Conversation Between Oliboli8769 and emoric28

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hahaha I wish, sadly I have no time to kill these days, I have too many commitments I'm sure it's pretty fun to develop in though.
    Damn, yeah, I am still an old ass mofo, I've never jumped on the d!scord hype
  2. niiiiice, you should give android a shot again. it's a really nice platform to kill some time
    its docs are well written and always updated. and if you have a background in java and xml, it'd be a piece of cake for you to get around the basics. also stop being an old ass and get d!scord so we could chat more conveniently. i'd love to share some stories
  3. Nice! I've done all sorts of things recently (Python, PHP, Golang) but haven't really touched Android stuff, only once.
    Haha yes! I'm glad you agree... I managed to release stuff for AQW when I was like 14 or something. I'm super happy to help anyone with technical questions, but when they "@" me it just feels like they're asking me to give up my time (which I don't have) to build something they haven't bothered to try themselves
  4. i'm an android dev at a local company
    same lmao, idk why players are still botting in this era. And it's sad that even if you left the source code, they be still waiting for an update. like fr? they don't even want to try updating it themselves
  5. Haha same here, fucking COVID, what are you doing for work? Are you a developer?
    Yeah I really can't believe it is either, and I'm amazed at some of the stupid shit I used to post on here too
  6. hahaha i'm good just lurking. currently working from home (cause of COVID). ikr 2016? can't believe the game is still breathing

7. Woah. Glad to hear from you. How's things? Are you surviving COVID? Can't believe it was 2016 we first spoke.
  8. hey there bby
  9. Whaaat that sounds awesome man. It's good for you to know that you prefer the design side of things, very cool to hear. AS3 is similarly a hobby for me. Glad to know that I could somewhat help with that section of your experience
  10. I hope so and they're just a bunch of small tools that were requested by others. Haha sorry about that, it's supposed to be the /no1 emote but whatever. If you're referring to my work rn it's a mix of yes and no?, I'm currently a visual designer for mobile and desktop applications at a local company. But I have done a lot of projects based on C# during my college. I think developing isn't really my forte as I'm having more fun at designing which I'm quite good at. Learning AS3 was just an interest of mine because I play this game and wanted to know how these trainers/bots work. And of course thanks to your wonderful guide that made this possible. And to you as well for answering my stupid questions even though they're pretty simple to do
  11. Yeah for sure man, all tools come to at least some use. Will be cool to see what you've made
    Damn that's one big "no hot linking" message xD and honestly I always try to use MPGH emojis on FB and stuff from habit, it's awful.
    Have you done any coding outside of AQW for your 'career' or anything like that? The reason I ask is because that's what I've been doing really - developing projects that I can advertise I've created if that makes sense
  12. I meant to type haha got used to the ragnarok emote /no1
  13. Yeah.. it's better to release them as they're just sitting here on my pc to rot. Hopefully someone would use it to create their own /no1
    I feel you man.. we're on the same page right now that's just how life it is.
  14. That's a good idea. And not bad man, just so damn busy, I hate being older and having actual responsibilities You?
  15. Haha I just spammed it with cute stuffs that I leeched . Anyways will probably release it source along with some other projects I made soon. How ya been?
  16. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1340600

That tool still coming in useful. I forgot what the final version that you made looked like. Very nice!
  17. Same here to be honest, I really don't understand how I used to have time to produce so much stuff xD Same here man!
  18. Just busy with work . Didn't have time like I used to back then. But I'm glad to see the section being active. Love to talk to you again sometime
  19. Thanks so much man! Hope you're doing well
  20. Welcome back oli
  21. Still roaming :] thanks
  22. Yeah it's been a while... I've been doing my thesis for the past few days up to now and haven't got the chance to keep updated in the forum. Anyways have fun roaming the world
  23. Nice update on the quest IDs, it`s good to see when I can`t do anything right now (only have my phone or rare computer access)
  24. Will do
  25. I don't really know if that is all but I did -50,000 to 1,050,000. I guess you could continue whats beyond?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 30
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast