Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Thats what he meant moron. Believe it or not some people care about society. Letting everyone run free isn't always the best idea.

Now being gay is ok, but some people think not. So you often have people doing this "it will worsen society".
-----------

You going for overpopulation off of that is normal for you tho, I mean you try to defend stuff that is relating but not actually on topic all the damn time.
Well, sorry for not expecting him to be THAT stupid, I didn't think his whole argument was "gays are wrong". I don't see how "caring about society" means you should hate gays, lolwut? How is letting them be gay wrong for society? You're not making any sense...(not that you usually do, I should expect this from you.)

Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
I got nothing against gays but overpopulation may not be a problem.
Overpopulation Isn't The Problem: It's Too Few Babies - Forbes
That's just one of the commonly used arguments that homophobes use.

Homophobia is stupid in general so you can't really expect much credence to their arguments, and I never actually read into it and was just responding to that. But that first guy I was responding to apparently wasn't talking about over-population, according to Empire (not the guy who actually said it, lol) it's about gay people being wrong for some reason, which is even more stupid.