Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

MPGH News - 90th Edition

90th Edition - January 18, 2016
    10 More!

MPGH League of Legends Season 6 Tournament
    You can now register to join the MPGH League of Legends Season 6 Tournament. If you're interested in being more involved with the MPGH community then check this thread out!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group here and/or of the Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here.
    - The MPGH League of Legends Pre-Season Tournament is now up for registrations. Head over here now!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week
    Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, , Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Arun's Shitstain
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Black
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Democritus
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Crossfire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Runescape Hacks / Bots)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Yamiez
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, Other MMPORG Hacks, Programming, Steam Games Hacks & Cheats and Trove Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Cursed
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]MaxedOut
    [MPGH]Shadow

Publicists
    [MPGH]Democritus
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Misery
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Alan Rickman, Snape in 'Harry Potter' films, dies at 69
    One who will be truly missed. Alan Rickman who played as Professor Snape in Harry Potter died at the age of 69 on January 14th, 2016. He was facing a long and grueling battle with Cancer, but times chooses when you're next. Many of his friends he has worked with had some things to say about him after his passing, "Alan was extremely kind, generous, self-deprecating and funny." said Daniel Radcliffe, the guy who played Harry Potter. You may also know Alan as the actor in the movie "Die Hard" which will always be a very good action movie. What happened on Thursday will never be forgotten. R.I.P Alan Rickman (1946 - 2016)

Woman Saves Thousands Younger Girls
    Rangu Souriya is a Darjeeling woman who has dedicated her life to saving a countless number of young woman who are stuck working at brothels. Many are younger than the age of 18, and were sold at a very young age, with a very dim future. Souriya has recieved numerous death threats, her life at stake, opposition telling her to cease her mission. She said, “I was threatened by goons and mafia on several occasions and even lured with handsome sums of money, but my aim and vision is to free women from their bondage.” The topic of human trafficking is very little talked about, and a very touchy and often avoided subject, yet this woman will dedicate her life to renounce it, by saving these young lives, and providing them a better future that no one else would care to provide. We love to stay in our sheltered bubble, and not worry about these things since they do not affect us.

Marines missing after Hawaii Helicopter Crash
    Rescuers have expanded search to look for 12 Marines missing since two helicopters collided in waters off the Hawaiian Island of Oahu. It now extends off from shore to 8 miles out at sea, and people have been warned to keep an eye out for any debris looking like it can belong to one of the missing Marines. The Coast Guard, Navy and Honolulu emergency services have conducted some "two dozen searches covering more than 5,700 square miles, the Coast Guard said," but have come up with no signs of finding the Marines.

Activision Sued by Children of Black Ops 2 Character

Do you remember the campaign in Black Ops 2, how it started? Well the introduction to the story line included an Angolan rebel chief and his three sons are suing Activision for portraying their father incorrectly. The amount they are suing for is $1 million. The family claims the chief is known as a great guy, but was portrayed by the gaming company as a rebel who simply wanted to kill everybody. Is this their road to glory, their get rich quick scheme? If they can manage to get some easy money off the company then why not, right? This is not the first time Activision has had this problem. There was another character in this same game that apparently was portrayed incorrectly, which the company was sued for. That case however was tossed, and a similar fate maybe awaiting this case as well.

Metal Gear Online 3 beta for PC

Good news for the players of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. The online mode of the game launched a limited beta for the PC players. The beta for Metal Gear Online 3 will be available for a limited time only, but Konami didn't indicate how long it will last. Console players have been able to play the online version of the game since October, but the PC version still has to be released. In order to participate, MGS5 owners (on PC) have go to the game in their Steam library, go to properties and then opt-in to beta tests. Although the official launch is set to be in January, an actual release date hasn't been announced.

Famous Bitcoin Developer Exits The Community, Says "Experiment Has Failed".

Mike Hearn, a five-year industry veteran and one of the most well-known developers and advocates of Bitcoin, has come to the conclusion that the "experiment" has failed.

Hearn said in a post on Medium that the fundamentals are broken and despite short-term gains, the long-term outlook for Bitcoin will probably trend downwards. As such, he will no longer be taking part in the development of the cryptocurrency and has sold all of his coins.
    Multiple reasons were given to support his theory, chief among them being that the system is now completely controlled by just a handful of people and that the network is on the brink of technical collapse.
    The technical collapse Hearn references has to do with an "entirely artificial" capacity cap of one megabyte per block, something that Hearn says was put in place long ago as a temporary kludge. Remarkably, the temporary fix is still in place which means the network's capacity is now almost entirely exhausted. When networks run out of capacity, Hearn notes, they become very unreliable.

Black hole near earth burps gas

We learn in school that black holes are a drain, sucking everything in and letting nothing out, even light cannot escape the power of a black hole.
    A recent study on black holes found two gigantic waves of gas being expelled, or "burped" from a supermassive black hole in a small galaxy 26million light years away.
    Scientists believe that the reason behind this phenomenon is because of a larger nearby galaxy called NGC 5195releasing a large amount of gas towards to Black Hole, overfilling it for a moment, which led to the burp happening, this exchange keeps galaxies from becoming too large.
    Apparently, this incident happens quite often, just the fact that it happened close enough to our galaxy that we can record it.
    This is also significant because it shows that Black holes can create, not just destroy.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/01/06/world/black-hole-burps/index.html

BlackShot Section Hack

Enjoy this new Bighead update, created by MPGH user @[CODERMASTER] . This hack racked up over 740 downloads in just 4 days! Congratulations, everyone go try this one out! Although called a difficult method it seems to be getting some decent reviews in the comments!

A$AP Rocky hosted OVO Sound radio last night (January 16th) on Beats 1, and during his session he played a couple of songs that have never been heard before. Rocky debuted “Yamborghini High” featuring A$AP Ferg and A$AP Nast.

After playing this song he proceeded to play a remix of Drake’s “Wu-Tang Forever” from the well known album “Nothing Was The Same”. Both of these songs should be able to be found through souncloud.com as they were uploaded there after the debut on the air. Mind you, they are radio edits so they’re not the greatest of quality nor production.

“Fabolous has found a unique way of inserting himself into digital relevance aside from releasing new material on iTunes.

The Roc Nation rap star has ventured into a partnership with Binghamton, NY based company Moji Keyboard Inc. to develop his own customized brand of emojis named “YoungEmOGis.”

Users can download the Moji Keyboard App for iOS to obtain the “YoungEmOGis” collection that features more than 50 custom emojis. Fabolous helped co-designed the graphics that were to be featured exclusively on the Apple platform.

“Music fans across the board should be really excited about this," Peter A. Bucci, Co-Owner of Moji Keyboard Inc. said via statement. "From the beginning, Fabolous made it clear that delivering a fun, high quality product for his fans was priority number one, and we believe that we’ve done just that.”

The “YoungEmOGis” moniker also cross brands with Loso's upcoming release, The Young OG Project 2, the sequel to his critically acclaimed Roc Nation debut.

The Moji Keyboard App is currently available on iTunes. Previews of the animation can be seen below.”
    -Trent Clark from HipHopDX.com

It will be interesting to see if the almost clone of KIMoji will do better than KIMoji itself. With the fan base of Kim K West and Kanye West I would assume that their emoji app will still do much better than Fabolous’ app. Anyway, check it out for some unique emojis!

As I’ve informed some of you here on MPGH, Kanye was set to release a new song every Friday leading up to February 11 2016 (The release date for SWISH).

On January 16th (Saturday) Kim Kardashian West tweeted to her fan base that she did not intend to lie to her fans and her husband’s fans, but the reason Kanye did not release a song on the 15th was because he was flying to Italy to do some more recording. She mentioned that he had written 90 bars on the plane there, and continued recording “No More Parties In L.A.” featuring Kendrick Lamar.

Kanye West is set to keep releasing music each Friday leading up to SWISH release date from here on out. Or so we all hope.

This Guy Wants Popcorn Banned Inside Movie Theaters

Mike Shotton, 39, from Newcastle in northeast England, says his enjoyment of films is constantly ruined by others chomping down on the snack.
    His recent viewing of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" was spoiled by children rustling and chowing down on popcorn, according to the Daily Express.
    So he wants its sale and consumption to be outlawed in all U.K. movie houses. But, so far, he's only gained 126 signatures on PetitionBuzz.com.
    That's way less than the 573,000 who have so far signed a petition on the U.K. government's official website calling for GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump to be banned from visiting the United Kingdom.

Head Editor
    • Cursed

Editors
    • Hunter
    • Democritus

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Cursed
    • User News
      • Hunter's Best Sheep
      • Hunter
    • Global News
      • Hova
      • Dylan
    • Section of The Week
      • Flengo
    • Hack of The Week
      • Democritus
    • Gaming News
      • Hova
      • Immortal
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Black
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • WTF News?
      • Wyo
    • Interviewers
      • Hunter
      • Flengo (Missed this week)
    • Freelancers
      • Democritus
      • EgoRaptor
      • Psychotic
    Last edited by Cursed; 01-19-2016 at 01:32 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

Cataclypse (01-19-2016),Dylan (01-19-2016),[MPGH]Hova (01-19-2016),[MPGH]Psychotic (01-18-2016),Speedster (01-19-2016),Zuhrain (01-21-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    first post you fucking faggots

God of Marketplace

Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

Logic (01-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    first post you fucking faggots
    Technically #2, but k.

Thanks
    Much wow ty news team for keeping me informed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    WTF News section has really gone above and beyond this time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thanks for the news, great as always!

If popcorn is banned from movie theaters, I'll go shoot up a theater myself. I'm a white kid of course, so it wouldn't be a big deal.

My only Skype: whaisom3d

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Obviously setting up false rumors of the increasing difficulty of pirating to lower the suspicion of companies.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Black hole is a cancer of the galaxy; but funnily enough that star which black hole is sucking in looks to be alike of our sun, its just white..

I hope I will be dead by the time when any of the black holes come and suck earth in like complete cancer which it is, it may "create" something but mostly it destroys cos that's what it is made for, hopefully wormhole will save "us"..

When it comes to the Actor, I like to point out this famous meme "69" - Jokes asides, this actor will be more missed than Paul Walker, who is overly rated dead guy since his friend cannot stop moaning about him (sorry for being this pathetic asshole right now, but I know the feeling, I've lost someone too very long time ago and I loved him as a family member) but crying about it wont bring anyone back and I loved Alan as he was a great actor in Harry Potter, an asshole but great
    Last edited by Lil Miralijar; 01-19-2016 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    Less autistic than you honestly lmao
    &
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    You're Really Impressing Me With The Irony How You Continue To Buy Into The Statements I Make... Thanks For Making My Day + Boosting My Post Count
    Keep Replying Me With Your "Informative" Text.

Signatures:

Space Wallpapers:

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    R.I.P Alan Rickman

Thanks for the 90th Edition @News Force

I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Cursed

fix gaming please

Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ever since joining the MPGH community, the news section is one I'm always looking forward too. Thanks guys!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AsianNguyen For This Useful Post:

Dylan (01-25-2016),[MPGH]Hova (01-20-2016),Kingpin (01-20-2016),Schuba (01-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks guys!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Cohen

I spot a story someone suggested

Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Cohen (01-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    @Cohen

I spot a story someone suggested
    I was so happy to see that in there

My only Skype: whaisom3d

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post: