap about oppressing women so screw you
    ---------
    Our "standards" today mean nothing to what took place 1400 years ago. Today, anyone under 18 years old is considered a "child", a baby still under his mom's and dad's care, and won't be able to move out before the age of 18. Back then on the other hand, people who reached the age of 18 were considered wise and very mature.
    For example:
    There is a famous Islamic figure called "Usama ibn Zayd".this man was the leader (General) of the Muslim army who encountered the Romans and He was able to defeat them. He was only 16 to 18 years old and was chosen among the well known sahaba's like Omar ibn al-khattab and Abu Bakr (Both became Caliphs later)
    So the point is, Aisha might look as child to you, but back then she certainly was considered as "woman" who was qualified for marriage.
    _________________________
    What about Mary, Jesus' Mother peace be upon both of them? How old was she when she got Married to Joseph after her pregnancy?
    Isn't it believed that Joseph was 90 years old and Mary was 14-15, now are you gonna call him a pedo as well??
    Just saying.
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-08-2010 at 07:35 AM.

  12. #56
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm looking on some history sites, they saying 10+.
    -------------------------------------------
    Again with this bullshit. Just because they DID do it back then, doesn't mean it was right. You seem to believe that anything that was done back then was right, which isn't the case.
    -------------------------------------------

    So basically your either calling Mary an adulterer or Jesus the son of God.
    -Peace be upon them.(rofl, i never got that either, do you believe in purgatory too?)
    Really nice how you said that and then called her a whore. gj.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-09-2010 at 12:16 AM.


  13. #57
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Not at the same time
    -------------------------------------------
    It's not right according to NOW..
    Why can't you understand that our mentality differs from their mentality 1400 years ago! Use that thing called common sense..
    and don't tell me shit about slavery, because Islam didn't promote slavery.
    -------------------------------------------
    No, we believe Jesus was a miracle not "god's son" (which proves how ignorant you are about Islam, I'm not gonna waste my time here anymore)

    PS I've just figured out you are not christian. you're pathetic! Did you really think I'd start bashing Christians because you were one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well thats because of popularity.
    In practice, buddhist.
    in theory, idk, not Islam or Christianity for sure.
    Last edited by hamada008; 03-09-2010 at 06:40 AM.

  14. #58
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hamada008 View Post
    Not at the same time
    -------------------------------------------
    It's not right according to NOW..
    Why can't you understand that our mentality differs from their mentality 1400 years ago! Use that thing called common sense..
    and don't tell me shit about slavery, because Islam didn't promote slavery.
    -------------------------------------------
    No, we believe Jesus was a miracle not "god's son" (which proves how ignorant you are about Islam, I'm not gonna waste my time here anymore)

    PS I've just figured out you are not christian. you're pathetic! Did you really think I'd start bashing Christians because you were one?
    but 10 wives overall.....
    ----------------------------
    T.T why can't you understand this, it wasn't right in any time frame.
    ----------------------------------------
    Oh, thats right, Islam "teaches" Jesus was a prophet, totally forgot that they just took it from Christianity. My bad.

    I am a christian btw,(the quote doesn't say i'm not which is weird since you quoted it from another thread). "respect other religions" my ass.

    *waves hand*

    Hey can we get some other Muslims in here? this guy is an idiot.


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. DL hughley: Women
    By Zen in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 02:21 PM
  2. Why Dogs Beat Men/ Women
    By -[standoff]- in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 10:21 PM
  3. Oldest women alive.
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 05:40 PM
  4. Women.
    By tednugent in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:56 AM
  5. Remember when women coulden't vote?
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 04:59 PM