In order to do this, you will need:
A Jailbroken iPhone/iTouch
UDID Faker
AppCloner
Installous
terminal
A legit iTunes Account
And Infinifolder is recommended for accelerated results.

Here's what you do:

Step One:

Go to the AppStore, and Search for "AppNana" download the app. ( should Install it as AppJoy+ )
Run the app, and fill out all information with REAL info just this once. Now, download a few of the apps it wants you to, just to raise you point balance a little bit.

Step Two:
Open terminal, and type in appcloning. ( YOU MUST HAVE THE SCRIPT IN ORDER TO USE!)
Clone the app. ( AppNana2_AppStore.ipa )
Rename it as something simple like Appnana1, appnana2, e.t.c
Clone it as many times as you feel the need too.

Step Three:
Once you are finished cloning the app the desired amount of times, Open installous, and install them.
NOTE: Install the cloned IPAs One by One, otherwise Installous is bound to crash.

Optional: Place all your cloned apps in a single folder if you wish to make switching between the apps faster.

Step Four:

Open UDIDFaker.
Fake ALL the UDIDs of the cloned apps, BEFORE you run them for the first time.

Once done, all the apps should have randomly generated UDIDs and can now be exploited.

Step Six: Run one of the Cloned apps, add, when it asks for the referral code, simply input the Legit code of the actual app. Do this as many times as you wish to speed up the process of redeeming Amazon/iTunes gift card codes.

I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial, and if you need help, have questions, or are looking for certain Cydia Repos, feel free to PM me.

On a side note, I have tested this method with a few different apps.

AppTrailers= Works, but if you do it too many times, ALL the accounts will be Banned. ( Use MacSpoof if you are on iOS4 )
SuperGiftCardRewards= Works, but you only get 200 points a referral, The cheapest thing you can get costs 20,000 points.

I'm sure that there are more Apps on the AppStore that this Method may work with, such as Global War farming or any Storm8 game.