Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

MPGH Publicist Group Applications

Hello MPGH,

We are currently looking for new members to join the Publicist Team! The MPGH Publicist Group is in charge of promoting and managing various social and gaming related events and activities across the forum and beyond. Publicists are responsible for playing a role in growing and connecting the MPGH community together. As a publicist, your job will be far greater than just creating and managing events and tournaments. Your job will be to engage and promote a large social and legitimate gaming aspect on MPGH, as well as participate in any other ongoing publicist projects. If this interests you, check out the applications linked below!

MPGH Publicist Group Applications

Thank you,

- MPGH Staff

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

New Minion Needed!

Hello, MPGH. Happy Belated 4th of July to our American members. We are currently looking for a Realm of The Mad God staff member. So as always, if you have what it takes, have a willingness to help, learn, and meet all the requirements, click below and apply!

RoTMG

Thank you!

Become a Premier! Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.
    I also accept Venmo if necessary, PM for info on that.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.