Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

S6 Katarina guide

So,since s6 everyone can 1 shot everyone right and everyone can get 1 shot by everyone.So stay tuned for my kataringa guide.I know there are definetly other guides that are better,and sorry but i dont have pictures but il try my best to explain.So these are the basics.I use full scaling ap marks glyphs seals and not scaling ap quints.This is bad i just use it for more ap cause im bad.What u should do is.Glyphs of magic resist 1.3+magic resist.Seals of armor +1 armor marks of scaling ap.And quints of ap.Runes settled lets do the next.Masteries.For masteries there are 2 options.1st is take masteries with thunderlords decree and il show u what those masteries are.You take wanderer 5 points then you put a point on Assasin or Secret stash depending on your taste.Then you put 5 points into mercilees.Then 1 point into dangerous game.Then put 5 points into precision.And then the last point you put in cunning is thunderlords decree.After that you want to put point into ferocity.Those points are 5 points of sorcery then 1 point into (double edged sword if you want more dmg)and feast if you want a bit of sustain.Then 5 points into vampirism and a point into bounty hunter.Thats the thunderlords decre masteries.The other mastery guide focuses on ferocity.You put the same on ferocity like you did with thunderlords just add 5 points into piercing thoughts and 1 point into deathfire touch.Then in cunning you put again wanderer then secret stash or assasin depending on your taste merciles and dangerous game.Thats it for masteries.Now for ingame tips.What you want to do is (depending on ad or ap opponent) build abysall scepter or zhonyas.After that build ludens echo then rabadons and void staff.Then depending if you built zhonyas or abysall first,you build (you guessed it)zhonyas or abysall and last but not least rylais scepter or guardian angel for your last item(depending on taste).U start by first maxing q then e then w and of course maxing ultimate along the way.You want to harras your opponent using this combo q e w and if you have ult use q e w r.Belive me using ur ult for just dmg is not useless cause ur ult is on a very low cd.You want to dodge the enemys skills with e or atleast lower the dmg by using e.When someone is low enough to kill with ur q but is out of reach you can:
    a)E to his minions if there are some near and q on him then e back.
    b)ward jump (this can be done by using a ward and using e on it) then q on them then jump back.
    You DO NOT WANT TO INITIATE FIRST.
    Initiating first leads to the following.Enemy cc stoping you and killing you
    You getting a kill but dieing right after
    You going in for nothing but still managing to survive.
    What you want to do is:ask your team to initiate the battle.While they fight you want to stay hidden but close to the fight.Once the enemy is a bit low or when you feel like its a really good time to go in you flash into battle and use your combo on the lowest enemy q e w r then when you killed them you imidietly look for second lowest and e w.If that wasnt enough just q on them to finish them off.And just repeat the process.If theyre close to each other You will simultaniously kill the lowbies and dmg the guys with a bit bigger hp.This takes a bti of reflex building but You can master it fast.There is also 1 juke with katarina which is risky but will pay off if u did it right (and if they have a ward basically youre done for).What you want to do is.Ward into a but on the edge of the bushes where you usually would use the flash juke ( flashing into the bush behind)and using e onto the ward.If you dont get what i mean ask me in the comments.Thank you if you read this and i know there are probably better guides than this out there,but this is the way i play katarina and this is the way i taught you right now.If you have any questions leave in the comments,sorry for the bad grammar and thank you for reading this.Bye <3

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to animekage For This Useful Post:

Canelo Alvarez (03-18-2017),Sublime (06-21-2016)