Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,255
    Reputation
    1822
    Thanks
    1,753
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thanks for getting that i was demoted from MM,Marketplace Minion, Combat Arms Minion
    and having the section Minecraft Marketplcae @Color
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    Bödvar (07-11-2015)

  3. #32
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,585
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,120
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Thanks for getting that i was demoted from MM,Marketplace Minion, Combat Arms Minion
    and having the section Minecraft Marketplcae @Color
    Since you're lazy too, you can't really speak about Color.

  4. #33
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,255
    Reputation
    1822
    Thanks
    1,753
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


    Since you're lazy too, you can't really speak about Color.
    ???? me lazY???/
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    Bödvar (07-11-2015)

  6. #34
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,585
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,120
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post


    ???? me lazY???/
    If you aren't lazy, why did you get demoted from MM then?
    Last edited by Hunter; 07-10-2015 at 08:17 AM.

  7. #35
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,255
    Reputation
    1822
    Thanks
    1,753
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


    Why did you get demoted from MM then?
    At least I had MM?????
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    Bödvar (07-11-2015)

  9. #36
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,585
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,120
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post


    At least I had MM?????
    Had MM > Didn't even MM > Tag Hunter > Your argument is invalid.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    Bödvar (07-11-2015)

  11. #37
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,255
    Reputation
    1822
    Thanks
    1,753
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


    Had MM > Didn't even MM > Tag Hunter > Your argument is invalid.
    Was MM > Did trades > not even tag hunter > still had MM at least
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    Bödvar (07-11-2015)

  13. #38
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,585
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,120
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post


    Was MM > Did trades > not even tag hunter > still had MM at least
    Tell me when was the last time you MMed. You even told me, yourself, on skype that you hadn't MMed since a long time ago.
    Last edited by Hunter; 07-10-2015 at 08:28 AM.

  14. #39
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,255
    Reputation
    1822
    Thanks
    1,753
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


    Tell me when was the last time you MMed. You even told me, yourself, on skype that you hadn't MMed since a long time ago.
    probably a week b4 dem0tin
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    Bödvar (07-11-2015)

  16. #40
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,585
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,120
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post


    probably a week b4 dem0tin
    That wasn't what you told me on skype.

  17. #41
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,255
    Reputation
    1822
    Thanks
    1,753
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


    That wasn't what you told me on skype.
    proofz or gtfo
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    Bödvar (07-11-2015)

  19. #42
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,585
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,120
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post


    proofz or gtfo
    Do you really want me to ss our skype conversation and post a picture of it here?

  20. #43
    avihaichuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    :D: D: D::

    great! finally

  21. #44
    armandopamintuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    cool guy

    haha thank

  22. #45
    artemarkantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arkantos
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Happy
    get rekt?)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH News 69th Edition 6/28/15
    By Color in forum MPGH News
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-05-2015, 09:20 PM
  2. MPGH News 51st Edition (31/1/2015)
    By Color in forum MPGH News
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-12-2015, 07:26 AM
  3. MPGH News 52nd Edition (7/2/2015)
    By Color in forum MPGH News
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-27-2015, 10:53 PM
  4. MPGH News 50th Edition (24/1/2015)
    By bowlcut in forum MPGH News
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-03-2015, 07:39 PM
  5. MPGH News 49th Edition (17/1/2015)
    By Ameer in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-20-2015, 03:36 AM

Tags for this Thread