Conversation Between Aborted and HalfBajan

104 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Actually sent you the wrong fucking song, the one I was meant to send is called earthwalker by the same band
  2. Good shit.
  3. Your fucking sig... mygod
  4. Holy shit that was cool, loved when the vocals came in
  5. You might like this:
  6. I love when just intstruments give so much feeling.
  7. In love with this song
  8. Trust me GY!BE is pretty much my all time favorite band. Lift your skinny fists is also one of the highest rated albums of all time, garnering unprecedent acclaim from even the harshest music critics.
  9. I'll listen to that after I wake up... after I go to bed. I usually listened to alot of genres before getting into metal but I didn't realise that there were so many metal genres
  10. The great thing about opening yourself up to metal vox is that it opens up other genres as well, that aren't even metal, and don't even use vocals. I know it sounds strange, but after I originally became accustomed to them, I found myself listening to a hell of a lot more genres. I guess it opened me up, made me more open minded. On that similar note, Godspeed.
  11. FUCK YEAH, WHO NEEDS SLEEP
  12. You know what... never thought I'd be able to tolerate this but I did and it was actually alright
  13. Woah I was listening to that Fleshgod song before hahaha, will check out the other one

14. May be hard to get into, incredibly depressing.

15. lol
  16. Throw something at me dude, need moar metal
  17. Pretty good stuff, not a big fan of the vocals though.
  18. 10/10 ava LOL
  19. Hell yeah!
    Belakor!
  20. Quite possibly the best title I've ever heard.
    Will do.
Showing Visitor Messages 26 to 50 of 104
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast