Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    And ...?

Ok then tell me black magic did his trick. It was few years before Muhammad's birth. So yeah it's actually a true story. By the way the "once i see it, ill believe it" is just like "once i see my soul, i will believe in myself" or "once i see the milky way", "ill believe in NASA's pictures"
    Bruh
    the only proof there is that Ibraha tried to destroy the kaäba and got reckt by God is that which is written in the Qu'ran.

Do you truely believe this happened?
    Do you also believe the prophet cut the moon in half?
    Or the fact that he drove a thunderhorse and traveled thousands of kilometers in one days, called the Buraaq?

Might aswell say that's all true because it says so in a book created by disciples, lol
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Ok then tell me black magic did his trick. It was few years before Muhammad's birth. So yeah it's actually a true story. By the way the "once i see it, ill believe it" is just like "once i see my soul, i will believe in myself" or "once i see the milky way", "ill believe in NASA's pictures"
    ACTUALLY nasa sends pictures of the milky way to earth,plus you can see it at night with a telescope

thats what you call

PHYSICAL EVIDENCE

you are telling me some flying man spawned in muhammad out of thin air and the only evidence for that is the same book that tells us stoning people is acceptable and
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Do you also believe the prophet cut the moon in half?
    Or the fact that he drove a thunderhorse and traveled thousands of kilometers in one days, called the Buraaq?
    thats not actual evidence, its just believing anything you read
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jew For This Useful Post:

Bodvar (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

ACTUALLY nasa sends pictures of the milky way to earth,plus you can see it at night with a telescope

thats what you call

PHYSICAL EVIDENCE

you are telling me some flying man spawned in muhammad out of thin air and the only evidence for that is the same book that tells us stoning people is acceptable and

thats not actual evidence, its just believing anything you read
    It's rather hilarious how they try to find every way to prove it though.
    Clouds formed in the name of Allah = a miracle of dear God, veins formed in the way of Allah = miracle of Allah
    Fruit incravings with Allah spelt on it = a miracle of dear God

A rift line found by NASA on the moon = proof that the moon was cut in half or more pieces and rejoined later on(according to islamic book writers).

The religion is so simplistic yet people refuse to say no for a change because they grew up with the Islam.

I wonder how many people would be muslims/christians/jews today if everyone was born as an atheïst.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    I'm a Muslim, I believe it will be destroyed one day, it's actually a sign to the day of Resurrection.

- - - Updated - - -

do you really think a god exists and that he will spawn out of nowhere and do his magic tricks? just for that trying to reck the shitty stone is worth it. because no god has ever shown that he exists since mankind started to invent him. once i see it, ill believe it
    All what's around you just came from no where??
    Their should be a creator for that,the galaxieS and planetS and what's around you.Stand at you balcony,just take time to think of everything from DNA to galaxies.

And btw about the "shitty stones" you're talking about, before you comment on it,READ the history ,just read it. Ibrahim(As) built the cube(ka'aba) on Allah(swt) commands so that Muslims pray to Allah(swt) and worship him,to remember him!

Man,go to a library,read an explanation to the Quran,read Islamic books, you will actually be shocked! And will be amazed that all these new discoveries are mentioned 1400 years ago in the Quran!!

- - - Updated - - -

It's rather hilarious how they try to find every way to prove it though.
    Clouds formed in the name of Allah = a miracle of dear God, veins formed in the way of Allah = miracle of Allah
    Fruit incravings with Allah spelt on it = a miracle of dear God

A rift line found by NASA on the moon = proof that the moon was cut in half or more pieces and rejoined later on(according to islamic book writers).

The religion is so simplistic yet people refuse to say no for a change because they grew up with the Islam.

I wonder how many people would be muslims/christians/jews today if everyone was born as an atheïst.
    Ever heard of Photoshop?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WarWood For This Useful Post:

Ticherhaz (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWood View Post
    I'm a Muslim, I believe it will be destroyed one day, it's actually a sign to the day of Resurrection.

- - - Updated - - -

Their should be a creator for that,the galaxieS and planetS and what's around you.Stand at you balcony,just take time to think of everything from DNA to galaxies.

And btw about the "shitty stones" you're talking about, before you comment on it,READ the history ,just read it. Ibrahim(As) built the cube(ka'aba) on Allah(swt) commands so that Muslims pray to Allah(swt) and worship him,to remember him!

Man,go to a library,read an explanation to the Quran,read Islamic books, you will actually be shocked! And will be amazed that all these new discoveries are mentioned 1400 years ago in the Quran!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ever heard of Photoshop?

So what you're saying is:

We didn't exist from nowhere, thus there is a creator

I don't agree, but lets say I do, right?
    Then what reason is there for you to believe that Allah is the right path?
    Who says the Greeks weren't right with their Gods?

You believe everything in a book just handed to you, but actual proof does not convince you?
    All that's around us came from evolution

Evolution sounds alot more possible in my eyes rather than a mystical creature that created us all, lol(which we've never seen nor heard from in our lives).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

You believe everything in a book just handed to you, but actual proof does not convince you?

Evolution sounds alot more possible in my eyes rather than a mystical creature that created us all, lol(which we've never seen nor heard from in our lives).
    true, there is a reason why we exist as humans on this planet. because evolutionary steps made cells into more advanced life forms.

additionally
    there doesnt need to be a "creator" for galaxies to form. crenationists are pointless. wanna know why? because if all humans did is do everything the quran says in it. you wouldnt have the computer you use to write the reply to this comment. allah didnt create computers, human engineering did.
    Vouch thread

Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!

Vouch for this guy!

Vouch for him

Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Imagine an accident bombing goes on and the legendary building gets reckt

What would the reaction of the world be?

Would muslims stop believing in the religion?
    Or would they infact outrage so hard their belief would actually increase(kafirs try to destroy the religion as said in the book)?
    I'm a muslim myself, and if that happens, i'll tell you there will be a huge war, and the country that destroyed it, is gonna get fucked up. And i guess our belief would be greately increased, and people would be bloodthirsty. (Just from my prespection) If you'd like to know some more, ask me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to parabiet123 For This Useful Post:

Ticherhaz (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by parabiet123 View Post
    I'm a muslim myself, and if that happens, i'll tell you there will be a huge war, and the country that destroyed it, is gonna get fucked up. And i guess our belief would be greately increased, and people would be bloodthirsty. (Just from my prespection) If you'd like to know some more, ask me.
    That's exactly what I thought, because muslims then would believe the end of times is near, right?

Though to be honest, I think it would be more like protest-wise, not really a war, since there are no islamic countries that would declare war against an other country for a relic, lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

parabiet123 (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

That's exactly what I thought, because muslims then would believe the end of times is near, right?

Though to be honest, I think it would be more like protest-wise, not really a war, since there are no islamic countries that would declare war against an other country for a relic, lol.
    yes. its almost the end of the world, you will the end of the world unless you're Muslim
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post

yes. its almost the end of the world, you will the end of the world unless you're Muslim
    That's so rude of you and the other muslims to believe, though.
    Just because we dont believe in a god does not mean we should be punished, lol.
    and I don't think the end is near..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

@Snake
    I'll answer in order: 1.)For me, I read the Quran, and thought logically from what I understood from the Quran, It all made sense.Like this book being not changed for more than 1400 years is enough to convince me to read this book, this fact stays interesting.
    2.)I really don't know about the Greek culture BUT, you said godS , Plural shows me that their are many of them, and for me they are all weak, since each is a god for something.God of water,fire,wind etc. They will surely fight.So their must be A creator, which I believe is Allah(swt).Oh yes and in the quran it says:
    ((If there were in them gods besides Allah, they would both have been in disorder. So glory be to Allah, the Lord of the Throne, being above what they describe!))

3.)About evolution, it's something that's debate on.Many Muslim scholars agree or disagree I don't know.From my point of view evolution exits and it's logical. But a creature evolved from an older one. Ok, who created the older,the very very very first one. IT EVOLVED,FROM WHAT? Their must be a start, something created by a creature , then this went under mutation>evolution etc. (This is my point of view) BUT evolution doesn't apply on all creature, especially on humans,because if humans evolved from monkeys and what looks similar to us lol, why is their monkeys nowadays? lol

Mystical creature is wront, he's a creator.You don't have to see him to believe in him.

And ye in the Quran is't written( But the eminent among those who disbelieved from his people said, “This is not but a man like yourselves who wishes to take precedence over you; and if Allah had willed [to send a messenger], He would have sent down angels. We have not heard of this among our forefathers.)) - al mu’minun 24
    and between in the book that's handed to me it says:

Do they not see how Allah begins the Creation, then repeats it? That is easy for Allah (to do) (Al-'Ankaboot, 29: 19).

Say: "Travel through the Earth and see how He began the Creation. Then, Allah makes the latter Creation. Allah is capable of (doing) everything" (Al-'Ankaboot, 29: 20).

Have not those who disbelieve seen (known) that the heavens and the Earth were of one connected entity, then We separated them (from each other), and We made every living thing out of water? Will they not then believe? (Al-Anbiya', 21: 30).

The first part of Verse 30: 21 tells us that the beginning of creation was by a great explosion that resulted in the separation of parts from the original single entity, or what cosmologists describe as the big bang.

The second part of the Verse is about the relationship between life and water. It basically points to the fact that life depends on the availability of water, which has become a scientific given.

For decades, space programs have had a major goal of investigating whether there is water on other planets or not, in order to begin the exploration of whether there is life on those planets or not. Several verses of the Holy Quran have stated clearly that every living being has been created from water.

READ: https://www.aljazeerah.info/Islamic%2...0El-Najjar.htm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by parabiet123 View Post
    Read the Major Signs before the Day of Judgement .

- - - Updated - - -

true, there is a reason why we exist as humans on this planet. because evolutionary steps made cells into more advanced life forms.

additionally

there doesnt need to be a "creator" for galaxies to form. crenationists are pointless. wanna know why? because if all humans did is do everything the quran says in it. you wouldnt have the computer you use to write the reply to this comment. allah didnt create computers, human engineering did.
    Omg use the brain, Allah(swt) will not create everything for you and you just use it.He gave you the basics & what you are not capable of inviting and controlling, He gave you a brain to use , to think before you post.You think the Quran is only for the old ages,it's a solution to humanity problems.READ!! Listen go to a library have an explanation to the quran,read it.If you have any questions ask me!
    @Snake and @Ex0rPl4net Search any questions in your mind on Google or ask me.

NOTE: NOT ALL "MUSLIMS" AND "SCHOLARS" ARE TRUSTED,SOME ARE EVEN HYPOCRITES! That's why I'm telling you ask me, or at least even give me the source of the info you get.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Snake and @Ex0rPl4net Search any questions in your mind on Google or ask me.
    you believe in a 1400 year old book that is not in any way different then the bible or the new testament.

now i expect you to say: the quran is the right one. but if you ask any christian he will respond in exacly the same manner.

you are dedication your life to a book OBVIOUSLY written by humans. religion poisoned humankind and thats why its on a decline. you only become religious if your parents teach you to be religious. wake up to reality please. its a traditional story. not the TRUTH about mankind
    Vouch thread

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!

Vouch for this guy!

Vouch for him

Premium Purchased

Thanks
    1.)For me, I read the Quran, and thought logically from what I understood from the Quran, It all made sense.Like this book being not changed for more than 1400 years is enough to convince me to read this book, this fact stays interesting.

You do understand the Qu'ran was written long after the Prophet's death, right? It wasn't put down immediatly. Pupils memorised what he said and later rejoined it to make the book.

Do you trust this enough to dedicate your life to? Some stuff said by pupils? The book has been changed many times, it's well proven, just the fake ones don't make it very far. Shia's and sunni's even have their own kind of Qu'rans.

2.)I really don't know about the Greek culture BUT, you said godS , Plural shows me that their are many of them, and for me they are all weak, since each is a god for something.God of water,fire,wind etc. They will surely fight.So their must be A creator, which I believe is Allah(swt).Oh yes and in the quran it says:
    ((If there were in them gods besides Allah, they would both have been in disorder. So glory be to Allah, the Lord of the Throne, being above what they describe!))

That might be, but what reason is there to believe the Greek culture or to believe the Islam? The idea of having a God or Gods sounds very.. Imaginary to me. What about Jahwé? Or the Christian God? What makes that one so minor compared to an Islamic God?

3.)About evolution, it's something that's debate on.Many Muslim scholars agree or disagree I don't know.From my point of view evolution exits and it's logical. But a creature evolved from an older one. Ok, who created the older,the very very very first one. IT EVOLVED,FROM WHAT? Their must be a start, something created by a creature , then this went under mutation>evolution etc. (This is my point of view) BUT evolution doesn't apply on all creature, especially on humans,because if humans evolved from monkeys and what looks similar to us lol, why is their monkeys nowadays? lol

Mystical creature is wront, he's a creator.You don't have to see him to believe in him.

And ye in the Quran is't written( But the eminent among those who disbelieved from his people said, “This is not but a man like yourselves who wishes to take precedence over you; and if Allah had willed [to send a messenger], He would have sent down angels. We have not heard of this among our forefathers.)) - al mu’minun 24

Do they not see how Allah begins the Creation, then repeats it? That is easy for Allah (to do) (Al-'Ankaboot, 29: 19).

Say: "Travel through the Earth and see how He began the Creation. Then, Allah makes the latter Creation. Allah is capable of (doing) everything" (Al-'Ankaboot, 29: 20).

Have not those who disbelieve seen (known) that the heavens and the Earth were of one connected entity, then We separated them (from each other), and We made every living thing out of water? Will they not then believe? (Al-Anbiya', 21: 30).

The first part of Verse 30: 21 tells us that the beginning of creation was by a great explosion that resulted in the separation of parts from the original single entity, or what cosmologists describe as the big bang.

The second part of the Verse is about the relationship between life and water. It basically points to the fact that life depends on the availability of water, which has become a scientific given.

For decades, space programs have had a major goal of investigating whether there is water on other planets or not, in order to begin the exploration of whether there is life on those planets or not. Several verses of the Holy Quran have stated clearly that every living being has been created from water.

If muslims debate on whether evolution is true or not, then they're not following the path of the Islam. There are no aliens, no dinosaurs and no evolution theories in the book of Islam. According to science, the beginning of life is called Abiogenesis, this is where life appears from organic compounds, just read the wiki page, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

That makes alot more sense to me, than having a giant, very strong person somewhere in the sky who snapped his fingers and brought us here.
    Literally, he didn't do anything and Adam and Eve and all planets appeared, do you believe that? lol

Evolution does not mean the previous species die. If in a million years we evolve, then the people that are alive today, will still be alive to live with the new evolved human specie.

There are lots of planet that contain water, though they don't offer a safe haven for humans(yet). Back in the days, people couldn't fly either, and anyone who tried was seen as a lunatic.
    Electricity was to be unthought of, yet today its a regular demand.

Soon enough, science will advance far enough to prove the religions wrong once again.

My friend, I was born as a muslim, I lived 16 years as a practising muslim, I prayed five times a day, fasted, read the whole Qu'ran multiple times, everything, up until I opened my eyes. Until I decided to look further than my nose and climb over the terrifying wall that's called 'parental tradition and national religion'.

Religion is mere a political deterrence to keep the civilisation in control.

What frightens a person more than knowing he will go to hell for doing bad? Nothing! So what do the politicians do? They use religion to make sure they're feared by the civilisation.

This, also, has been proved many times in history.

I believe, every religious person who opens their eyes, is a notable person, an open-minded and well thinking individual.
    If you were not born as a muslim, I guarantee you my friend, you would never have become a muslim(or christian/jew/anything).

@WarWood

Observable Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Earth
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    back onto the fucking topic of the thread;

they'd find someone to blame and most likely attack them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

you believe in a 1400 year old book that is not in any way different then the bible or the new testament.

now i expect you to say: the quran is the right one. but if you ask any christian he will respond in exacly the same manner.

you are dedication your life to a book OBVIOUSLY written by humans. religion poisoned humankind and thats why its on a decline. you only become religious if your parents teach you to be religious. wake up to reality please. its a traditional story. not the TRUTH about mankind
    To your notice,firstly my parents aren't even that religious,2nd the book is created by Allah(swt),I bet you can even find a mistake LOL. Anyways,in the bible,I bet you can find 2 books that give the same info I guess.And if want to truly learn your religion you don't need to be spoon fed by your parents.

- - - Updated - - -

1.)For me, I read the Quran, and thought logically from what I understood from the Quran, It all made sense.Like this book being not changed for more than 1400 years is enough to convince me to read this book, this fact stays interesting.

You do understand the Qu'ran was written long after the Prophet's death, right? It wasn't put down immediatly. Pupils memorised what he said and later rejoined it to make the book.

Do you trust this enough to dedicate your life to? Some stuff said by pupils? The book has been changed many times, it's well proven, just the fake ones don't make it very far. Shia's and sunni's even have their own kind of Qu'rans.

That might be, but what reason is there to believe the Greek culture or to believe the Islam? The idea of having a God or Gods sounds very.. Imaginary to me. What about Jahwé? Or the Christian God? What makes that one so minor compared to an Islamic God?

If muslims debate on whether evolution is true or not, then they're not following the path of the Islam. There are no aliens, no dinosaurs and no evolution theories in the book of Islam. According to science, the beginning of life is called Abiogenesis, this is where life appears from organic compounds, just read the wiki page, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

That makes alot more sense to me, than having a giant, very strong person somewhere in the sky who snapped his fingers and brought us here.
    Literally, he didn't do anything and Adam and Eve and all planets appeared, do you believe that? lol

Evolution does not mean the previous species die. If in a million years we evolve, then the people that are alive today, will still be alive to live with the new evolved human specie.

There are lots of planet that contain water, though they don't offer a safe haven for humans(yet). Back in the days, people couldn't fly either, and anyone who tried was seen as a lunatic.
    Electricity was to be unthought of, yet today its a regular demand.

Soon enough, science will advance far enough to prove the religions wrong once again.

My friend, I was born as a muslim, I lived 16 years as a practising muslim, I prayed five times a day, fasted, read the whole Qu'ran multiple times, everything, up until I opened my eyes. Until I decided to look further than my nose and climb over the terrifying wall that's called 'parental tradition and national religion'.

Religion is mere a political deterrence to keep the civilisation in control.

What frightens a person more than knowing he will go to hell for doing bad? Nothing! So what do the politicians do? They use religion to make sure they're feared by the civilisation.

This, also, has been proved many times in history.

I believe, every religious person who opens their eyes, is a notable person, an open-minded and well thinking individual.
    If you were not born as a muslim, I guarantee you my friend, you would never have become a muslim(or christian/jew/anything).

@WarWood

1.)HOLD ON HOLD ON, FIND ME 2 QURANS THAT SAYS DIFFERENT THINGS AND I'LL GIVE YOU 5$.Dude lol you're completely lost.The prophet(mpbuh) used to go to the gave, and Angel Gibreel(As) used to teach him the Quran and he used to memorize and note it down on papers.
    Brother,Shia's and sunni's it's just that each refer to different people when studying islam, like and dislike certain people.

2.)Jesus himself said in the Quran he is not god,he disowns them. Proof: ((It befits not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son [this refers to the claim of Christians against Allah, by saying that Isa (Jesus) is the son of Allah]. Glorified (and Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, "Be!" and it is.))
    Quran (Surah Maryam, Verse 35)
    & (And for their saying: We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah, and they killed him not, nor did they cause his death on the cross, but he was made to appear to them as such. And certainly those who differ therein are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge about it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for certain) -An-Nisa Verse No:157

3.)They don't debate on whether Evolution is true or no,why not prove the other side wrong? Everybody makes mistakes so what?

4.)Abiogenesis (/ˌeɪbaɪ.ɵˈdʒɛnɨsɪs/ ay-by-oh-jen-ə-siss[1]), or biopoiesis,[2] is the natural process of life arising from non-living matter, such as simple organic compounds. Lets have it your way,who created the non living thing?
    He is not a giant strong person,we never saw him, you didn't and can't see him,a creator can never look like the creation.First understand what's evolution,I studied it deeply and did Edexcel AS level examination. When species evolve to a new one,the old one dies since it's no longer adapted to the changed environment,it doesn't posses certain characteristics to survive and breed: https://prntscr.com/7pmgwt where the hell is the Mammoth now? xD

Soon enough, people will realize that all the new discoveries are in the Quran, like the bigbang and so on.
    HOLY OH NO,dude rRUN RUN back to Allah(swt) now T_T OMG, you overlooked the case and you exaggerated waaay much thinking of the matter.and pls don't relate Politics to Religion. just thanks god you're a Muslim, LOL That's why the Islam is most growing religion.

Ok dude, the moment you stopped practicing Islam, tell me what made you change suddenly, from friends to studies, and one off-topic question honestly, are you still a Muslim?
    Mate Idk why but I respect you soo much!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast