Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    can someone confirm if this is really detected?

Thanks
    to anyone reading this who is about to download the hack, I will give a solid vouch for this guy. The hack is great. I used it and wish I could still use it. But after what happened, I know there is something in that code that was not posted above that phished my password. I'm pointing out the fact that the creator of this hack seems to be good friends with the person who hijacked my account, which happened to be THE DAY I downloaded this hack. If you want to use it, go for it. It works perfectly. But make sure you have your mobile authenticator on. That's the only reason my alt got hacked. I had the authenticator activated on my main, and you cant do 2 accounts on one phone. If you have it enabled, go for it. It will make your account virtually unhackable. (Still possible tho.) Routness, I would appreciate it if you posted the rest of the code.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lukeflamewalker View Post
    can someone confirm if this is really detected?
    Wont be detected on private or solo matches, playing unranked helps keep it undetected too. But MAKE SURE you have the mobile authenticator enabled or you will most likely lose your account.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pottsy View Post
    to anyone reading this who is about to download the hack, I will give a solid vouch for this guy. The hack is great. I used it and wish I could still use it. But after what happened, I know there is something in that code that was not posted above that phished my password. I'm pointing out the fact that the creator of this hack seems to be good friends with the person who hijacked my account, which happened to be THE DAY I downloaded this hack. If you want to use it, go for it. It works perfectly. But make sure you have your mobile authenticator on. That's the only reason my alt got hacked. I had the authenticator activated on my main, and you cant do 2 accounts on one phone. If you have it enabled, go for it. It will make your account virtually unhackable. (Still possible tho.) Routness, I would appreciate it if you posted the rest of the code.

- - - Updated - - -

Wont be detected on private or solo matches, playing unranked helps keep it undetected too. But MAKE SURE you have the mobile authenticator enabled or you will most likely lose your account.
    Been using the hack on and off and I had a great experience so far until the recent update which sends my windows defender crazy. So I just reverted to using an older version and everything works fine. As for people’s account being compromised, I have 2 step verification on my steam account. However, yesterday I noticed something really odd which I never saw but I didn’t think to take a screenshot at that moment.
    On the notifications panel on the right hand corner that pops up when one of your friend starts a game I saw “Friend Name, is playing non steam game, on your account”
    I was like WTF. Haven’t seen that one before. But my account seems perfectly fine. No funny activity noticed. Im not saying this hack may contain a virus or something but based on the flood of comments recently, maybe some more interest should be placed on this topic and more explanation should be provided by the developer as to why these are happening. I’ve messaged him on steam once about a week ago got a retarded response like “not sure, ask me tomorrow” which makes me question his hack sometimes.
    However, for the features that that worked perfectly for me like God Mode, ammo etc, props to him for his work which is appreciated by me!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by pottsy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I mean there is actually nothing more to post, I can post the MemoryClass im using, but thats also it. As resources I only have implemented a picture.

Everything I release here is beeing uploaded by Abilash ("Black" on mpgh), because I have no permissions to edit my thread. But I cant believe that he can add a backdoor for it, I allways trust him.

To pottsy, just immideatly contact steam support, and write them all the serial keys of the games you have activated on your account. I was hacked about a year ago and got it back in just a few days after contacting support.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lukeflamewalker View Post
    I’ve messaged him on steam once about a week ago got a retarded response like “not sure, ask me tomorrow” which makes me question his hack sometimes.
    However, for the features that that worked perfectly for me like God Mode, ammo etc, props to him for his work which is appreciated by me!
    Well obviously you didnt ask me tomorrow on that day because I can not remember you writing me anything.

If you cant accept that somebody is tired and rate this as a "retarded" answer, then I cant help you anyways.

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016
    Routess: busy
    Routess: and fkn tired
    Routess: ask me tomorrow
    9 days later you writing on mpgh but didnt try to ask me again ?
    You’re never wrong for doing the right thing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Exclamation Wut is this?

My antivirus have detected this file.
    28/01/2016 16:17:15 Protezione file system in tempo reale FILE Z:\TEMP\dlhost.exe Win32/Obfuscated.Autoit.D trojan horse Risolto tramite eliminazione .
    ****h-PC\°°°°° Si è verificato un evento in un file modificato dall'applicazione: I:\R - Trainer v3.exe.
    And wut is this?
    28/01/2016 02:33:48 Protezione file system in tempo reale FILE C: \USERS\ llll\ APPDATA\ ROAMING\ WDiNXgWLLiAdGZNSOQL.au3 Win32/Obfuscated.Autoit.D trojan horse Risolto tramite eliminazione

Why i cant delete the exe of the script? AutoItScript? Explain this m8, I love ur work, but not the backdors. (Antivirus, if u want to know my antivir, just ask me)

Read this pls.

"Autoit Script is a scripting language. As this is quite easy language with a lot of powerfull features it's often used by people for malicious purposes. FIle Version says 2.64 so it means it's not even AutoIt v3 but v2 which is quite old. This program can do most likely many things and it's hard to predict what it does for sure. However you should be able to remove it by going into Windows Safe Mode and by simply doing symantec scan from there or by deleting it from there manually. There's hardly anything we can do about it. When something is good and easy like AutoIt to produce something usefull it can be used for malicious purpose.

The other problem in your case could be that this is a false positive (means that Symantec marks the program as virus when it isn't). However based on location of the file and that you can't delete it it's most likely a virus."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikel View Post
    28/01/2016 16:17:15 Protezione file system in tempo reale FILE Z:\TEMP\dlhost.exe Win32/Obfuscated.Autoit.D trojan horse Risolto tramite eliminazione .
    ****h-PC\°°°°° Si è verificato un evento in un file modificato dall'applicazione: I:\R - Trainer v3.exe.
    And wut is this?
    28/01/2016 02:33:48 Protezione file system in tempo reale FILE C: \USERS\ llll\ APPDATA\ ROAMING\ WDiNXgWLLiAdGZNSOQL.au3 Win32/Obfuscated.Autoit.D trojan horse Risolto tramite eliminazione

Why i cant delete the exe of the script? AutoItScript? Explain this m8, I love ur work, but not the backdors. (Antivirus, if u want to know my antivir, just ask me)

Read this pls.

"Autoit Script is a scripting language. As this is quite easy language with a lot of powerfull features it's often used by people for malicious purposes. FIle Version says 2.64 so it means it's not even AutoIt v3 but v2 which is quite old. This program can do most likely many things and it's hard to predict what it does for sure. However you should be able to remove it by going into Windows Safe Mode and by simply doing symantec scan from there or by deleting it from there manually. There's hardly anything we can do about it. When something is good and easy like AutoIt to produce something usefull it can be used for malicious purpose.

The other problem in your case could be that this is a false positive (means that Symantec marks the program as virus when it isn't). However based on location of the file and that you can't delete it it's most likely a virus."
    Super confused, why does it seem like I'm the only one who can delete the file? Literally took me 3 seconds to permanently remove the file(s) from appdata
    Success is waiting. . .
    So why ignore it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sKyT- View Post
    Dont wanna get banned? simple dont get to very high rounds like 90+ with cheats, or just dont use cheats at all
    i didnt even get to round 5...i hate zombies and it was in a private match. and the only proof i need is saying it is detected because that is the only mod i have tried and i am now VAC banned...so if you dont believe me try it out and get a VAC ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Force View Post
    Super confused, why does it seem like I'm the only one who can delete the file? Literally took me 3 seconds to permanently remove the file(s) from appdata
    yea im using ConfuseEx 0.6 and Confuser 1.9 with packer since some people here stealing my features. Its not that I have a problem with that, but when I see others using EXACTLY the same methods and c+p my source. Thats just sad.

But I posted the source now anyways so, I guess next updates will be just opensource.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aikel View Post
    And wut is this?

Read this pls.

Ye a lot of people gave negative feedback on the AutoIt script. I already found a workaround how I can get rapidfire just by vb, so It wont be in the next update.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by thedude321 View Post
    i didnt even get to round 5...i hate zombies and it was in a private match. and the only proof i need is saying it is detected because that is the only mod i have tried and i am now VAC banned...so if you dont believe me try it out and get a VAC ban.
    just used it
    and got to round 53

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by sKyT- View Post
    just used it
    and got to round 53
    Ye I just checked and got to round 65, then I turned off. No VAC. I dont know maybe thedude used it on private match but with random people and got reported.

For me undetected yet

Thanks
    Hi I cant get it to work on the nosteam version. Also I PMd you about source code

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickthebeast View Post
    Hi I cant get it to work on the nosteam version. Also I PMd you about source code
    no pm here. mb send again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Routess View Post
    yea im using ConfuseEx 0.6 and Confuser 1.9 with packer since some people here stealing my features. Its not that I have a problem with that, but when I see others using EXACTLY the same methods and c+p my source. Thats just sad.

But I posted the source now anyways so, I guess next updates will be just opensource.

- - - Updated - - -

Ye a lot of people gave negative feedback on the AutoIt script. I already found a workaround how I can get rapidfire just by vb, so It wont be in the next update.
    Thx m8, I like very well ur work

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Routess View Post
    Ye I just checked and got to round 65, then I turned off. No VAC. I dont know maybe thedude used it on private match but with random people and got reported.

For me undetected yet
    do you think i am stupid enough to play a mod in a group of people who i dont even know...i am a little bit stupid but not that stupid.

Thanks
    Chrome keeps saying there finding malware in the file.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast