Thanks

Lightbulb [Revamped] ✔-BluryPulse's GFX Shoppe-✔ - Offering professional graphic designs!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    wattefak you tink im rich or wat. if you do one for me free ill give you a frim thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do you do any 3d intros of any sort? Looking for an intro for my youtube channel and I'm willing to pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Do you do any 3d intros of any sort? Looking for an intro for my youtube channel and I'm willing to pay.
    I haven't done intros for quite a while, but I'm sure I can come up with something. Add me on skype and we can discuss!

Thanks
    SALE - All wallpapers - [$5] 3 DAYS ONLY - (21/04 - 24/04) Contact me via skype or inbox!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    you are the biggest fucking template scum ever ololololo.
    like all you did was go into c4d and made some simple 3d text and then used a plug-in to break shit up (which i can't remember the name of)
    then you opened a template and put the flares in position and put the text behind some layers (in some cases only text and flares), then call it yours..
    make a speed art please then i will accept your work.
    im sorry but i was in the gfx community for a lot of clans for too long and i know/knew my shit.
    LIKE BRUH you got a space background, then put text over it with a few flares. NOT EVEN NO ADJUSTMENT LAYERS TO MAKE THAT SHIT BLEND IN ?!?!?!

IF CHU WAAAANT...

i can give you a hand ?
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NemsOne View Post
    you are the biggest fucking template scum ever ololololo.
    like all you did was go into c4d and made some simple 3d text and then used a plug-in to break shit up (which i can't remember the name of)
    then you opened a template and put the flares in position and put the text behind some layers (in some cases only text and flares), then call it yours..
    make a speed art please then i will accept your work.
    im sorry but i was in the gfx community for a lot of clans for too long and i know/knew my shit.
    LIKE BRUH you got a space background, then put text over it with a few flares. NOT EVEN NO ADJUSTMENT LAYERS TO MAKE THAT SHIT BLEND IN ?!?!?!

IF CHU WAAAANT...

i can give you a hand ?
    Thank you for your constructive criticism, your well-expressed judgement has made me realised how easy it is to make graphic designs. It seems like using C4D/Photoshop is too easy, so from now on I shall be making hand-drawn designs using Microsoft Paint. Although, judging by your expertise in this area, I would indeed like you to give me a hand and teach me how to design better graphics; ones that don't include simple texts made in C4D, but instead texts drawn by hand that will sell for an easy half a million dollars to collectors.

Please add me on skype or message me so you can teach me how to not be "the biggest fucking template scum ever ololololo."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BluryPulse For This Useful Post:

Blake (04-21-2015),Cardboard_Cat (04-23-2015),Nymil (04-21-2015),OscR (04-21-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BluryPulse View Post
    Thank you for your constructive criticism, your well-expressed judgement has made me realised how easy it is to make graphic designs. It seems like using C4D/Photoshop is too easy, so from now on I shall be making hand-drawn designs using Microsoft Paint. Although, judging by your expertise in this area, I would indeed like you to give me a hand and teach me how to design better graphics; ones that don't include simple texts made in C4D, but instead texts drawn by hand that will sell for an easy half a million dollars to collectors.

Please add me on skype or message me so you can teach me how to not be "the biggest fucking template scum ever ololololo."

I like you.
    That response was amazing.

Well anyway, I do agree that the template looks a bit too simple. I'd suggest using a background that will make the images and text blend in better. Add some abstract borders or such to make it appealing. The text looks fine as it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

holy shit, mad respect dude. Thanks for taking on my "constructive critism" sorry mane xp
    Im not saying you should hand draw everything. Just make it blend in and try atleast bending flares or try something new.

lel i can help you out xp. I have a few big names on my skype list and a few friends that go to uni and have been studying g.D for a while now so no worries.
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'd recommend you make it easier to see the text over the background.

Thanks
    People using other people's resources to sell their "art."

Most overused shit in the world, and using other's resources. Oh, but wait there's more. You get to pay a ridiculous amount for all these overused piece of shit designs!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post

Most overused shit in the world, and using other's resources. Oh, but wait there's more. You get to pay a ridiculous amount for all these overused piece of shit designs!
    My user title tag is custom

Also
    OP
    Your sigs could use quite some work m8

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post

It's people like you that makes MPGH's graphic designers feel inspired to do better work. Your inspirational sentences, such as using the word "shit" twice in three sentences really highlights the quality of the designer's works, using repetition to demonstrate your personal ability to create a well-formed criticism on how the designer could improve their work. Instead of copy pasting exactly what NemsOne has pointed out to me, you've decided to translate it using far more civilised language. I well and truly admire your dedication towards promoting a better MPGH community, which is also why you've got the greatly respected CS tag. Furthermore, the use of capital letters every single word hints that you're actually Jaden Smith.

Can I have your autograph?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

It's people like you that makes MPGH's graphic designers feel inspired to do better work. Your inspirational sentences, such as using the word "shit" twice in three sentences really highlights the quality of the designer's works, using repetition to demonstrate your personal ability to create a well-formed criticism on how the designer could improve their work. Instead of copy pasting exactly what NemsOne has pointed out to me, you've decided to translate it using far more civilised language. I well and truly admire your dedication towards promoting a better MPGH community, which is also why you've got the greatly respected CS tag. Furthermore, the use of capital letters every single word hints that you're actually Jaden Smith.

Can I have your autograph?
    OHHH SHIT
    SHOTS FIRED XD

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Can't speak for the wallpapers and the logo shown in the OP, but i believe the signature is quite lacking.

I hardly imagine someone here is going to pay >=15€/$ for an excellent signature, so i strongly doubt that'd happen for a signature whose quality is represented by the one you've shown in the first post of this thread.
    If you except to make money here, i'm afraid you'll be very disappointed, however if you wish to share some of your works i'm certain you'll get some decent CnC.

offtopic

I love the fact that deflorate's post turned to normal when quoted by blurypulse and that blurypulse's reply turned to capitals in organized chaos' quote, without anybody editing any of the posts.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to IV2B For This Useful Post:

BluryPulse (04-24-2015)