Conversation Between Cryogen235 and fuckT

4 Visitor Messages

1. When could we expect mod selector? I hope you are just busy and make it later, because nilly's is very uncomfortable to use and many things are awfully made in it. Man, we count on you.
  2. Don't use no ss debuffs hack. If you take too many debuff bullets, the client will disconnect you. It might also happen in oryx's castle. Another thing that could cause tomb disconnects is playing in a browser instead of projector. Even in projector you'll eventually dc after like 30 minutes. I don't know why. I think removing no ss debuffs might help you with the dc problem. Either that or avoid as many debuff bullets as possible. Don't just eat every debuff shot.
  3. Hi. I've got a problem I don't know how to cope with. I'm thrown out of( disconnected) Tomb of the Ancients in 8 out of 10 cases with the "Lost connection" sign. It usually happens not right away, but when Bes is almost dead. I use all mods except walking through objects and delay trading. This doesn't happen in other dungeons, the connection is fast and good. Could you tell me what the reason of this problem might be?
  4. Hello, I'm very tired of waiting, when the client is approved. Please send to yahoooo.e@gmail.com or *******. Thank you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4