View Poll Results: What Comes in to mind when the world ' Muslim ' is said?

Voters
84. This poll is closed
  • Terrorist.

22 26.19%
  • Freedom Fighters

6 7.14%
  • Idiots.

7 8.33%
  • Respect them for what their religion is.

49 58.33%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by almo7areb View Post
    No chance for "Israel" to win... Allah told us in the Holy Quran that they will lose and go out Palestine
    I'm not going to question that, or be a Israel lover, but you have to know that somewhere in the Torah (or whatever the hell its called) Jews believe that its THEIR land too.
    Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D
    Uhhh, can you send me a pic of you naked i would very much appreciate it (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by almo7areb View Post
    it's in surah Al-Isra' Aya :4-8

In Arabic:

4.وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي الأَرْضِ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيرا

5.فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ أُولاهُمَا بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَادًا لَّنَا أُولِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُواْ خِلالَ الدِّيَارِ وَكَانَ وَعْدًا مَّفْعُولاً

6.ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمُ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَمْدَدْنَاكُم بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ أَكْثَرَ نَفِيرًا

7.إِنْ أَحْسَنتُمْ أَحْسَنتُمْ لأَنفُسِكُمْ وَإِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَهَا فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوؤُواْ وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُواْ الْمَسْجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُواْ مَا عَلَوْا تَتْبِيرًا

8.عَسَى رَبُّكُمْ أَن يَرْحَمَكُمْ وَإِنْ عُدتُّمْ عُدْنَا وَجَعَلْنَا جَهَنَّمَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ حَصِيرًا

In English:

017.004 And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished)!

017.005 When the first of the warnings came to pass, We sent against you Our servants given to terrible warfare: They entered the very inmost parts of your homes; and it was a warning (completely) fulfilled.

017.006 Then did We grant you the victory over them: We gave you increase in resources and sons, and made you the more numerous in man-power.

017.007 If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, (ye did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power.

017.008 It may be that your Lord may (yet) show Mercy unto you; but if ye revert (to your sins), We shall revert (to Our punishments): And we have made Hell a prison for those who reject (all Faith).

This Surah is a wonderful combination of warning, admonition and instruction, which have been blended together in a balanced proportion.

The disbelievers of Makkah had been admonished to take a lesson from the miserable end of the Israelites and other communities and mend their ways within the period of respite given by Allah, which was about to expire. They should, therefore, accept the invitation that was being extended by Muhammad (Allah's peace be upon him) and the Quran. Otherwise they shall be annihilated and replaced by other people. Incidentally, the Israelites, with whom Islam was going to come in direct contact in the near future at Al-Madinah have also been warned that they should learn a lesson from the chastisements that have already been inflicted on them. They were warned, "Take advantage of the Prophethood of Muhammad (Allah's peace be upon him) because that is the last opportunity which is being given to you. If even now you behave as you have been behaving, you shall meet with a painful torment."

As regards the education of mankind, it has been impressed that human success or failure, gain or loss, depends upon the right understanding of Tauhid, life-after- death and Prophethood. Accordingly, convincing arguments have been put forward to prove that the Quran is the Book of Allah and its teachings are true and genuine the doubts of the disbelievers about these basic realities have been removed and on suitable occasions they have been admonished and rebuked in regard to their ways of ignorance.

In this connection, those fundamental principles of morality and civilization on which the Islamic System of life is meant to be established have been put forward. Thus this was a sort of the Manifesto of the intended Islamic state which had been proclaimed a year before its actual establishment. It has been explicitly stated that that was the sketch of the system on which Muhammad (Allah's peace be upon him) intended to build human life first in his own country and then in the outside world.

Besides these, the Holy Prophet has been instructed to stick firmly to his stand without minding the opposition and difficulties which he was encountering and should never think of making a compromise with unbelief. The Muslims who sometimes showed signs of impatience, when they met with persecution, calumny, and crooked arguments, have also been instructed to face adverse circumstances with patience and fortitude and keep full control over their feelings and passions. Moreover, salat was prescribed in order to reform and purify their souls, as if to say, "This is the thing which will produce in you those high qualities of character which are essential for everyone who intends to struggle in the righteous way Incidentally, we learn from Traditions that Mi'raj was the first occasion on which the five daily Prayers were prescribed to be offered at fixed times.

It could possibly be referencing to the Israeli - Palestinean conflict, but who are we to say so.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SupB For This Useful Post:

ancientso (08-30-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Katlyn~ View Post
    I'm not going to question that, or be a Israel lover, but you have to know that somewhere in the Torah (or whatever the hell its called) Jews believe that its THEIR land too.
    First of all, i doubt that if you barely know the name of it, then you'd know its contents, show me where in the torah it says so.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

Czar <-- Open minded!
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude

Check List:

150 THANKS Hopefully
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    First of all, i doubt that if you barely know the name of it, then you'd know its contents, show me where in the torah it says so.
    Yo homie, you ever hear of this nigga called Moses? Well apparently this guy says that God promised the Jews the land the Palestinians were in... So this nigga says God promised them this land, your nigga Allah said you guys deserve the land... I dunno who to trust. To make it fair the Russians should take it over.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureSkillz View Post
    hmm
    terrorists..
    yes thats a good one
    Hey, If you dont come into our countries we aint hurting u..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ancientso View Post
    Hey, If you dont come into our countries we aint hurting u..
    yeah, what about the terrorist in their own country?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    so u think i will suicide cuz im muslim

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    The day you single handedly take down Israel is the day that shit comes out of my penis.
    we did it about 1400 years ago

does tht count?
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    zomg all the bickering about which land is who's, its rly pathetic, you know?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    People are just putting respect their religion cuz you put it XD
    [IMG]https://z.abou*****m/d/politicalhumor/1/0/j/z/1/obama_superman_awesome.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    when i think of muslim my heart felt peace...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sidman11 View Post
    Idiots have used the Quran to justify their acts against humanity.
    Yes, Islamic culture is a little different, but we should still respect it.

One thing to think about:
    The word for freedom-fighter is "jihad"
    The word for terrorist is "fasad"
    terrorists use the two together, without realizing their difference...
    You may want to add that Jihad means "Holy War".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by DoorOfPain View Post
    You may want to add that Jihad means "Holy War".
    Your point is?
    RESPECT
    LIST:

Czar <-- Open minded!
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude

Check List:

150 THANKS Hopefully
    850<-- Soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Stupid, most definitely comes to my mind. The majority of Muslim people do NOTHING to oppose the Islamic extremists, they Just bitch about it and even then they most of the time go with the flow. They are people who are afraid of their own people. Why? 'Cause you never know if you could trust your own Muslim friend (fear of not knowing, if trust is what he is made of). I don't blame them, once you start something like this, your gonna die. You go with it in public, hell they'll chop chop you in the middle of the broad day light. Most of the people who follow their extremist leaders are blinded by the false truth that they (the leaders) preach and as the leaders (Always) use Allah as their supporter and as they Always change the true interpretation of the Qur’an (so it would match their own personal goals) people start to believe in it.

That is the truth, no one is gonna admit that they are wrong or that a stream (or multiple streams) in their religion, is (or are) wrong.

US has a couple of strong Islam leaders who oppose all those preaches and try to get people on their side, not for personal benefit but to inform people of what their true religion is. Help fight the wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Muslims have a rich culture and background, and are an innovative people. They came up with a lot of great things. They largely advanced scientific and medical fields and created algebra. They were the first people to use a checking and credit system. Without their mathematical advances we'd be screwed and wouldn't have most of the technology we possess today.
    You need to judge people not solely based upon their beleifs. Rather.... Judge them by their motives, goals, personalities, and reasoning. While it is true some muslims are terrorists, not all terrorists are muslims. Research a bit on their culture, their way of life, and their history. I have no religion, just my own set of moral principles that I try to follow subconsciously. There's nothing wrong with muslims, jews, blacks, christians, or any one ethnic or religious group. Radicals within these groups are the enemy.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to t7ancients For This Useful Post:

stubz (10-18-2009)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast