Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldor Splint View Post
    How long do you guys think it will take to get the T-shirts? I'm in England and used the cheapest shipping option, Because I too and fickle with £! :-P

*EDIT*

Typos
    Not entirely sure. I remember ordering the Artix figure with the cheapest shipping option and it took a couple of days to get here(Florida to NYC) Maybe a week I guess?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    How long do you guys think it will take to get the T-shirts? I'm in England and used the cheapest shipping option, Because I too and fickle with £! :-P

*EDIT*

Typos
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    Not entirely sure. I remember ordering the Artix figure with the cheapest shipping option and it took a couple of days to get here(Florida to NYC) Maybe a week I guess?
    They were suppose to get the shirts last week, and ship it out. I live in Missouri, and they are shipping it from Flordia I think, so I should have mine by dec 25

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    id say dbsk cracking sky every hit (rank 10 passive)

Fuck off you scum

Thanks
    BTW has anyone had their shirts shipped yet? Or is it that silent shipping?

Thanks
    lol 100$ just for a class

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well I just Recived an E-mail (dated the 17th) and it stated that our T-shirts are still currently in production and it is very unlikely we'll get them by the 25th. However it aslo said that we'll be gifted $10 Worth of Artix points with them when they eventually do arrive to tnank us for our patience.

What are your thoughts on this guys?

Thanks
    Well I just Recived an E-mail (dated the 17th) and it stated that our T-shirts are still currently in production and it is very unlikely we'll get them by the 25th. However it aslo said that we'll be gifted $10 Worth of Artix points with them when they eventually do arrive to tnank us for our patience.

What are your thoughts on this guys?
    Ye I just checked my email and that really sucks. However it was nice of Artix to throw in 10 dollars worth of AP, as he could have just given the email saying "sorry, the shirts aren't ready! Come back later."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Ye I just checked my email and that really sucks. However it was nice of Artix to throw in 10 dollars worth of AP, as he could have just given the email saying "sorry, the shirts aren't ready! Come back later."
    Indeed, I hope this kind of give them a nudge to buff the class a little though! :-P

Thanks
    Indeed, I hope this kind of give them a nudge to buff the class a little though! :-P
    Hard to buff a class that we know noting about lol! I'm still praying that it has some functionally and doesn't end up being a name in the inventory. Then again its just for the really nice tees.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Hard to buff a class that we know noting about lol! I'm still praying that it has some functionally and doesn't end up being a name in the inventory. Then again its just for the really nice tees.
    True, But I mean like, maybe an extra 10 damage to that nuke skill and whatnot! :-P

Thanks
    I hope it's the best class in AQW, otherwise i will be pissed. IMO the shirts are not worth 100 dollars. you can order Korean shirts that look better then that, for like 10-20 dollars (NO JOKE)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    it should be a mix of
    Artifact Hunter,ChronoChorrupter,MindBreaker,pyromancer,Dar kBlood Stormking,Horc Evader and should have a rank 10 passive with a 5%! chance to have full health, full mana, no cooldown, Haste and Evasion increased by 20% and 2x damage for 20seconds.
    If all the above worked to gether with the damage, the DoT, HoT, AoE and that rank 10, dam it could kill Drakath Before he could land a hit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Alina mentioned a while back that the number of "op" classes being released was gonna be reduced.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yeah, but for the price of those 2 shirts, she'll probably make an exception.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by overweightman View Post
    Alina mentioned a while back that the number of "op" classes being released was gonna be reduced.
    AE never keeps their word.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast