Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News - 80th Edition

80th Edition - November 8th, 2015
    We're all a little bit mad.

Extrude and Bevel, Please.
    It's back and ironically, it has a new image (or face if you prefer that term). The Graphics Team has returned and has been subsequently added as a new branch of the Publicist team! If you're adept with graphical creation and wouldn't mind putting your skills to use and meet the minimal requirements, go apply here!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group here and/or of the Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here.
    - If you are good at graphics and have over 500 posts, you can apply for the Graphics Team here.

• @Evil is now a cocksucker! RIP him!
    • @Hunter is the new MPGH Pharaoh for one month! Congratulations!
    • @Misery is now a Publicist, part of the News FO, and Head of the Graphics Team! Congratulations!
    • @Time is not longer part of the News FO

Donations:

Thank you for the kind donations! Enjoy the benefits! If you are interested in obtaining a
    premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Donator has!

Birthdays:

• @offpageseo had his birthday this week. Congratulations!

Postbans:

• @Boombox achieved 16k posts. Congratulations!
    • @Evil achieved 1k posts. Congratulations!
    • @Hugo Boss achieved 20k posts. Congratulations!
    • @Hunter achieved 5k posts. Congratulations!
    • @Jhem achieved 4k posts. Congratulations!

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

• @Batman got Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats Minion! Congratulations!
    • @Democritus got Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats Minion! Congratulations!
    • @Jhem got Blackshot Hacks & Cheats Minion! Congratulations!
    • @Misery got Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks Minion! Congratulations!

Demotions/Resignations:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Market Place)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Garry’s Mod Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)

Minion+
    [MPGH]Cataclypse
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Marketplace, Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Arun’s Shitstain
    (Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, and Other First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Black
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Democritus
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Jhem
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Misery
    (Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hack)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Yamiez
    (Other MMORPG Hacks and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Shadow

Hot threads

Trove Hacks & Cheats

Trove is a relatively new game that has slowly been increasing in popularity. Its a Free to Play MMO that resembles a look somewhat similar to Minecraft and a game play style similar to League of Legends. This past week the section has seen a few new hacks that are currently still working. There have also been some source code releases to help those who want to start making hacks for Trove out. If you're not into hacking, you should definitely check the game and discussion section out!

Black Ops 3 Officially released! (Hype made this into 2 news editions)
    Whew, the amount of hype was starting to be unbearable. As I am writing this, I am getting a few messages from people who are in line at my local GameStop. On November 7th, you will actually see a Black Ops 3 Car racing at "O'Reilly Auto Parts Challenge at the Texas Motor Speedway". It's a nice matte black with the Black Ops 3 logo on it.

Assassins Creed: Syndicate PC Requirements
    Currently, Assassins Creed: Syndicate is only available for consoles. Later this month Assassins Creed: Syndicate will launch on PC. If you're wondering if you can play it, check out the system requirements:

OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions)
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 6350 @ 3.9 GHz
    RAM: 6GB or more for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
    Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 270 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
    DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
    Sound: DirectX compatible sound card with latest drivers
    (pcgamer.com)

OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
    RAM: 8GB
    Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 (4GB) or the newer GTX 970 (4GB) or AMD Radeon R9 280X (3GB) or better
    DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
    Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
    Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
    (pcgamer.com)

BOOM!!!
    As NASA was trying to send supplies to Mark Watney, on mars, the rocket had exploded shortly after takeoff. Poor Watney will have to be living off potatoes much longer. ("The Martian" movie tie in)

In all seriousness a rocket had actually exploded shortly after takeoff. Though this event happened back in 2014, NASA has just released some high quality pictures of the explosion.

Anonymous: Operation KKK
    Though Anonymous has been quite a joke for the past years, they're gaining popularity once more. Anonymous was to reveal 1,000+ KKK member identities. Though some identities were given, the victims claim they were falsely labeled.

Avicii – ‘Stories’

Electronic/House
    Released: October 2015

If you’ve ever listened to the radio, or kept up with modern music, you’re almost guaranteed to have heard the name Avicii. Almost inescapable after monster hits such as ‘Hey Brother’, ‘Addicted to You’, and the virtual phenomenon that was ‘Wake me Up’, the Swedish Producer is diving in the mainstream. Tim is trying to bounce back after his debut LP ‘True’ however, that saw a fair bit success, though was universally panned by critics as awful. Enter 2015, and another horrible EP released in January, can his October seminal LP ‘Stories’ redeem him? The answer quite simply is: absolutely not.

In trying to keep an open mind, I listen to a lot of music I don’t like; I sacrifice my ears trudging through entire albums, hoping for anything worthwhile, whether it be a song or even a single melody that really connects with me. Rarely does this become a chore for me, because the prospect of discovering something I enjoy is too strong. Keep that in mind when I say this: it took me 3 days and dozens of tries to get through this album even a single time. Can it really be that bad you ask? Yes.

It’s difficult to find the words to describe this album, though the few best I could think of would be: vapid, artificial, and emotionless. The beats are varied, but generic, ripping off seemingly every other electronic artist. Several songs in their entirety are nothing but Daft Punk ripoffs, and poorly executed at that. The vocal melodies are repetitive and uneventful, succeeding better at annoying the listener than inspiring feeling. But above all, the melding of all of the instrumentation just doesn’t work in any sense of the word. Guitar chords are thrown over bombastic beats, and Mary Had a Little Lamb level electronic melodies are tossed over paid vocal work.
    [/B] A tangled mess of shallow ideas, thrown together in a pot of mainstream production, and stirred together with a seeming lack of care for the end result.[B][B]

For fans of: David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia, Shitty Music
    2/10 (God fucking awful)

This is one of those stories that we can not ignore. US scientists have come to this "hard" conclusion after studying constipated patients with cardiovascular problems. While it is not likely to happen, unless there is a 1% chance that cardiovascular those affected may die while defecating, the study concludes.But to be part of this statistic (shit) we meet two particular circumstances; first have some form of cardiovascular disease, such as heart failure. Second having constipation problems, ie evacuate very tough or dry manner.
    Constipation, forces people to work harder, increasing blood flow in the abdomen, preventing blood from reaching normal heart and brain way. For people at risk group that effort can be fatal.
    That is why if you are in the risk group, we recommend the use of a laxative, to help you with a smooth transit on these occasions.
    If you are outside the risk group, do not worry, you just bring down the sweat, but not risk your career permanence in this world ... Don' die taking a shit :]

[MPGH]Hunter: Hi, Democritus. How was your day and how has life been going for you?

[MPGH]Democritus: Both are good, how about yourself?

[MPGH]Hunter: Good as well, thank you for asking. So tell us, how did you first encounter MPGH and why did you join it?

[MPGH]Democritus: I first encountered MPGH through word of mouth by Raple, 2 years ago. I joined it because I had never really been a part of a gaming community and it seemed like a decent place to start.

[MPGH]Hunter: I see, well, that's nice to know. What do you find most curious about MPGH and what do you think about it overall?

[MPGH]Democritus: I find the veteran community very curious because I often wonder how it used to be in 2005. I really like MPGH a lot overall because the community is very engaging and the staff are interactive.

[MPGH]Hunter: Indeed. However, what do you think about General? A wide "variety of people" can be found there.

[MPGH]Democritus: Well beyond the popular belief that General is cancerous, I really enjoy it because without it we would be restricted to certain gaming section. It is a great place to just talk about random stuff and show off things that are off-topic.

[MPGH]Hunter: So, is General (one of) your favorite section(s)? Or do you any other one(s)?

[MPGH]Democritus: General is definitely up there in my top 3 favorite sections, that's where I like to believe I got popular-ish from and brought me to my current position.

[MPGH]Hunter: I see. As you've spoken about your current MPGH position, how did you feel when you realized that you had been given League of Legends Minion? Did your heart start beating fast and such?

[MPGH]Democritus: Well actually I really did not expect it at all, I mean I strived for a minion position for a decent amount of time, but I definitely did not expect to get it this soon. I actually told like everyone of my friends about it because I was so excited about it.

[MPGH]Hunter: Well, most of the times, the unexpected happens, but in this case, it wasn't that unexpected honestly. Have you felt any difficulties while being the new Minion in one of the most active gaming sections of MPGH?

[MPGH]Democritus: Definitely, it's very stressful dealing with files that could potentially infect many people. I do have great people backing me up though and helping me throughout the way.

[MPGH]Hunter: Indeed, I have quite experienced that myself, but oh well, I guess that if we do the best we can, it'll all be fine. Has MPGH changed/affected your life/way of acting/being in any way?

[MPGH]Democritus: It has immensely, if not for MPGH I would not have been such a fan of PC gaming, PC gaming is what led me to strive to become a potential cyber security major.

[MPGH]Hunter: Nice. So becoming a cyber security major might be (one of) the job(s) you may hold in the future? Also, as we are speaking about this, how has school been going for you?

[MPGH]Democritus
    : Hopefully it will be my future. I'm not a fan of school, but I do manage to keep good grades so I guess it isn't so bad.

[MPGH]Hunter: How nice. As you claim you aren't a big fan of school, I assume you perhaps have any hobbies and/or practice any sports?

[MPGH]Democritus: PC gaming is my main hobby, also I have been playing rugby for about 6 years now.

[MPGH]Hunter: What a coincidence, PC gaming is my main hobby as well. #League of Legends all the way by the way.

[MPGH]Democritus: Indeed.

[MPGH]Hunter: If you could change anything on MPGH, what would it be?

[MPGH]Democritus: The fact that @Dave84311 called League of Legends champions "Heroes" in the League section. It quite annoys me.

[MPGH]Hunter: Well, Dave will surely be pleased to know about that! Before we end this interview, would you like to give any shoutouts or anything of that sort to anyone in special?

[MPGH]Democritus: @Misery @Job and @Raple for cards against humanity. Thank you very much Hunter.

[MPGH]Hunter: Alright, thank you for your time as well as willingness to be interviewed. Have a nice day!

[MPGH]Democritus: You as well.

• Head Editor
      • Psychotic
    • Writers
      • Headlines
        • Psychotic
      • User News
        • Hunter's Best Sheep
      • Gaming News
        • Cursed
      • Technology News
        • Cursed
      • Music News
        • Schuba
        • Aborted
      • Interviewers
        • Hunter
        • Euphemistic
      • Freelancers
        • Democritus
        • Misery
    Last edited by Psychotic; 11-08-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (11-09-2015),Black (11-09-2015),Cataclypse (11-08-2015),[MPGH]Cursed (11-09-2015),FanticSteal (11-08-2015),[MPGH]Flengo (11-09-2015),[MPGH]Hova (11-09-2015),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (11-09-2015),Hunter (11-08-2015),Law (11-09-2015),Logic (11-11-2015),[MPGH]Mayion (11-14-2015),OscR (11-13-2015),Paralyze (11-09-2015),Schuba (11-09-2015),[MPGH]Time (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    GJ Guys .
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    Music News seems a bit biased, to say the least.
    But then again, I guess that just comes with music in general.
    Avicci's 'Stories' was more of a 5-6/10.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Death to KKK.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    RIP @Time is

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    RIP @Time is
    Forever young, in our hearts.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    This place is a lot bigger than just for sharing hacks isn't it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill Bates View Post
    I didn't report this week. That would be Aborted giving his usual shit opinion on music that's not heavy metal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

Gill Bates (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post

I didn't report this week. That would be Aborted giving his usual shit opinion on music that's not heavy metal.
    I rated an Electronic album excellent the very first week you fucknugget.

I've given 2 positive reviews so far, and 2 negative reviews. Only 1 of those 4 was a metal album, and I sure as hell can find some god awful metal albums. I'm just reviewing what's recently been released, and it just so happens that a great metal album was released, and a really shitty Avicii album was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Gill Bates View Post
    No, it's literally that bad, and it's a review, not an analysis.
    If the album is shit, it's the review's job to tell the reader that.

User reviews on Sputnik give it a 1.4/5
    https://www.sputnikmusic.com/soundoff.php?albumid=202881
    Last edited by Aborted; 11-09-2015 at 07:26 AM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    I rated an Electronic album excellent the very first week you fucknugget.

I've given 2 positive reviews so far, and 2 negative reviews. Only 1 of those 4 was a metal album, and I sure as hell can find some god awful metal albums. I'm just reviewing what's recently been released, and it just so happens that a great metal album was released, and a really shitty Avicii album was released.

No, it's literally that bad, and it's a review, not an analysis.
    If the album is shit, it's the review's job to tell the reader that.

User reviews on Sputnik give it a 1.4/5
    https://www.sputnikmusic.com/soundoff.php?albumid=202881
    It was post rock.
    didnt see your edit. the album reviewed week one is the one im referring to
    Last edited by Schuba; 11-09-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post

It was post rock.
    didnt see your edit. the album reviewed week one is the one im referring to
    Yeah it had a bit of Post-Rock, but first and foremost it's electronic composition.
    https://www.sputnikmusic.com/bands/Lifeless-RUS/60431/
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Yeah it had a bit of Post-Rock, but first and foremost it's electronic composition.
    https://www.sputnikmusic.com/bands/Lifeless-RUS/60431/
    As listed there "multi-genre" so I can accept that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Donation list news

Aww I wasnt added its a sad life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnage37 View Post
    Aww I wasnt added its a sad life
    added to the donator section?

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MagniHova View Post
    added to the donator section?
    Like to the donated today like became donators.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast