Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 194th Edition

194th Edition - February 22nd, 2018

Interested in learning more about cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others? Have questions like "What are ICO's?", "Whats an alt-coin?", you can now ask your questions in the MPGH Cryptocurrency chat. Click here to learn more!

- The Publicists need some new wiki editors to join the team. If you've had experience with editing a wiki and have extensive knowledge of a game, please apply here.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthday:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    [MPGH]meme
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

"Trump Forest" - A global effort to offset President Trump's anti-climate agenda
    Trump Forest, a global reforestation project, began under a year ago approximately after Trump pledged to remove the United States from the Paris agreement. As of this week, the project has reached a milestone of over one million trees. Although one million trees may not seem like a significant number, it indeed helps to a great extent towards fighting carbon emissions, especially after rapid increase in carbon emission rates due to Trump policy. The idea behind the project is outlined on their website, which states: "US President Donald Trump doesn't believe in the science of human-caused climate change. He wants to ignore one of the greatest threats to healthy life on Earth. Trump wants to bring back coal despite scientists telling us we cannot afford to burn it, and despite economists telling us there's more money to be made and more jobs available in renewable energy," the statement continues. "So we're planting a forest to soak up the extra greenhouse gases Trump plans to put into our atmosphere. We're planting a global forest to offset Trump's monumental stupidity." The forest does not have a single, physical location, but rather, you plant your own trees, and then send the group a receipt so the contribution may be added to their map. The ultimate goal of the project is to plant one billion trees, which is about the size as the state of Kentucky. You can make an effort to combat carbon emissions and climate change by planting a few trees of your own.

Source

Warhammer: Vermintide 2
    If you do not have similar to many other rat phobias and you love the shooters, you will be able to shoot hordes of them from 8th next month when Warhammer comes out: Vermintide 2. Then the game will be released in Steam, and later on for consoles . The announcement of the date of the game's release was made during a Twitch stream. You can look at it here.

"As Warhammer's passionate fans, we have always wanted to create a sequel which, as reflected in the beautiful dark atmosphere of the Warhammer world, also adds new ideas and experiences to the players. It took us years to work, but we can not wait to come in 8 March to join forces with the players in defense of Helmgart from evil, "said Martin Valund, CEO of Fatshark.
    The game is a sequel to the original Warhammer: Vermintide, released in 2015. Its sequel will include 15 heroic careers, entirely new environments, talents, and heroes.

Sony Shares PS4 Data with FBI!

Sony shared a PlayStation 4 user information with the FBI. The user is suspected of planning to travel from Kansas to the Middle East to join a terrorist organization. The FBI warrant (link) mentions nine related search warrants from Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft and others after they came across accounts they believed were linked to the user named Isse Aweis Mohamud. The reason the FBI thought Mohamud's PlayStation 4 data could provide valuable information is that his brother told them the suspect has removed all the data and information from the device. The warrant mentions: "Mohamud’s brother also stated that in recent months Mohamud had installed a lock on the door of a garage at the family’s home, was very private about the area, and did not allow anyone to enter that room." The FBI eventually tracked him down and he was interviewed by federal investigators in Cairo, Egypt. He revealed he was planning to join a group known as "The Strangers", which is the name for foreigners looking to join extremist jihadist groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-84PCNULsk

China’s police have a new weapon
    Chinese Zhengzhou police have begun to use smart glasses to make it easier for law enforcement officers to identify criminal faces, said The Verge.
    The glasses have been developed by LLVision Technology, within the project of a national system for monitoring and recognizing people with their faces, allowing for virtually everyone to be found in just a few minutes.
    Zhengzhou has been selected for testing in the first phase of the glasses implementation. At present smart goggles are carried by police officers at the railway stations to recognize people and monitor their movements. Technology accelerates the identification process and detects people in places where cameras are not installed.
    In the testing process, police have detained several suspects in committing crimes, as well as dozens with fake documents.The $635 glasses are using an offline database of 10,000 suspects, as well as an online base and a system with artificial intelligence. The technology establishes a person's identity for a tenth of a second.
    A number of activists are opposed to such innovations. According to them, the Chinese government and anyone else who has access to this technology can monitor unauthorized the movement of any person.

EDEN - vertigo
    I'm sure most of you haven't yet heard of EDEN, and that may be because he's still on the rise or it could be because his music is so soft and slow that most of you probably never bothered to listen to him. But what else am I here for other than to tell you about music you haven't listened to yet. Vertigo is a very soft album, it's EDEN's first full length LP since the name change from "The Eden Project". EDEN released this album in a very fun way and interacted with his fans along the way. With scavenger hunts to public listens to Instagram teasers you name it, EDEN did it. Although the LP is on the slower side it still holds a great amount of energy. You can feel the emotion on each track and connect with the stories being presented. The album's title vertigo which means "a feeling that you are dizzily turning around or that things are dizzily turning about you" is definitely represented by the craziness that comes from each song. The intense musical presence EDEN gives us in this LP is amazing to say the least. With smooth vocals and crisp electronic elements EDEN did a great job with this project.
    You can listen to this album here:

A million Snapchatters protest app redesign but CEO sticks by it
    More than a million people have signed an online petition protesting the revamp, which has been introduced gradually in a number of markets among them Canada, the U.K and Australia and is set to go global by the end of March.
    With more people still adding their names to the petition, and critics continuing to voice their disappointment on other platforms, pressure is mounting on Spiegel to take another look at the revamp. It wouldn’t be the first time for a social media company to reverse an update in the face of protests, with both Twitter and Instagram having done so in the past, although admittedly neither concerned changes as fundamental as Snapchat’s.
    Snap CEO Evan Spiegel loves Snapchat’s redesign, even if no one else does. Spiegel insisted his team is “excited about what we are seeing so far” but admitted it will “take time” for many users to get used to the changes. Spiegel seems intent on sticking by the “whole new Snapchat.”

Third-Graders Selling AR-15 Raffle Tickets
    Children in a Missouri town are selling raffle tickets offering an AR-15 assault-style rifle as the prize to raise money for their baseball team. The raffle was launched before the Florida shooting, but Levi Patterson, the coach of the team in Neosho for boys 9 and younger, told The Kansas City Star he plans to continue with the fundraiser. Patterson said he decided to “turn it into a positive thing” after “getting the hate” in the form of angry Facebook posts after the raffle was first reported. The weapon was donated as a prize by a team father and co-founder of Neosho gun manufacturer Black Rain Ordnance Inc., which is currently pitching a Spec15 AR pistol on its Facebook page. “Are you all tone deaf?” a Facebook user asked in a since-deleted post on Patterson’s Facebook page. “AR15 kills seventeen so you raffle a gun for child sports? Lord, people wake the hell up.” Patterson said “our hearts break” for the victims of the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. But he added that gun raffles “have been going on for years. Evil has and will always exist.” Patterson said none of the children on his team will be forced to sell raffle tickets for the weapon if they’re uncomfortable doing so. “I just think they have feelings to this specific type of gun [that are] different than people around here do,” he told the Star. Patterson said supportive donations have been pouring in as well. Kansas Republican Tyler Tannahill, who is running for a congressional seat, and Missouri GOP U.S. Senate candidate Austin Peterson have also been criticized for each offering an AR-15 giveaway to draw attention to their campaigns, KMOV-TV reported. Another gun raffle in Michigan has been cancelled, the Detroit Free Press reported. The raffle, which was to raise money for the football team of South Lyon High School, also featured an AR-15.

Man Farting Forces Flight to Make an Emergency Landing
    flight from Dubai to Amsterdam had to make an emergency landing in Vienna after a fight broke out because one of the passengers wouldn’t stop breaking wind. The fart-induced fracas happened Feb. 11 aboard Transavia Airlines Flight HV6902 when two men sitting next to an apparently very flatulent man raised a stink about his repeated gas attacks, according to Fox News. When the alleged perpetrator didn’t stop, his disgusted seatmates reportedly complained to the airline crew, who apparently did nothing. Instead, the captain issued a warning to the two complainants, accusing them of noisy and aggressive behavior and making threats, according to the NL Times. When the freedom-from-flatulence fighters wouldn’t stop griping about their fellow passenger, a fight broke out on the plane, according to the Dutch language newspaper De Telegraaf. The pilots then made an emergency stop in Vienna and removed the complainants, but apparently not the farting man. Two women sitting in the same row as the angry men were also forced off the plane as well. All four people reportedly shared Dutch and Moroccan ancestry, but the two women claim they were simply sitting in the same row as the men involved with the incident.The women are now taking the Dutch budget airline to court, according to the Metro. “We had nothing to do with the whole disturbance. We distance ourselves from that. Do they sometimes think that all Moroccans cause problems? That’s why we do not let it sit,” one of the women said, according to De Telegraaf. ”We had no idea who these boys were, we just had the bad luck to be in the same row and we didn’t do anything.” “All I will say is that the crew were really provocative and stirred things up,” she added. None of the passengers kicked off the plane were arrested because they had not broken any Austrian laws. However, they have been banned from flying Transavia Airlines in the future.

Interview - DarknzNet

Trol553: Hello DarknzNet , nice to see you today ! I can still remember you being as minion of Steam subsection. But yeah , some months ago.

DarknzNet: Hey Trol553, yes indeed I was steam subsection minion months ago!

Trol553: I will start with kinda maybe personal question , why did you decide to leave ?

DarknzNet: I decided to leave from mpgh, because I was getting more and more inactive from there. Mostly because I was getting busy on irl. I still visit on mpgh sometimes, but pretty rarely.

Trol553: As a minion you probably could see some imperfections on site ? Is there anything you would like to mention ?

DarknzNet: To be honest i really like the site and i didn't see any huge imperfections when I was minion that required some changes. At least from my point of view.

Trol553: What do you eat as a food ? Do you prefer the junk food or you have some strict kind of a diet ?

DarknzNet: I normally eat what i feel like. Of course i keep junk food eating pretty limited. Its just expensive and unhealthy. You can get much healthier food for much cheaper price.

Trol553: What is your opinion on selling social engineering , refunding and selling stolen products ? Are you with that morally okay ?

DarknzNet: Yes , I saw discussions alot on mpgh that was including this topic. I have no interest on that kind of stuff so its really hard for me to say anything about it. I would probably not do that myself though.

Trol553: If you had to choose which subsection is best , which do you visit the most or like the most , which one would you choose ?

DarknzNet: My favorite section is Counter Strike: Global Offensive since that is the sections that I mostly visit when I come to mpgh. Second favorite is League of Legends even though I don't play it myself anymore.

Trol553: Do you watch the Winter Olympics going on right now ? Pretty intresting from my point of view , Slovakia won gold medal in biathlon , that was very nice moment for me for example. What about your country ?

DarknzNet: No I don't watch Winter Olympics. I have no interest on it at all.

Trol553: I am very thankful we had this nice talk today !

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
    • Media News
      • Levi
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
    • Interviewers
      • Trol553
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • Sean

I will not add anyone on Skype anymore. My Skype is limited to MPGH Staff, Publicist, and News Force only. Any inquiries should be done via MPGH PM/VM
    Impersonator List

Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ahlwong For This Useful Post:

Beriyan (02-24-2018),Gravity (02-22-2018),[MPGH]Hova (02-21-2018),Insomniac (02-22-2018),Schuba (02-23-2018),Sean (02-21-2018),Syurito (02-24-2018),[MPGH]Vader (02-21-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Nice job as always!

-> My Vouch Thread <-

IMPERSONATORS :
    live:dynastympgh
    dynasty.mpgh
    *(BLOCK)*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice job as always!

Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice job news force!
    Beware of imposters!

There are two imposters currently:
    live:seanchen95129_1
    live:cloudusermpgh_1

DO NOT TRADE WITH EITHER TWO OF THESE SCAMMERS!

Sep 2016 - Joined MPGH
    March 2017 - Premium Member
    October 2017 - News Force
    January 2018 - Premium Seller
    February 2018 - Publicist

sc_rotmg
    SC2K
    Boombox’s Sheep

Buying all CS:GO skins!

Check out my UE Boom 2 Service: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1351179
    Check out my $250 Speaker SE EBook Method: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...394&p=13534425
    Check out my HW service: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1238945
    Check out my UE Boom 2 Ebook Method: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1339609

Also add my skype here:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Nice raffle for AR15 , count me in

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    I need an ar-15 to show who the real man is

But good reading though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    No hack of the week?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    The album from eden is like a month old... lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Snapchat’s new design is so bad ;(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Another great edition from the news force!

Really love reading the interviews!
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS! CONTACT BELOW:

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    snapchat design is gay af

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Apparently the price of SnapChat stock is falling like shit

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    The album from eden is like a month old... lol.
    Yeah I couldn't figure out what I wanted to write on so I used my back-up article that I had decided to write a month ago LOL. Sorry for the disappointing content my brotha.
    Next week will either be Logic's new single or Post's new single though
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Nice job guys!

Eden Project wowww

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post

194th Edition - February 22nd, 2018

Interested in learning more about cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others? Have questions like "What are ICO's?", "Whats an alt-coin?", you can now ask your questions in the MPGH Cryptocurrency chat. Click here to learn more!

- The Publicists need some new wiki editors to join the team. If you've had experience with editing a wiki and have extensive knowledge of a game, please apply here.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthday:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Boombox

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    [MPGH]meme
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

"Trump Forest" - A global effort to offset President Trump's anti-climate agenda
    Trump Forest, a global reforestation project, began under a year ago approximately after Trump pledged to remove the United States from the Paris agreement. As of this week, the project has reached a milestone of over one million trees. Although one million trees may not seem like a significant number, it indeed helps to a great extent towards fighting carbon emissions, especially after rapid increase in carbon emission rates due to Trump policy. The idea behind the project is outlined on their website, which states: "US President Donald Trump doesn't believe in the science of human-caused climate change. He wants to ignore one of the greatest threats to healthy life on Earth. Trump wants to bring back coal despite scientists telling us we cannot afford to burn it, and despite economists telling us there's more money to be made and more jobs available in renewable energy," the statement continues. "So we're planting a forest to soak up the extra greenhouse gases Trump plans to put into our atmosphere. We're planting a global forest to offset Trump's monumental stupidity." The forest does not have a single, physical location, but rather, you plant your own trees, and then send the group a receipt so the contribution may be added to their map. The ultimate goal of the project is to plant one billion trees, which is about the size as the state of Kentucky. You can make an effort to combat carbon emissions and climate change by planting a few trees of your own.

Source

Warhammer: Vermintide 2
    If you do not have similar to many other rat phobias and you love the shooters, you will be able to shoot hordes of them from 8th next month when Warhammer comes out: Vermintide 2. Then the game will be released in Steam, and later on for consoles . The announcement of the date of the game's release was made during a Twitch stream. You can look at it here.

"As Warhammer's passionate fans, we have always wanted to create a sequel which, as reflected in the beautiful dark atmosphere of the Warhammer world, also adds new ideas and experiences to the players. It took us years to work, but we can not wait to come in 8 March to join forces with the players in defense of Helmgart from evil, "said Martin Valund, CEO of Fatshark.
    The game is a sequel to the original Warhammer: Vermintide, released in 2015. Its sequel will include 15 heroic careers, entirely new environments, talents, and heroes.

Sony Shares PS4 Data with FBI!

Sony shared a PlayStation 4 user information with the FBI. The user is suspected of planning to travel from Kansas to the Middle East to join a terrorist organization. The FBI warrant (link) mentions nine related search warrants from Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft and others after they came across accounts they believed were linked to the user named Isse Aweis Mohamud. The reason the FBI thought Mohamud's PlayStation 4 data could provide valuable information is that his brother told them the suspect has removed all the data and information from the device. The warrant mentions: "Mohamud’s brother also stated that in recent months Mohamud had installed a lock on the door of a garage at the family’s home, was very private about the area, and did not allow anyone to enter that room." The FBI eventually tracked him down and he was interviewed by federal investigators in Cairo, Egypt. He revealed he was planning to join a group known as "The Strangers", which is the name for foreigners looking to join extremist jihadist groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-84PCNULsk

China’s police have a new weapon
    Chinese Zhengzhou police have begun to use smart glasses to make it easier for law enforcement officers to identify criminal faces, said The Verge.
    The glasses have been developed by LLVision Technology, within the project of a national system for monitoring and recognizing people with their faces, allowing for virtually everyone to be found in just a few minutes.
    Zhengzhou has been selected for testing in the first phase of the glasses implementation. At present smart goggles are carried by police officers at the railway stations to recognize people and monitor their movements. Technology accelerates the identification process and detects people in places where cameras are not installed.
    In the testing process, police have detained several suspects in committing crimes, as well as dozens with fake documents.The $635 glasses are using an offline database of 10,000 suspects, as well as an online base and a system with artificial intelligence. The technology establishes a person's identity for a tenth of a second.
    A number of activists are opposed to such innovations. According to them, the Chinese government and anyone else who has access to this technology can monitor unauthorized the movement of any person.

EDEN - vertigo
    I'm sure most of you haven't yet heard of EDEN, and that may be because he's still on the rise or it could be because his music is so soft and slow that most of you probably never bothered to listen to him. But what else am I here for other than to tell you about music you haven't listened to yet. Vertigo is a very soft album, it's EDEN's first full length LP since the name change from "The Eden Project". EDEN released this album in a very fun way and interacted with his fans along the way. With scavenger hunts to public listens to Instagram teasers you name it, EDEN did it. Although the LP is on the slower side it still holds a great amount of energy. You can feel the emotion on each track and connect with the stories being presented. The album's title vertigo which means "a feeling that you are dizzily turning around or that things are dizzily turning about you" is definitely represented by the craziness that comes from each song. The intense musical presence EDEN gives us in this LP is amazing to say the least. With smooth vocals and crisp electronic elements EDEN did a great job with this project.
    You can listen to this album here:

A million Snapchatters protest app redesign but CEO sticks by it
    More than a million people have signed an online petition protesting the revamp, which has been introduced gradually in a number of markets among them Canada, the U.K and Australia and is set to go global by the end of March.
    With more people still adding their names to the petition, and critics continuing to voice their disappointment on other platforms, pressure is mounting on Spiegel to take another look at the revamp. It wouldn’t be the first time for a social media company to reverse an update in the face of protests, with both Twitter and Instagram having done so in the past, although admittedly neither concerned changes as fundamental as Snapchat’s.
    Snap CEO Evan Spiegel loves Snapchat’s redesign, even if no one else does. Spiegel insisted his team is “excited about what we are seeing so far” but admitted it will “take time” for many users to get used to the changes. Spiegel seems intent on sticking by the “whole new Snapchat.”

Third-Graders Selling AR-15 Raffle Tickets
    Children in a Missouri town are selling raffle tickets offering an AR-15 assault-style rifle as the prize to raise money for their baseball team. The raffle was launched before the Florida shooting, but Levi Patterson, the coach of the team in Neosho for boys 9 and younger, told The Kansas City Star he plans to continue with the fundraiser. Patterson said he decided to “turn it into a positive thing” after “getting the hate” in the form of angry Facebook posts after the raffle was first reported. The weapon was donated as a prize by a team father and co-founder of Neosho gun manufacturer Black Rain Ordnance Inc., which is currently pitching a Spec15 AR pistol on its Facebook page. “Are you all tone deaf?” a Facebook user asked in a since-deleted post on Patterson’s Facebook page. “AR15 kills seventeen so you raffle a gun for child sports? Lord, people wake the hell up.” Patterson said “our hearts break” for the victims of the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. But he added that gun raffles “have been going on for years. Evil has and will always exist.” Patterson said none of the children on his team will be forced to sell raffle tickets for the weapon if they’re uncomfortable doing so. “I just think they have feelings to this specific type of gun [that are] different than people around here do,” he told the Star. Patterson said supportive donations have been pouring in as well. Kansas Republican Tyler Tannahill, who is running for a congressional seat, and Missouri GOP U.S. Senate candidate Austin Peterson have also been criticized for each offering an AR-15 giveaway to draw attention to their campaigns, KMOV-TV reported. Another gun raffle in Michigan has been cancelled, the Detroit Free Press reported. The raffle, which was to raise money for the football team of South Lyon High School, also featured an AR-15.

Man Farting Forces Flight to Make an Emergency Landing
    flight from Dubai to Amsterdam had to make an emergency landing in Vienna after a fight broke out because one of the passengers wouldn’t stop breaking wind. The fart-induced fracas happened Feb. 11 aboard Transavia Airlines Flight HV6902 when two men sitting next to an apparently very flatulent man raised a stink about his repeated gas attacks, according to Fox News. When the alleged perpetrator didn’t stop, his disgusted seatmates reportedly complained to the airline crew, who apparently did nothing. Instead, the captain issued a warning to the two complainants, accusing them of noisy and aggressive behavior and making threats, according to the NL Times. When the freedom-from-flatulence fighters wouldn’t stop griping about their fellow passenger, a fight broke out on the plane, according to the Dutch language newspaper De Telegraaf. The pilots then made an emergency stop in Vienna and removed the complainants, but apparently not the farting man. Two women sitting in the same row as the angry men were also forced off the plane as well. All four people reportedly shared Dutch and Moroccan ancestry, but the two women claim they were simply sitting in the same row as the men involved with the incident.The women are now taking the Dutch budget airline to court, according to the Metro. “We had nothing to do with the whole disturbance. We distance ourselves from that. Do they sometimes think that all Moroccans cause problems? That’s why we do not let it sit,” one of the women said, according to De Telegraaf. ”We had no idea who these boys were, we just had the bad luck to be in the same row and we didn’t do anything.” “All I will say is that the crew were really provocative and stirred things up,” she added. None of the passengers kicked off the plane were arrested because they had not broken any Austrian laws. However, they have been banned from flying Transavia Airlines in the future.

Interview - DarknzNet

Trol553: Hello DarknzNet , nice to see you today ! I can still remember you being as minion of Steam subsection. But yeah , some months ago.

DarknzNet: Hey Trol553, yes indeed I was steam subsection minion months ago!

Trol553: I will start with kinda maybe personal question , why did you decide to leave ?

DarknzNet: I decided to leave from mpgh, because I was getting more and more inactive from there. Mostly because I was getting busy on irl. I still visit on mpgh sometimes, but pretty rarely.

Trol553: As a minion you probably could see some imperfections on site ? Is there anything you would like to mention ?

DarknzNet: To be honest i really like the site and i didn't see any huge imperfections when I was minion that required some changes. At least from my point of view.

Trol553: What do you eat as a food ? Do you prefer the junk food or you have some strict kind of a diet ?

DarknzNet: I normally eat what i feel like. Of course i keep junk food eating pretty limited. Its just expensive and unhealthy. You can get much healthier food for much cheaper price.

Trol553: What is your opinion on selling social engineering , refunding and selling stolen products ? Are you with that morally okay ?

DarknzNet: Yes , I saw discussions alot on mpgh that was including this topic. I have no interest on that kind of stuff so its really hard for me to say anything about it. I would probably not do that myself though.

Trol553: If you had to choose which subsection is best , which do you visit the most or like the most , which one would you choose ?

DarknzNet: My favorite section is Counter Strike: Global Offensive since that is the sections that I mostly visit when I come to mpgh. Second favorite is League of Legends even though I don't play it myself anymore.

Trol553: Do you watch the Winter Olympics going on right now ? Pretty intresting from my point of view , Slovakia won gold medal in biathlon , that was very nice moment for me for example. What about your country ?

DarknzNet: No I don't watch Winter Olympics. I have no interest on it at all.

Trol553: I am very thankful we had this nice talk today !

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
    • Media News
      • Levi
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
    • Interviewers
      • Trol553
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • Sean
    The news regarding the chinese police using those glasses are pretty dope i cant lie they're always ahead of us.
    CLICK HERE TO ADD ME ON SKYPE

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY VOUCH PROFILE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast