179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

New Middlemen Needed!

Hello MPGH!
    Today we're seeking new Middlemen to join the Staff team. If you meet the requirements, have the patience of a saint, and less greed than a potato, feel free to apply below.

Applications Here

Thanks & Have a Great Week!

Become a Premier! Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

MPGH Branded Clothing Design Contest - Win Free Merch!

MPGH Branded Clothing Design Contest

Hello everyone, we're looking into offering some MPGH branded merchandise to our members and want to get some input on designs from members of the community. This is to go hand in hand with our forum upgrade, which means the merch should be tailed to our new direction, upgraded forum functionality and design, and the new MPGH logo. You can find out more about the forum upgrade here.

Click here to enter the contest!

- MPGH Staff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

MPGH Minecraft Server | MPGHCraft Now Open!

Welcome to the official MPGH Minecraft server, MPGHCraft! The server is themed to be vanilla survival with economy and custom plugins. The server supports a custom Faith plugin themed around MPGH, to provide a unique and fun experience for everyone.

Click here for more details!
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

MPGH Development Team Applications | Devs Needed!

Hello MPGH,

As you may have noticed, there are currently a lot of ongoing projects on MPGH. Apart from the ones that are under development already, there are other things we would like to have developed for MPGH members as well, such as NPCVend. We are looking for developers who are interested to help out the MPGH community by making it better for its members. If you enjoy being on the site and want to contribute to the development of the community, this is a great way to help out! Tasks and deadlines will be given out periodically, failure to meet any of them without prior notice will result in removal.

To apply or find out more, click here!

Best,

- MPGH Staff