9. best Halloween avy award goes to niggi
  10. fake minion tag
  11. ni... ger wait not nicat
  12. let me demonstrate my big pener
  13. (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง LET ME DEMONSTRATE DONGER DIPLOMACY (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
  14. so now you be stealing those juicy MP logs too? frick
  15. i am amazeeeeeeeeeeee
  16. fake Minion!!!!
  17. Come Nerevar, friend or traitor, come. Come and look upon the Heart and Akulakahn, and bring Wraithguard, I have need of it. Come to the Heart chamber, I wait for you there, where we last met, countless ages ago. Come to me through fire and war, I welcome you! Welcome Moon-and-Star, I have prepared a place for you! Come, bring Wraithguard to the Heart chamber, together, let us free the cursed false gods! Welcome Nerevar, together we shall speak for the law and the land and drive the mongrel dogs of the Empire from Morrowind! Is this how you honor the 6th house and the tribe unmourned? Come to me openly, and not by stealth. Dagoth Ur welcomes you Nerevar, my old friend... but to this place where destiny is made, why have you come unprepared? Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where YOUR destiny is made. What a fool you are, I'm a god! How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence! How could you be so naive? There is no escape, no recall can work in this place! Come!
  18. �� son, �� there ain't❌❌a ☝single☝fucking☝person☝ with any intellect������who gives a ��remote��fuck��about your extensive vaping������ talent. ��I happen to be quite��the��intellectual��myself, so I can confirm✔✔this fact��as truth™.��if��you��think�� that your vape������ is going↗to get you hoes����, you are utterly�� mistaken❌, fam��. my pa�� once taught�� me the ��secret�� of life����, and it was not❌❌ your vape������ ����now listen ����here my chum✌✌, my pa�� was a man who kept it ������������. ✋that✋is✋six✋fucking✋hundreds✋ and he never❌���� once vaped������. The man ��smoked��some��mad��cigars�� because he wasnt❌the pussy����you are��⁉❗⁉ he lived to be �� because he kept it ������������ and killed���� ��every��vaping��fucker��he��saw������������ �� so in the spirit��of me good ol pa��, I think��you should kys�� they have �� vapes������ in hell��and��it's��lit��for�� unintelligent vaping������ hooligans like yourself������
  19. If my girl���� and my fidget spinners ���� are both drowning���� and I could only save one��☝️️ you can Catch me letting it spin at my girls funeral������ Cause it's fidget spinner or catch a fade my niBBa����
  20. █████░░░░██████████████
    █████░░░░██████████████
    █████░░░░██████████████
    █████░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
    █████░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
    ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████
    ░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░█████
    ░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░█████
    ██████████████░░░░█████
    ██████████████░░░░█████
    ██████████████░░░░█████

Post this windmill on 5 other profiles to keep MPGH properly air conditioned
  21. F is for FUN
  22. u are joe jr with all those tags
  23. More like publicist again
    Have been one when raple was still there
  24. so u finally hit pub
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 25