Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Question Need Help on How to Make My Own AQW Private Server Files

I have been looking all round the web but I have been unable to find a tool or a way to make your own AQW Private Server Files.. What I am looking for Is a way to either.
    1. Download The Entirety of AQW latest CMS
    2. Find a Way to Download and Edit AQW CMS to my taste.
    Really need help here..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trololol Fist For This Useful Post:

Ruka_Smerti (04-22-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trololol Fist View Post
    I have been looking all round the web but I have been unable to find a tool or a way to make your own AQW Private Server Files.. What I am looking for Is a way to either.
    1. Download The Entirety of AQW latest CMS
    2. Find a Way to Download and Edit AQW CMS to my taste.
    Really need help here..
    First consider your name... Second consider that your title says you want to make your own title but you clearly state you want to rip and edit lol. Those dont make sense. Thirdly the CMS doesnt matter IMO... Just make an amazing server that isnt just another Rip. Give it something unique :V
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    First consider your name... Second consider that your title says you want to make your own title but you clearly state you want to rip and edit lol. Those dont make sense. Thirdly the CMS doesnt matter IMO... Just make an amazing server that isnt just another Rip. Give it something unique :V
    OK First. I put a lot of thought into my name
    Second. I don't really want to just rip it i want to find a way to step by step remake AQW in my own image..(Even if that means Ripping and Editing..That is not what I want to do totally. I have little programming knowledge and I'm looking for coders to help me with that. And I'm learning it for myself as well. So I don't always need to rely on people to help me with coding. And by the way just saying I want to Rip and Edit isn't accurate I don't want the entirety of AQW (I know that I am contradicting myself right now, but when I made this Thread I was some desperate noob looking for an easy way(tool) to download AQW then just edit it. What i want now is a way to get starting building blocks of AQW or at least level 3 of the building blocks so I can work my way up From there What I really want to do is to create an Entirely new P.S without having to rely on already made P.S. files.
    Thirdly. I will definitely add some special features to my AQW P.S. Such as Trade, Redeem Codes etc. And I'll think up something unique to add to the P.S.

And, thanks for your honest opinion.

Thanks
    OK First. I put a lot of thought into my name
    Second. I don't really want to just rip it i want to find a way to step by step remake AQW in my own image..(Even if that means Ripping and Editing..That is not what I want to do totally. I have little programming knowledge and I'm looking for coders to help me with that. And I'm learning it for myself as well. So I don't always need to rely on people to help me with coding. And by the way just saying I want to Rip and Edit isn't accurate I don't want the entirety of AQW (I know that I am contradicting myself right now, but when I made this Thread I was some desperate noob looking for an easy way(tool) to download AQW then just edit it. What i want now is a way to get starting building blocks of AQW or at least level 3 of the building blocks so I can work my way up From there What I really want to do is to create an Entirely new P.S without having to rely on already made P.S. files.
    Thirdly. I will definitely add some special features to my AQW P.S. Such as Trade, Redeem Codes etc. And I'll think up something unique to add to the P.S.

And, thanks for your honest opinion.
    If you want coders, you'll probably need to pay them or smth.
    There is no tool or tutorial to make a CMS or clients, you have to learn html/php or as3 and experiment with them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
    If you want coders, you'll probably need to pay them or smth.
    There is no tool or tutorial to make a CMS or clients, you have to learn html/php or as3 and experiment with them.
    Personally,
    If I could learn html/php or as3 I would. But as of now I don't have enough time to do that. So if you could, can you possibly make a tutorial on how to do this, I would ask someone to do this and pay them but I don't have the resources to do that right now. ~Cheers..

Thanks
    Personally,
    If I could learn html/php or as3 I would. But as of now I don't have enough time to do that. So if you could, can you possibly make a tutorial on how to do this, I would ask someone to do this and pay them but I don't have the resources to do that right now. ~Cheers..
    There can't be a tutorial to create something unique and original, and if you can't/won't learn programming, you shouldn't be bothering with this stuff.
    People that have one of those leeched servers look bad and are just wasting money on their VPS.

TLDR: No money/time = No server.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Exclamation

There can't be a tutorial to create something unique and original, and if you can't/won't learn programming, you shouldn't be bothering with this stuff.
    1. I agree that there can't be a tutorial to create something unique but, If there is a tutorial people could develop it to create something unique for themselves.

2. You can't just say if people can't/won't learn programming they shouldn't bother with this stuff. Many people because of this "stuff" that they where bothering would never have learnt programming in their life time. Personally, I have started learning how to code but between school and other activities, Time is never on my side, also If not for the fact that I started wanting to make an AQW Private Server...... For some reason I want to make one badly I would never have even looked at a course for programming in my Life. So really It really isn't fair saying If you cant learn programming don't bother with this stuff.
    So smile like Gatsby..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    gatsby smile.jpg  

Thanks
    1. I agree that there can't be a tutorial to create something unique but, If there is a tutorial people could develop it to create something unique for themselves.

2. You can't just say if people can't/won't learn programming they shouldn't bother with this stuff. Many people because of this "stuff" that they where bothering would never have learnt programming in their life time. Personally, I have started learning how to code but between school and other activities, Time is never on my side, also If not for the fact that I started wanting to make an AQW Private Server...... For some reason I want to make one badly I would never have even looked at a course for programming in my Life. So really It really isn't fair saying If you cant learn programming don't bother with this stuff.
    So smile like Gatsby..
    The point of learning programming is to do these types of stuff(and make money), if you are able do it without, no one will learn programming.
    You can use someone's files to create a Private Server and edit some variables, but that is basically it.

Tutorials will either force you to learn code/what you are doing, or just let you copy and paste.
    If what you are trying to do is to just change colors of text and all that, you can easily look up how to do it in HTML.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    OK then, Would you teach me how To Code, or recommend a good online course to learn php and as3 because I am currently trying to learn html from codecademy (as recommended by a friend)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Lightbulb Tru That.

The point of learning programming is to do these types of stuff(and make money), if you are able do it without, no one will learn programming.
    You can use someone's files to create a Private Server and edit some variables, but that is basically it.

Tutorials will either force you to learn code/what you are doing, or just let you copy and paste.
    If what you are trying to do is to just change colors of text and all that, you can easily look up how to do it in HTML.
    I Agree With you totally and what I am trying to do is to learn. So thanks for The Advice you're a good guy . I have started learning how to Code myself starting with what seems the easiest (html) and will work my way upwards.

Thanks
    Is there like a new htdocs I can download, would be cool to have one right now.