Thanks

all the things which aren't right

• paypal is fucked
    • cant get btc
    • cant get a free vps setup properly
    • cant build a gaming channel on youtube
    • cant get a job
    • money is barricaded from me
    • and will i ever get to change that tag on my profile (which says poor guy)
    Last edited by generator; 02-25-2016 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Okay, and what do you want us to do about this? Give you sympathy? I don't wanna seem like a dick, but what's the purpose of this post?

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GetVandalized For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-26-2016),Fucking Moron (02-25-2016),Genocide (02-25-2016),Xiolest (02-25-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
    Okay, and what do you want us to do about this? Give you sympathy? I don't wanna seem like a dick, but what's the purpose of this post?
    Because im a disadvantaged person I've never managed to get the best perks of life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ripplehd View Post
    Because im a disadvantaged person I've never managed to get the best perks of life
    First off, that's not a good reason at all to be making this post. Secondly, you need to grind before you can prosper. I remember being in a position where I was completely broke and wanted a new PC. I thought about what I was good at and decided to create a homework service. It was tough and required a lot of work, but I got to where I wanted. Very few things come easy in life, you need to find something you're good at and try and take advantage of it. For example, if you're good at coding, or graphic design, or video editing, offer to provide these services. If you're not good at anything than put in the time to actually master a skill. There are tons of resources to help you out in that regard. And why can't you get a job? If it's because nobody wants to hire you, than volunteer to gain some work experience. You need to stop wasting your time making posts like these and actually try and do something about your current situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

You aren't entitled to shit. Go out and get what you deserve.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-26-2016),Genocide (02-25-2016),grudsom (02-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    • paypal is fucked
    • cant get btc
    • cant get a job
    all of this is shit you could easily fix lmao
    grow up seriously
    i'm not gonna mourn for you

I totally agree

Thanks
    First off, that's not a good reason at all to be making this post. Secondly, you need to grind before you can prosper. I remember being in a position where I was completely broke and wanted a new PC. I thought about what I was good at and decided to create a homework service. It was tough and required a lot of work, but I got to where I wanted. Very few things come easy in life, you need to find something you're good at and try and take advantage of it. For example, if you're good at coding, or graphic design, or video editing, offer to provide these services. If you're not good at anything than put in the time to actually master a skill. There are tons of resources to help you out in that regard. And why can't you get a job? If it's because nobody wants to hire you, than volunteer to gain some work experience. You need to stop wasting your time making posts like these and actually try and do something about your current situation.
    Well i remember one guy from my school he asked me if i can edit his cod videos like color correcting them but I told him that my laptop specs were bad
    and I thought no a oppurtunity has been wasted this was in 2012 when I was about 14 and just started to edit videos but they took ages to render
    so even if i did edit his video's i would've wasted a lot of time because it was all down to the machine if he paid me then yeah maybe I would've woken up early in the morning everyday to edit his videos. another thing was I had slow internet which got limited every 2 weeks so downloading his 3-5 min videos would be another hassle and waste of time quite fucked up isn't in for me
    i cant fix it if people around me are being weirdly messing me up
    Last edited by generator; 02-25-2016 at 07:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well i remember one guy from my school he asked me if i can edit his cod videos like color correcting them but I told him that my laptop specs were bad
    and I thought no a oppurtunity has been wasted this was in 2012 when I was about 14 and just started to edit videos but they took ages to render
    so even if i did edit his video's i would've wasted a lot of time because it was all down to the machine if he paid me then yeah maybe I would've woken up early in the morning everyday to edit his videos. another thing was I had slow internet which got limited every 2 weeks so downloading his 3-5 min videos would be another hassle and waste of time quite fucked up isn't in for me
    i cant fix it if people around me are being weirdly messing me up
    Dude there are so many things that you can do without a great PC or internet connection. Video editing is literally one of the only things you need a decent computer for. For example, why don't you learn web design? Companies in your local area would be more than happy to cough up a couple hundred dollars if you can build a decent website from scratch. You really gotta think about what you can do instead of acting like your helpless.

Thanks
    Dude there are so many things that you can do without a great PC or internet connection. Video editing is literally one of the only things you need a decent computer for. For example, why don't you learn web design? Companies in your local area would be more than happy to cough up a couple hundred dollars if you can build a decent website from scratch. You really gotta think about what you can do instead of acting like your helpless.
    web design is a bit scary because you have to keep typing so much on the keyboard i dont want to end up talking like a web language

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    web design is a bit scary because you have to keep typing so much on the keyboard i dont want to end up talking like a web language
    Sorry, but that was the legit worse excuse I've ever heard. I can't tell if you're trolling with that last one or not. The point is, there is so much you can do even with limited resources. Stop whining and complaining and start exploring and learning.
    Last edited by GetVandalized; 02-25-2016 at 07:56 PM.

Thanks
    Things wrong with this thread:

• Everything
    • Everything
    • You

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiroyuki View Post
    Things wrong with this thread:

• Everything
    • Everything
    • You

no you just joined

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Are you sure that You "can't get a job" Or is is just that you are not willing to take every job?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    You aren't entitled to shit. Go out and get what you deserve.
    Realist shit I've ever heard

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    pussy ass bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post
    Lay down as I rub your belly and whisper in your ear how much I love you

[CENTER][SPOILER=Badges]
    [CENTER]MPGH Member April 2014 - Current | Premium Member March 23, 2015 - Current | MPGH Premium Seller February 2016 - Current |

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Genocide For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (02-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

• paypal is fucked
    • cant get btc
    • cant get a job

1.) Don't use it.
    2.) Learn about BTC
    3.) Free VPS???? Not a good idea
    4.) Be creative... don't be like every other millions of gamer on youtube
    5.) Get a job.... not that hard.
    6.) Get a job, and it will not be.
    7.) Get a job.....
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast