Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Usertitle icon should have been a shield.
    This was my design that I was thinking we should have used.

Thanks
    That's pretty fuckin gay

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (04-18-2015),cgallagher21 (04-05-2015)

Thanks
    Isn't it a little late for April fools jokes? Seriously, does this make you feel important or something? I mean you don't need a "group" nor a "User title" to actually HELP someone on this forum. Don't even get me started on the rules;

1. You cannot have cs (Cocksucker):
    -- as if being a member of this category of members makes the user any less equipped to help others.

2. You must be a High Quality member and be very active on the forums
    -- you're kidding right? this is me just ball parking it but, about 75% of all the posts are copied from other sites and or contain useless information.

-- Recent threads By xy , click this link and find 10... no, find 5... you know what find 3 "High Quality" posts.

-- Recent threads By dach , click this link and find 10... okay, find 5... okay how about 3 "High Quality" posts.

3. You must help staff
    -- yes, because this forum is ran by helpless staff, that require help from sub level groups. oh the irony.

4. You must moderate threads in the event a staff member did not already do so
    -- how about you moderate this thread by closing it and send it into the dark abyss.

5. You must be able to wear image title at all times while apart of this group
    -- again, i don't see how "wearing image title" helps you, the members of the group, help others.

idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dach View Post
    PS: It would be great if you guys could add to my rep and @XY also. And thanks.
    This is the real ,hidden, agenda of the group.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1on1 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (04-18-2015),Ben Chan (04-05-2015),[MPGH]Doc (04-06-2015),[MPGH]Ghost (04-06-2015),Minnesota Dabs (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
    That's one crazy ass accusation , Check ALL MY POSTS , I have never asked even in the slightest for rep , I didn't even know he edited that in either
    I could argue with you on all these points but it's not worth it , yea my threads are silly but look at my posts you dumb fuck. And seriously if ANY of you think thats what this is about then fucking disable rep and thanks from my account IDC.
    FanticSteal is a better CrossFire player than me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XY View Post
    That's one crazy ass accusation , Check ALL MY POSTS , I have never asked even in the slightest for rep , I didn't even know he edited that in either
    I could argue with you on all these points but it's not worth it , yea my threads are silly but look at my posts you dumb fuck. And seriously if ANY of you think thats what this is about then fucking disable rep and thanks from my account IDC.
    save it for someone who cares.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Isn't it a little late for April fools jokes? Seriously, does this make you feel important or something? I mean you don't need a "group" nor a "User title" to actually HELP someone on this forum. Don't even get me started on the rules;

1. You cannot have cs (Cocksucker):
    -- as if being a member of this category of members makes the user any less equipped to help others.

2. You must be a High Quality member and be very active on the forums
    -- you're kidding right? this is me just ball parking it but, about 75% of all the posts are copied from other sites and or contain useless information.

-- Recent threads By xy , click this link and find 10... no, find 5... you know what find 3 "High Quality" posts.

-- Recent threads By dach , click this link and find 10... okay, find 5... okay how about 3 "High Quality" posts.

3. You must help staff
    -- yes, because this forum is ran by helpless staff, that require help from sub level groups. oh the irony.

4. You must moderate threads in the event a staff member did not already do so
    -- how about you moderate this thread by closing it and send it into the dark abyss.

5. You must be able to wear image title at all times while apart of this group
    -- again, i don't see how "wearing image title" helps you, the members of the group, help others.

idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

First of all we started this group to get ourselves out in the community and make it better than it already is. We wouldn't waste this much time into making a thread and replying to people's responses if we didn't care. We truly thought this would be a good idea but according to people like you who just put us down its not. We didnt really think about the rude comments but this. I MEAN REALLY.

LOOK AT YOUR OWN PROFIILE LOSER. Who are you to tell us that are posts are high quality or not? Look at you. This is stupid. WE ARE TRYING TO HELP THE COMMUNITY AND THIS IS WHAT THE COMMUNITY SAYS. We started this to be helpful. Does it make you feel important prob spending 20 minutes coming up with things to say to bash our group. Seriously. And as the thanks and rep goes, we think since we wanna try our best to clean up mpgh it would be NICE IF SOMEONE COULD ACUALLY CARE AND JUST GIVE US A LITTLE SUPPORT. Stop hating. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO AWAY. IGNORE IT!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    That's pretty fuckin gay
    Thanks! You too!

- - - Updated - - -

save it for someone who cares.

Your pathetic. Novice.
    Last edited by 21 Savage; 04-05-2015 at 05:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i dont really think an application should be neccicary for a group that wants to help the staff just my opinion.

[IMG]https://i1316.photobucke*****m/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png[/IMG]
    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BioHazard For This Useful Post:

XYrenamed (04-05-2015)

Thanks
    First of all we started this group to get ourselves out in the community and make it better than it already is. We wouldn't waste this much time into making a thread and replying to people's responses if we didn't care. We truly thought this would be a good idea but according to people like you who just put us down its not. We didnt really think about the rude comments but this. I MEAN REALLY.

LOOK AT YOUR OWN PROFIILE LOSER. Who are you to tell us that are posts are high quality or not? Look at you. This is stupid. WE ARE TRYING TO HELP THE COMMUNITY AND THIS IS WHAT THE COMMUNITY SAYS. We started this to be helpful. Does it make you feel important prob spending 20 minutes coming up with things to say to bash our group. Seriously. And as the thanks and rep goes, we think since we wanna try our best to clean up mpgh it would be NICE IF SOMEONE COULD ACUALLY CARE AND JUST GIVE US A LITTLE SUPPORT. Stop hating.
    * Don't get butthurt.
    * Don't play the victim.
    * If you think my opinion is wrong, prove it...
    * Don't come crying, talking about some, " WE ARE TRYING TO HELP THE COMMUNITY AND THIS IS WHAT THE COMMUNITY SAYS" -- You dont need a usertitle and a sub group to help, that's all i said. The fact that both of your posts look Low Quality is totally on you.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO AWAY. IGNORE IT!!!!
    It seams to me like you've failed to understand the definition of the word "forum".

Forum - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

You can't post something and expect everyone to feel the same way about your views and believes. As a member of the forum, each and every user is allowed to express his or her own opinion, weather you like it or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    * Don't get butthurt.
    * Don't play the victim.
    * If you think my opinion is wrong, prove it...
    * Don't come crying, talking about some, " WE ARE TRYING TO HELP THE COMMUNITY AND THIS IS WHAT THE COMMUNITY SAYS" -- You dont need a usertitle and a sub group to help, that's all i said. The fact that both of your posts look Low Quality is totally on you.

It seams to me like you've failed to understand the definition of the word "forum".

Forum - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

You can't post something and expect everyone to feel the same way about your views and believes. As a member of the forum, each and every user is allowed to express his or her own opinion, weather you like it or not.

Only 60 posts in 5 years, if you want to troll/spam about shit no one wants to hear, head to spam section, thats why its here.

[IMG]https://i1316.photobucke*****m/albums/t602/xUndeadCamperx/BioHazardSiggy_zps313cd15a.png[/IMG]

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BioHazard For This Useful Post:

XYrenamed (04-05-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsterDemon View Post
    Only 60 posts in 5 years, if you want to troll/spam about shit no one wants to hear, head to spam section, thats why its here.
    Again, everyone is allowed to express his or her own opinion. If you don't like what i've posted, that's cool with me. I don't see the point of posting on this forum i only use the Private Message function to communicate with other coders/developers, which is my choice to make. All i said was that if their sub level group required that the applicants need to have high quality posts, then the admins should too. If that make them or you angry, that's totally on you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Again, everyone is allowed to express his or her own opinion. If you don't like what i've posted, that's cool with me. I don't see the point of posting on this forum i only use the Private Message function to communicate with other coders/developers, which is my choice to make. All i said was that if their sub level group required that the applicants need to have high quality posts, then the admins should too. If that make them or you angry, that's totally on you.
    Thanks for filling me on on people's rights. Its about you posting here to start shit that isnt needed, and yea, you dont NEED to have a user title or group to help out, dosnt mean we cant do so to show that we support the idea behind the group/title.

Thanks

Thanks for filling me on on people's rights. Its about you posting here to start shit that isnt needed, and yea, you dont NEED to have a user title or group to help out, dosnt mean we cant do so to show that we support the idea behind the group/title.
    i don't know them, and i don't know you. What could possibly drive me to start sh!t with anyone of you? what makes you think i would waste my time starting sh!t? just because i expressed my opinion doesn't mean that have to disband the group or whatever it is you guys do. I never said my opinion was the right one, i simply stated i have a different opinion than the one they posted. Don't make it personal, its not... and it will never be.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i don't know them, and i don't know you. What could possibly drive me to start sh!t with anyone of you?
    Not sure what your definition of starting shit is, but its different from myn

* Don't get butthurt.

Or is saying dont get butthurt just part of stating your opinion that you dont need a title/group to help? lol, stop with the #shitposts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    is this even allowed?

Thanks

Not sure what your definition of starting shit is, but its different from myn

Or is saying dont get butthurt just part of stating your opinion that you dont need a title/group to help? lol, stop with the #shitposts

Butthurt - An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

Need i say more?
    Last edited by 1on1; 04-05-2015 at 07:38 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast