Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrealtone View Post
    You're right.
    Even though a tazer would probably be just as fast to pull out. And would do the same job, just not kill the retard. And a bit more moral if you ask me.
    Tasers are usually kept on the opposite side of the belt than handguns, the holster placed backwards so it can be drawn across the waist by the dominant hand. Its much slower to cross-draw like that. In the all of 7 second altercation, that could have meant life or death.

Tasers must also been fired from a certain distance away, because if they prongs are too close together it won't do much at all. Not to mention thick clothing, prongs not penetrating deep enough, ect.

Why did you call him a Retard? The man was Schizophrenic-bipolar. Mental illness =/= Mentally challenged
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

Tasers are usually kept on the opposite side of the belt than handguns, the holster placed backwards so it can be drawn across the waist by the dominant hand. Its much slower to cross-draw like that. In the all of 7 second altercation, that could have meant life or death.

Tasers must also been fired from a certain distance away, because if they prongs are too close together it won't do much at all. Not to mention thick clothing, prongs not penetrating deep enough, ect.

Why did you call him a Retard? The man was Schizophrenic-bipolar. Mental illness =/= Mentally challenged
    Sorry if i have offended you.
    and as i stated in one of my previous posts. I do not know much about tazers or how their worn. As they are infact illegal where I live.

You've clearly done more research than I bothered to do
    LOW

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Obviously he know's the taser, and shared some valuable information with us. It's easy to see that the man had a screwdriver (Obviously), and did not drop it when he was told to do so. Deciding to Lunge towards the officer, he was forced to use lethal action, or he would have been stabbed and killed. I know alot of people here already stated this same exact thing, but it's really nothing else to talk about. (Since all we've been doing is just either saying the same things or talking about race / mental illnesses.) Just thought I'd share my opinion is all.
    Last edited by Invis's Sheep; 03-23-2015 at 02:53 AM.

Thanks
    It's nonsense, police officers should be trained to be able to deal with risks like that without having to kill a person.
    if they didn't get lil wussies in they'd have no issues like this in the first place.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Tasers are nice but a shot to the head is better.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    My kind of guy right there ^

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    It's nonsense, police officers should be trained to be able to deal with risks like that without having to kill a person.
    if they didn't get lil wussies in they'd have no issues like this in the first place.
    That's exactly what they are trained for. The Prongs on the taser wouldn't even have the chance to separate and tase them. As recently stated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    They are trained to though. However, its not smart to take needless risks in trying to disarm him by hand. These men had families to go home to. Not saying their lives are more important, but the man made his choice in doing this.

I don't agree with the militarization of local police, and personally believe there was more they could have done to avoid this, but this is the most clear-cut case of an Police officer shooting someone that had legitimate reason to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    You don't shoot for the head. Ever. If you're in a position that you have to shoot, you shoot for center mass. The largest target to aim for, that has the biggest chance to stop your target in their tracks. You don't shoot for the arms or legs either. You can get shot in the arm, and still have another arm to fight with. You can get shot in the leg, and still have another leg to limp with.
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

They are trained to though. However, its not smart to take needless risks in trying to disarm him by hand. These men had families to go home to. Not saying their lives are more important, but the man made his choice in doing this.

I don't agree with the militarization of local police, and personally believe there was more they could have done to avoid this, but this is the most clear-cut case of an Police officer shooting someone that had legitimate reason to do so.

You don't shoot for the head. Ever. If you're in a position that you have to shoot, you shoot for center mass. The largest target to aim for, that has the biggest chance to stop your target in their tracks. You don't shoot for the arms or legs either. You can get shot in the arm, and still have another arm to fight with. You can get shot in the leg, and still have another leg to limp with.
    A shot to the head and the target goęs to sleep. Forever
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I feel like he didn't need to be killed. But I'm not sure if race actually falls into this specific situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Cop wanted to shoot sm1, so they shot yo boi

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Cop wanted to shoot sm1, so they shot yo boi
    He might be my boi because of color, but he's your boi because of the short bus back in high school.

never forget
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Cop just doin' his job.
    "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
    Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

He might be my boi because of color, but he's your boi because of the short bus back in high school.

never forget
    I didn't ride public transportation in high school boi

2rich2quick

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I didn't ride public transportation in high school boi

2rich2quick
    damn that joke went right over your head.

He's retarded, you're retarded........ Fuckin white people
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12