Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

GTA V ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM UPDATED WITH INFO!

Remember this is fairly old info, just posting for awareness.

This system uses a specific ratio, in which is used to detect influxes of GTA$ from exploits and mods. Although the system seems basic, it is a very useful asset in Rockstar's eyes for reliability.

The following situations are an example of how the new anti-cheat system will operate:
    "I've earned $100,000,000 through duplicating a vehicle over and over again. This only took me half an hour and it was easily effective!" - This type of player would have a 70% chance of being temporarily suspended from Grand Theft Auto Online.
    "I've transferred a character from last-generation after 1.05 after paying a modder to add loads of cash and RP to my account" - This type of player would have a 95% chance of being banned from Grand Theft Auto Online for either one month or two weeks.
    "I've recently edited my stats using an RPC tool and have transferred my progress over to my current-generation console" - This type of player would almost certainly be banned from Grand Theft Auto Online for one month or two weeks.
    Your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One will have calculated your cheater status before even sending your data to the server for even further analysis! Ensure you do not participate in any cash exploits or transfer modded characters after 1.05 releases on December 23rd 2014.

There isn't a 100% chance of being banned, but with this new system, it is almost certain that most cheats will be caught after syncing their exploited/cheated progress to the server. You are banned within 8 hours of sending your saved data to the server: prod.cs****ckstargames.com.

The maximum amount that can be earned within a 30-minute period (real-life minutes, not in-game) to prevent being marked as a cheat is around $40,000 GTA$. The maximum amount of RP is 14000 before being marked as a cheat.

Earning this amount through missions, genuine car sales etc within 30 minutes will not mean you are marked as a cheat, as the system can tell the difference between someone farming missions and someone duplicating/selling vehicles without the 45-minute sell cap.
    Last edited by ZectixV1; 04-23-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016