Hi,

I would love to have new section designated only for "real" hackers. MPGH staff who are good at hacking, could be the first members in it. These foundation members would be able to invite people with enough skill to join the discussion. Everyone should able to view the section, only the invited members would be able to post messages. I don't expect anyone to share anything, just discuss about advanced hacking.

I don't know about others but I would be really intrested following some advanced hackers discussion without useless public crap. Half the public threads consist only 20% of real material, rest of the messages are just some pointless spam, mostly some retards tolds the moderator to ban someone or close the thread (I'm sure moderators knows how to do their job without some idiot always guiding them).

If you are really planning to do this, please keep the skill level high. Only people with real skill, not the ones with high post count or something even more useless. I'm sure that everyone knows this, but it's not advanced hacking if you copypaste ready D3D-source from a tutorial and only modify like 10% of it to make it your "own".