Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 201st Edition

201st Edition - April 29th, 2018
    Snapple Fact: Approximately 40% of the U.S. paper currency in circulation was counterfeit by the end of the Civil War.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 may have a battle royale mode instead of a campaign
    The most popular and fastest rising gaming genre currently is battle royale, and every big gaming company is trying to milk it for all its worth. Call of Duty recently has made rumors that it has for sure dropped the single player campaign completely. Some players were upset about this announcement and there were even fans who said they will not purchase the game because of this particular change. Some of the sources that have reported about this change have also said that the reason they have decided to cut campaign mode is because of time cuts. It's quite strange that Call of duty franchise hasn't finished a campaign mode given the amount of time they have had to work on this game; could they have planned this rumored battle royale mode from the getgo?

Smokepurpp -
    Smokepurpp has released a new project and other than the terrible choice of cover art I'm impressed with it. This album is collaborated on with Murda Beatz, a very popular producer in today's rap music. The biggest wow of this album are the beats. Murda Beatz, a white kid from Canada, whipped up some incredible beats for this album. Purpp usually is lacking in consistency but I believe Murda Beatz produced some beats for Purpp that allowed him to comfortably branch out and create a real sound for himself and I'm impressed. This isn't the best album I've ever heard but it's definitely not the worst. A few of the songs weren't enticing to me as they seemed to share the same flow almost too closely, I'd have preferred if those songs were just meshed together with a structured beat switch. This album is lacking on lyrical content but you can't blame Purpp. The culture current rap come-ups are in encourages drug/sex/money lifestyle rap no matter how boring it can be to the majority of listeners. There is some lyrical diversity here, but not very much. If you're not interested in the only things a come-up soundcloud rapper might rap about then I would avoid this tape.
    I give this album a 6 / 10.
    If you want to listen to this album you can do so here.

A parrot will announce one of the Buccaneers' NFL draft picks

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are entrusting one of their Day 3 selections in this weekend's NFL draft to an unusual announcer: A parrot.
    The team announced Monday that Zsa Zsa, a parrot from the Florida Exotic Bird Sanctuary, will reveal its fourth-round pick Saturday from aboard the pirate ship at Raymond James Stadium. The bird will be joined by caretaker Stephanie Dripps. Zsa Zsa is an 8-year-old Catalina Macaw. She has lived at the Florida sanctuary for four years and will have a life span of "70 to 90 years," according to Norton.
    Zsa Zsa's announcement will be arguably the strangest draft-pick reveal in the NFL draft, which begins Thursday. But other NFL teams will also use out-of-the-box methods to announce their picks, from legendary former players and youth groups to iconic movie characters.

The San Francisco 49ers will announce at least one of their Day 3 picks with Chewbacca, R2-D2 and Stormtroopers from the Star Wars movie franchise, according to the NFL. Meanwhile, the U.S. Olympic men's curling team will announce multiple selections for the Minnesota Vikings from a curling club in Minnesota. Boomer Esiason (New York Jets), Jonathan Ogden (Baltimore Raves) and Thurman Thomas (Buffalo Bills) are among the notable NFL alumni who will be announcing picks for their former teams.

Fortnite Hacks & Cheats
    We’ve all heard of Fortnite. Its one of the most popular games out right now and people are going crazy for it. However, does it sometimes does you finger get tired of holding down a single key to walk? There is a lot of walking so I wouldn’t blame you. Have you ever gotten into a fight where you knew, if you just had built that wall faster to protect yourself, you would alive? Well, all that stress can now be washed away. With the Fortnite Autobuilding + Autorunner v1.1 hack, you’ll be able to do all this within a fraction of a second. From now on, you’ll see your name with #1 next to it. This hack allows you to build walls, stairs and flows within a millisecond. It allows you to automatically run. This is the cheat you need and are looking for. Always remember, hacking comes with consequences so be careful. As always happy hacking.
    Thread

Woman blames cocaine possession on wind
    Police say a Florida woman is blaming a windy day for the cocaine that police found in her purse.
    Kennecia Posey was one of two passengers in a vehicle that was pulled over, Police say the officer smelled pot and searched the car, cocaine and weed was found in different baggies inside a purse on her lap. When police questioned her she claimed “It’s a windy day. It must have flown through the window and into my purse.” She was charged with a felony count of cocaine possession and a misdemeanour count of marijuana possession. Man I need to find some windstorms like that.

Interview - Matthew

Hentai:Hey Matthew, thanks for taking your time firstly, I really appreciate for accepting this weeks interview. I do not want to any time so lemme start. A really classic question, how did you find MPGH? Was it a friend? Or for the cheats? Or maybe for something really uncommon?

Matthew: Hey Hentai thanks for interviewing me. I found MPGH when I was trying to find hacks for a game called Realm of the Mad God. I remember searching for hacks like 3 years ago and wondering over a site called MPGH.

Hentai: A funny fact is I also started the site like that 2 years ago. Seems like MPGH is really where hacking started.

Matthew: Indeed.

Hentai: Okay some questions which I'll be asking might not have any link between but they are questions which is interesting or rather needs to be answered for us to know you. Second question is as a ROTMG minion candidate for being part of it for a while now, what will you add to this small and lovely section? What improvements can you add to it?

Matthew: Yea no problem with the questions. For the answer to your second question is as you may know I'm huge on RWT and if I were to get picked next time applications open I would work heavily to keep the trading section clean, informative and safe. I'm happy to say we don't have many scam reports from the section like we used to have a year ago. I would like to make some more informative and up to date stickies regarding trading so any new trader who comes to MPGH, more specifically the RotMG section knows how to trade efficiently. More broadly, I'd just clean up all of the sections and re-do the stickies in addition to regular minion duties.

Hentai: Wow, that will indeed improve it, but will need dedication since it surely isn't something that can be done in a day or two. So lets proceed to the next question. Is your attitude towards others apply only on MPGH or are you indeed really "friendly" in real life as well?

Matthew: I feel like I will fulfill it no matter what, and for the answer is there is a good quote that goes something like this, "My attitude is a reflection of how you act towards me." To answer your question broadly, it really depends on who I'm talking to/how they act towards me.

Hentai: That quote really expresses you and since I wish to not waste any more time than needed so lets continue. Do you indeed work in real life? If yes what do you do?

Matthew: Oh sure no problem, I was actually expecting that question so was well prepared and I do work, I'm a busser at a sports themed restaurant.

Hentai: Oh that pretty nice, good to see someone making money outside MPGH. Since I have seen people really depend on MPGH marketplace. Well do not want to talk about it regardless. Do you have any new plans for MPGH, such as applying for any upcoming rank(minion,news,contributor) etc.

Matthew: Yea well I do also sell on MPGH but I really do not depend on it , or atleast try not to. and for the question you asked of course I do, MPGH has been a big part of my life for over 3 years and I just love the opportunities the site has given me. I'd love to see myself as a RotMG minion or even an MM, mainly doing RotMG trades. I used to be on the News Force but my schedule changed a ton and I just thought it wasn't a fit for me.

Hentai: Hope to see you back and what do you do outside MPGH on your free time?

Matthew: i hope so as well. I go to school and I work. I really don't do RotMG related things anymore and when I'm online, I'm just talking to people on Skype or browsing MPGH.

Hentai: Who do you to talk to on MPGH? Any online-friend who you discuss real life who you met on MPGH?

Matthew: Honestly anyone who asks me about my life I'll usually talk to them about it, I like meeting new people online as I'm quite shy in real life.

Hentai: Well then thanks for your time , and I'll be asking 2 more questions and finish this lovely conversation. Ae you a weeb? If not , will you be part of it I said I'll give you some cookies?

Matthew: It really depends how you define weeb. I don't watch Anime but I do want to start watching Anime again.

Hentai: Simply being a weeb is seeing the life from another perspective which you can't see it any other way. So before we end this do you have any shoutouts to anyone on MPGH?

Matthew: Shoutout to my boy @Sean my dad @Raple and any of my old customers who helped me make money

Hentai: Have a good day.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
      • Bobby
    • Gaming News
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • NYCVN
      • WeakHands
    • Media News
      • Levi
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dildo
    • Interviewers
      • Trol553
      • Henati
    • Freelancers
      • aku
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • Sean
      • kiwi5
    Last edited by Hova; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:02 AM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Jhem (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Liz (2 Weeks Ago),Sean (2 Weeks Ago),WeakHands (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    How the fuck do you blame cocaine possession on wind LMFAO!! the stories these people have kills me.
    CLICK HERE TO ADD ME ON SKYPE

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY VOUCH PROFILE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Good stuff!
    Beware of imposters!

There are two imposters currently:
    live:seanchen95129_1
    live:cloudusermpgh_1

DO NOT TRADE WITH EITHER TWO OF THESE SCAMMERS!

Sep 2016 - Joined MPGH
    March 2017 - Premium Member
    October 2017 - News Force
    January 2018 - Premium Seller
    February 2018 - Publicist

sc_rotmg
    SC2K
    Boombox’s Sheep

Buying all CS:GO skins!

Check out my UE Boom 2 Service: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1351179
    Check out my $250 Speaker SE EBook Method: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...394&p=13534425
    Check out my HW service: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1238945
    Check out my UE Boom 2 Ebook Method: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1339609

Also add my skype here:

Thanks
    hey late ass bitch my birthday was 3 weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!

Premium Seller - December 2017
    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017

The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Great news article I enjoyed reading this!
    CLICK THE LOGO TO ADD ME ON SKYPE

Quote Originally Posted by Daltony View Post
    Just bought 2 agent skins and went first, fast reply and good service will use again!
    Quote Originally Posted by asfsdjkagbkjd View Post
    Simple and easy trade, will definitely recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatticusIsBack View Post
    Bought 100 life, went first. Smooth trading, great guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foojuu View Post
    +Vouch was quick and reasonable with me. Good prices and fast and reliable
    Quote Originally Posted by aosdnffoia View Post
    Bought 200 life. real quick would buy from again 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by nephiraV2 View Post
    Trade with him was a real pleasure, 10/10 fast, simply, cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFourtyFive View Post
    Bought 8 life and an eth, trade went smooth
    Quote Originally Posted by sonickid14 View Post
    I can vouch super fast and nice dude
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdickgoku View Post
    just bought from. reply within an hour or 2, went first, got all items immediately after confirmation.
    Quote Originally Posted by natyop View Post
    +vouch bought 4 decas, quick and easy. would trade again
    Quote Originally Posted by RIOTwawawa View Post
    Went first, it was fast and easy, thanks bud!
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionsLit View Post
    I brought 5 Pixies i went first was very fast thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathil View Post
    Huge vouch for this seller if you are considering buying from him don't hesitate there is no one better on mpgh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    actually i donated this week so
    Confirm it's me via PM.
    Add me on Skype: live:mpghtime or click the button below.

Thanks
    Thanks for interviewing me @Hentai

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hentai (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thanks for the news !
    ;w; reworking signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Wheres the source to the snapple fact
    TeeHee

Thanks
    Really great interview! Editors, keep it up!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    this is too long should be shorter
    reading from beginning to end not gonna be fast
    after reading looks like one of those movies
    half of these stuff are not even important
    and already forgot like half before finishing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Great edition and fun interview as well!
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS! CONTACT BELOW:

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017