Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    Honestly, this is my last question to end this argument. Are you really that ignorant to think that gamers don't have real life experiences? What do you think we all just never go outside or anything? If you answer yes to that question honestly then you should probably kill yourself.
    Not all gamers have no life. However, gamers like yourself, yes I do believe that's the case. You defend CS:GO like it's your religion and it's sad as fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Not all gamers have no life. However, gamers like yourself, yes I do believe that's the case. You defend CS:GO like it's your religion and it's sad as fuck.
    Did I once say anything about CSGO at all you down syndrome sperg? No, you're too caught up in yourself to know who you're typing to. Go ski into a tree, do MPGH a favor.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Democritus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (02-20-2016),Kingpin (02-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Did I once say anything about CSGO at all you down syndrome sperg? No, you're too caught up in yourself to know who you're typing to. Go ski into a tree, do MPGH a favor.
    Watch out, we got a bad-ass gamer over here who wishes death upon people they don't even know and compares them to people suffering from downs syndrome because their feelings got hurt when being called out for having no fucking life. You must be furious right now, top kek.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 02-20-2016 at 12:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Watch out, we got a bad-ass gamer over here who wishes death upon people they don't even know and compares them to people suffering from downs syndrome because their feelings got hurt when being called out for having no fucking life. You must be furious right now, top kek.
    Im not mad at all, its funny how highly you think of yourself. I couldn't compare you against something that you have. And finally, no one likes you here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Democritus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (02-20-2016),Kingpin (02-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Im not mad at all, its funny how highly you think of yourself. I couldn't compare you against something that you have. And finally, no one likes you here.
    Dang, I'm not liked here? :'( Omfg what ever shall I do? Oh wait, I'll just keep racking in money with my massive reputation like I have been. It's not news to me and I have no interest seeking approval from no lifers such as yourself. Boo-fucking-hoo, get over it.

P.S you're just as full of yourself as I am, so the hypocrisy couldn't be realer when you try and use that as an insult.

Have a great day buddy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yes, movies are the type of thing you put on when the day is over and it's time to sit back relax and probably fall asleep. Unless they are a documentary, there is probably little to no truth behind them. I don't ever pay to go see new movies, nor do I usually stay awake long enough to finish the ones I download. I don't spend money on movies because they are also fake (Just like video games) and I don't understand people who get all into them as if they are real. I literally have a PC to use MPGH in order to build reputation so I can sell my GTAO services which, make thousands to spend on ski gear and other things in real life that normally wouldn't be affordable due to how expensive it is. Besides my services, I'd never need a computer and it really is as simple as that. I don't understand what the confusion is at this point. I have definitely made more off my PC and it's programs than I have spent and that's the only thing that matters to me.
    In essence, you say anything that is not "Real" is pointless or just more "Pixels." Video games are "Real" because they exist and people acknowledge they are real. Movies tell a great story that you and your friends can watch together and share your opinions on it. Video games can be a tool to connect to others all around the world and meet great people.

If you still think they are not "Real" or they are only "Pixels." Then you should realize that the web browser you are on right now is not "Real" in your sense and is only "Pixels."

If you don't care about CS:GO; then don't take the time out of your precious day to stop and flame at people and try to start arguments. That's what the Flame section is for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    yay more money to throw at valve

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234