Undetected External ESP+Radar+Bot V4.1 - Build 1.0.184
External BoxESP v4.1 - for build 184
I did not create this hack, all credits go to sp4ck, all i did was turn the source file into an .exe,
becouse some people were having problems making it.
This hack is blended from different code snippets
HUGE CREDITS FOR:
- KN4CK3R who made all this possible by publishing the root source code
- Big Dave for the offsets of every new COD6 build
- Tristan Ward (not cheat related) for the Direct3D and Aero overlay
- xZetera for various pieces of code
- Sumol for updates of BoxESP
- blambo for dead bodies removal
- cardoow for coldblooded enemies identification
- kolbybrooks for better box sizes
- xZetera for aimbot
- Ghett0 for knifebot
- jixz for tubebot
- BoxESP - rectangle + name
- Smooth aimbot (HOLD right click)
- Tubebot (HOME key)
- autostab (CAPS LOCK)
- explosive ESP (red square on all grenades, including claymores)
- turret ESP (green box - includes static turrets and sentry guns)
- flicker-less overlay mode
- full external hack: no hooking on process for maximum stealth mode
- draws a white spot on the player nearest from the center of the screen, whatever the distance. This shows you which player will be aimed.
- press sustained RIGHT CLICK *or* END key for aiming. Aiming speed is quick but rather natural for killcams. Aiming speed is increased after ~1 sec to follow running players
- press HOME key for tubebot feature. No player motion compensation, so if player runs it's a miss.
- knifebot is active if CAPS LOCK is active. Beware that the bot does not know if there's a wall between you and the enemy...
- noobtube bot is activated with HOME key. It's still experimental and calibration not fully done. Feedback appreciated.
How to use:
- have Vista/Win7 (does not work on XP, don't ask it's not possible due to lack of Aero mode)
- make sure you are using AERO theme, not Vista/Win7 basic theme
- open BoxESP, make sure you have administative rights
- open COD6 (actually order of launching does not matter)
- play COD6 in windowed mode (alt+enter)
Virustotal. MD5: 41e5eca0b1feab4de9278fd41bfb1766 Suspicious.Insight
Credits go to sph4ck, i just made an .executeble from the source code.