Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Samuraikel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Psychedelia
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    What the fuck? MUSLIMS BEEN RACIST TO ENGLAND?

    Few months ago. This Muslim guy was on the News. And he was like. We should hang the Flag of 'Allah' in England. THIS IS FUCKING ENGLAND. NOT AFGAHNISTAN OR INDIA OR IRAQ OR WHAT EVER. THIS IS ENGLAND. That's some pretty racist SHIT going on there. And good the New's reporter had ago at him. The little Cunt. How dare he? "OH WE SHOULD HANG THE FLAG OF ALLAH IN ENGLAND". Actually. This is england. Not trying to be offencive or racist or What ever. There's more Mosques than Churches in this Country. And proberly in every WESTERN country.



    Hope you agree with me... Sorry for being rude. Just makes me so FUCKING angry.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samuraikel For This Useful Post:

    beta_guy (10-12-2009)

  3. #2
    hbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My HQ i.e. Trademark Inc., Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    racist jew noob alert!
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing


    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html



    I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

  4. #3
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Unfortunately Islam is spreading to Europe and we have little time to repress it. A more urgent threat to secularism here in the US is the rise of Latino-catholics which are currently increasing faster then Islam in this region of the world. This is what happens when a dangerous religion gets too much power.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  5. #4
    hbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My HQ i.e. Trademark Inc., Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Unfortunately Islam is spreading to Europe and we have little time to repress it. A more urgent threat to secularism here in the US is the rise of Latino-catholics which are currently increasing faster then Islam in this region of the world. This is what happens when a dangerous religion gets too much power.
    yea nice comeback.... keep trollin cause u know whats gonna happen eventually
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing


    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html



    I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

  6. #5
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    yuh we gunna keel all of you whn u invade us
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  7. #6
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraikel View Post
    Few months ago. This Muslim guy was on the News. And he was like. We should hang the Flag of 'Allah' in England. THIS IS FUCKING ENGLAND. NOT AFGAHNISTAN OR INDIA OR IRAQ OR WHAT EVER. THIS IS ENGLAND. That's some pretty racist SHIT going on there. And good the New's reporter had ago at him. The little Cunt. How dare he? "OH WE SHOULD HANG THE FLAG OF ALLAH IN ENGLAND". Actually. This is england. Not trying to be offencive or racist or What ever. There's more Mosques than Churches in this Country. And proberly in every WESTERN country.



    Hope you agree with me... Sorry for being rude. Just makes me so FUCKING angry.

    Uh dude last time i visited america there was only 2 mosques in thw whole state of maryland...


    so ther is a shitload mor churches then mosques

    and anyway

    most western countries hav our countries hang ther flags so just stfu

  8. #7
    EyesofMars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Morristown, New York
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Bored
    I've come to notice that the two religions with the most hateful people are Christianity and Islam. I mean look at the boards. you have people like HBK claiming that it is about peace and happiness, that its the way to live. Then if you speak up he will be the first to flame you or insult you. Then you have the christian people on this board coming here day and night to put up their little slice of hate. So if you have an issue with a large group of different people taking over your country do something about it. protest, petition, or something other then b*tch and moan to a bunch of mindless people on a forum that has no political impact on anything. Yes EU is allowing it to be over-ran by the followers of Islam. The US not so much, last I heard about any issues was a cab drive trying to force sirrah law on his fares and he was fined by the state for hate crimes and such then fired by the cab company.

  9. #8
    HackPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by EyesofMars View Post
    I've come to notice that the two religions with the most hateful people are Christianity and Islam. I mean look at the boards. you have people like HBK claiming that it is about peace and happiness, that its the way to live. Then if you speak up he will be the first to flame you or insult you. Then you have the christian people on this board coming here day and night to put up their little slice of hate. So if you have an issue with a large group of different people taking over your country do something about it. protest, petition, or something other then b*tch and moan to a bunch of mindless people on a forum that has no political impact on anything. Yes EU is allowing it to be over-ran by the followers of Islam. The US not so much, last I heard about any issues was a cab drive trying to force sirrah law on his fares and he was fined by the state for hate crimes and such then fired by the cab company.
    i agree heres what I say:

    Islam and Christianity were meant to be peaceful religions and they are(I'm Buddhist)

    The thing is, pride is causing trouble, look at me for instance. I try to keep honor and all but then I get so caught up with my Chinese Nationalism. Hell, at school we pledge to the alligence to the U.S. flag or something and i just sit there...I live in America, but i dont trust the government, i hate them. Although some politicians i do respect.

    religions that have people hatin on another because they are different are not teaching their followers to do this, it is simply them trying to-well like a gang tries to gain territory- have their religion dominating.
    bye

  10. #9
    Shadow2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Guys guys, whats all this hate towards islam. come on.

    First this is just one or two or three guys. Islam is not about takin over europe. Ever look at the quiet muslims.

    THE TRUTH IS WE ARN'T SUPPOSED TO CARE IF YOU DONT WANNA BE MUSLIM ALL WE DO IS INTRODUCE IT TO YOU AND TELL YOU ABOUT IT> THEN ITS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE IF ITS YOUR RELIGON OR NOT.
    Goodness people. I dont care if some one said that we kill anyone who isnt muslim. it isnt true. we arnt supposed to those people are ither racist or muslim exremist. but they arnt true muslims.

    Okay please iam just really tired of seeing all this wrong stuff about islam makin me cry....
    Ignore the exremists and the racists. I think that my religon is thr right one and that it is suposed to be a peacfull one.

    Al-Muslim mansalamon nace me lecano wa yadho.
    Translation= A muslim does not hurt a person( ANY PERSON) by thier tongue(the words you say) and thier hands( hiting kicking etc)

    And thats the most true statment. But if someone hits you, you have the right to hit them back. But its uncivalized and its not....recomanded. If some one hits me i sometimes stand up for myself. or I forgive him which is the greatest option of all. And the more it hurt, if you forgive. the more good deeds(hasanat) you will get.

    Any questions?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow2012 For This Useful Post:

    beta_guy (10-12-2009)

  12. #10
    EyesofMars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Morristown, New York
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Bored
    so what about the radicals? Do you think they are justified in the killing of innocent people?

  13. #11
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,038
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by EyesofMars View Post
    so what about the radicals? Do you think they are justified in the killing of innocent people?
    Stated in the Koran, the Holy Bible, and whatever you studies. Killing is a no-no. Simply put, you'll have people who harm others for reasons. Ex: I can pro-American. I do not shoot, Americans who come here in Israel protesting about the IDF with a rifle. No, I do not do that. I am taught as a child it is wrong, same thing. If you have a father, who is a member of the KKK he spread his hate to you. IN other terms, you'll hear your father call a black person, "A nigger". So you know that, 'a nigger' is a person of a less social class then you are.

    Christianity and Islam are two of the world major religious; both have conflict together from each others. But if you put it a more water down version. Both of them have God, both of the preach that harming both verbal and physically is wrong, both have a heaven. I assume both have a hell too, both are told good will get you far and bad will only cause you more harm then good.

    So, let say some Mexican came to your home, stole your job, because he is cheaper. Ruin your life, and causes you to be in debt. If you kill a Mexican, will you think you're justified of the deed?

    What about let say the Chinese invade United States, you think American killing Chinese-American or maybe all Asian Americans is justified?

    Or even a better view; do you think it is justified that the Japanese-American at the entire West Coast are place in camps, treated like prisoners? Because of Pearl Harbor?

    In others word, you can't say what is justified. You might think stapping a bomb to yourself and killing people isn't justified but they do. They do because they are taught that way and know if they die for their causes they'll go to heaven.

    Is it our rights, to questions that? Sense, I am Jewish. Do I have the rights to question the Muslims beliefs? Do I have the rights to say, "No that is totally wrong, you are wrong."

    Who knows.

  14. #12
    samsara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    this tread should be close its just a flaming tread :P

  15. #13
    OMARz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Madrid,Spain
    Posts
    2,025
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    706
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by samsara View Post
    this tread should be close its just a flaming tread :P
    arent all the debating threads flames.
    its all-out war in this section of the forums.

  16. #14
    Mayfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in my room
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lolololol. any way I could watch the episode of the news? And what was he on there for? o.o

  17. #15
    beta_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2012 View Post
    Guys guys, whats all this hate towards islam. come on.

    First this is just one or two or three guys. Islam is not about takin over europe. Ever look at the quiet muslims.

    THE TRUTH IS WE ARN'T SUPPOSED TO CARE IF YOU DONT WANNA BE MUSLIM ALL WE DO IS INTRODUCE IT TO YOU AND TELL YOU ABOUT IT> THEN ITS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE IF ITS YOUR RELIGON OR NOT.
    Goodness people. I dont care if some one said that we kill anyone who isnt muslim. it isnt true. we arnt supposed to those people are ither racist or muslim exremist. but they arnt true muslims.

    Okay please iam just really tired of seeing all this wrong stuff about islam makin me cry....
    Ignore the exremists and the racists. I think that my religon is thr right one and that it is suposed to be a peacfull one.

    Al-Muslim mansalamon nace me lecano wa yadho.
    Translation= A muslim does not hurt a person( ANY PERSON) by thier tongue(the words you say) and thier hands( hiting kicking etc)

    And thats the most true statment. But if someone hits you, you have the right to hit them back. But its uncivalized and its not....recomanded. If some one hits me i sometimes stand up for myself. or I forgive him which is the greatest option of all. And the more it hurt, if you forgive. the more good deeds(hasanat) you will get.

    Any questions?
    well said bro



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What The Fuck Does NOP Mean
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:08 AM
  2. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:15 PM
  3. What the fuck is this bullshit.
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 04:40 PM
  4. "MyBBoard"?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK
    By Jackal in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 05:22 AM
  5. What - The - FUCK?!
    By OutZida in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 03:58 AM

Tags for this Thread