Thanks

Failed to connect to Server

Hello everybody,
    I'm having a problem with game server, I lost connection to game server, Everytime i try to log-in Aeria Ignite i keep getting this error message "An unexpected error occurred, Please try again later." i tried to open AVA from directory file "NWZLauncher.exe" i logged-in and start the game then i get error message "Failed to connect to server" after 20 seconds AVA exit automatically.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-01-2015 at 05:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by OldArtist View Post
    Hello everybody,
    I'm having a problem with game server, I lost connection to game server, Everytime i try to log-in Aeria Ignite i keep getting this error message "An unexpected error occurred, Please try again later." i tried to open AVA from directory file "NWZLauncher.exe" i logged-in and start the game then i get error message "Failed to connect to server" after 20 seconds AVA exit automatically.
    I assume you are fine now

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    I assume you are fine now
    No Sir, I'm not fine.. still have the same problem :/ i also tried to disable Akamai tools.. and turned off windows firewall .. but still having the same shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Make a folder in your binaries and name it backup . Put your AVA .exe into that folder . Here is a link to a good AVA.exe i posted. Put the good AVA.exe in the binaries folder. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment...d=1439671334 .
    Clean out the logs in the Log folder which is in the AVA folder and the Text Document in the binaries folder , it should be right above the xingcode.exe.
    If you do these things and you still do not have a connection you may want to try changing your hwid of your hard disk . I recomend " HardDIsc Serial Changer" .
    Just google it .

Also I am assuming you are playing AVA by AeriaGames if not let me know ...
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 08-20-2015 at 06:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    Make a folder in your binaries and name it backup . Put your AVA .exe into that folder . Here is a link to a good AVA.exe i posted. Put the good AVA.exe in the binaries folder. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment...d=1439671334 .
    Clean out the logs in the Log folder which is in the AVA folder and the Text Document in the binaries folder , it should be right above the xingcode.exe.
    If you do these things and you still do not have a connection you may want to try changing your hwid of your hard disk . I recomend " HardDIsc Serial Changer" .
    Just google it .

Also I am assuming you are playing AVA by AeriaGames if not let me know ...
    It can just an internet speed/CPU load issue though. @OldArtist had you ever faced the "Failed to connect to server issue" before? I faced it quite a few times when I only had my old laptop with an outdated CPU to play A.V.A. What's your CPU's specifications and what's your internet speed? Also, did you try to reconnect at least 3 times? That used to solve me the issue back when I used to face it all the time.
    Last edited by Hunter; 08-23-2015 at 08:23 AM.