Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Question How to get sponsership on YouTube?

Hey everyone quick question I'm not going to try to be confusing about this to you all. But I'm wonder how would one go about getting sponsorship on YouTube? back in 2014 or 2013 i think someone offered it to me but i really didn't know what it was about and declined them. Now I'm trying to take the next step on YouTube and wondering what would be the requirements? or better yet how do i know what company what fit the same content i make on YouTube? i don't know how to define my content on YouTube it's gaming but not call of duty or anything like that it's focuses on DragonBall Z Related Content Video Games, TV Shows DBZ Android Games Toys ECT how would i find a company to sponsor that type of content? i currently do have partnership with a network i am over 30k subscribers and over 20million video views in the last 30 days i reached 983,643 views so obviously the channel is very watched. So can someone explain a little bit more about sponsorship i have looked over the internet and tried to understand it but the internet just has to many fancy words

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by d-dog17 View Post
    Hey everyone quick question I'm not going to try to be confusing about this to you all. But I'm wonder how would one go about getting sponsorship on YouTube? back in 2014 or 2013 i think someone offered it to me but i really didn't know what it was about and declined them. Now I'm trying to take the next step on YouTube and wondering what would be the requirements? or better yet how do i know what company what fit the same content i make on YouTube? i don't know how to define my content on YouTube it's gaming but not call of duty or anything like that it's focuses on DragonBall Z Related Content Video Games, TV Shows DBZ Android Games Toys ECT how would i find a company to sponsor that type of content? i currently do have partnership with a network i am over 30k subscribers and over 20million video views in the last 30 days i reached 983,643 views so obviously the channel is very watched. So can someone explain a little bit more about sponsorship i have looked over the internet and tried to understand it but the internet just has to many fancy words
    Add my skype and Ill get you into one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Try this service out; https://www.freedom.tm/via/hitboxfeatured I used it and works very well; pays very well and royalty free music and some graphic design.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Add my skype and Ill get you into one
    I messaged you on Skype hope to see a reply

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    Try this service out; https://www.freedom.tm/via/hitboxfeatured I used it and works very well; pays very well and royalty free music and some graphic design.
    I don't think you read what I've typed I already have partnership I'm interested in sponsors

Thanks
    I messaged you on Skype hope to see a reply

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you read what I've typed I already have partnership I'm interested in sponsors
    add me on Skype @ Hiesenbug, I've parented before with some good ass gaming sponsors and got some hot ones, could refer them to you too
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Add me on Skype: zredline i can help you out with a partnership network 80% you 20% network it self. Hit me up with a message.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Freedom does alot of sponsorship's but you have to be partnered with them. Like as a example if you have 10k subs you get a free keyboard 20k subs minecraft server etc.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post

add me on Skype @ Hiesenbug, I've parented before with some good ass gaming sponsors and got some hot ones, could refer them to you too
    I don't understand why everyone keeps directing me to a network I have no interest in I already have partnership I'm looking for sponsors interested in my content

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Can you link me to your YouTube?
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Can you link me to your YouTube?
    I'll message you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    well i just had a Talk with a company about sponsorship and they seem interested so hopefully i will get my first sponsorship

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well, you could have done some research on Google regarding to this but you seem to be in a hurry. And I for that I'm going to call you a sell out because you want the sponsorship without anyone offering it to you.
    Last edited by Cynical Alt; 12-06-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks
    I could very easily help you with this! add me on skype and ill explain more in depth, ******desuecchi AND ITS NOT A NETWORK LIKE THE OTHER POSTING (ಠ෴ಠ)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Alt View Post
    Well, you could have done some research on Google regarding to this but you seem to be in a hurry. And I for that I'm going to call you a sell out because you want the sponsorship without anyone offering it to you.
    I have been offered sponsorship before years ago didn't really know what it was but after searching and getting a little bit more information i have a little understanding of what I'm getting myself into. I've seen a video where someone was talking about it's not always where a company is going to right out the gate for sponsorship because they are a big company doing tons of work. Before i sent the email about sponsorship iv'e talked to one of there representatives on there website / Live Chat and informed them what i am seeking and how i could assist them with the product the rep said that what i have experience in seems like something they could be interested in. -Note- i do have experience in marketing so i know how to engage people that will enjoy certain products. And I'm a sell out? really don't know much of that word never heard anyone call me that all i can say is I'm doing what's best for my career

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesuEcchi View Post
    I could very easily help you with this! add me on skype and ill explain more in depth, ******desuecchi AND ITS NOT A NETWORK LIKE THE OTHER POSTING (ಠ෴ಠ)
    I won't be needed help the best way to get sponsorship is contacting the company

Thanks
    I don't understand why everyone keeps directing me to a network I have no interest in I already have partnership I'm looking for sponsors interested in my content
    That's what im talking about...
    Not your average fuckboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast