Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    New one just got posted, you can't stump the Trump!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Anyhow, @grudsom, can you not understand his point or do you have troublesome on understanding that? He clearly made clear regarding to it like 4 fucking times.
    He can keep repeating his ignorance as much as he wants, it doesn't suddenly make his false knowledge true nor am i going to suddenly believe it. He refuses to educate himself.

Ontop of that it's completely insulting to the millions of Jews who were subject to gas chambers, your trying to make a shock statement to make Trump look as bad as you can but in effect your numbing just how bad Hitler was and it's an incredible disservice.

Trump doesn't view Muslims like Hitler viewed Jews, Trump doesn't blame our problems on Muslims like Hitler blamed Jews for Germany's problems. If you believe otherwise you don't understand history and/or Trump, if you choose to be ignorant, that is a choice and i accept your choice and say Good day'

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Racism or ignorance, it's really a combination of both. You have realize though, that even if he says he'll deport all Muslims, Mexicans and such, that doesn't mean shit. It's unconstitutional and will never happen. Ignoring that aspect of him, he's a better candidate than anyone else.
    It's like this right here, media has slammed Trump so hard and so often everywhere, television, newspapers and online articles you have people that believe things like this. Trump clarified his stance on Muslims but it doesn't matter, Media still misquotes and construes him and people believe things like this.

I'm not sure whats worse at this point. Trump constantly getting slammed by media or Bernie getting a near black out by media. If neither of them win maybe it's equally as bad.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    It's like this right here, media has slammed Trump so hard and so often everywhere, television, newspapers and online articles you have people that believe things like this. Trump clarified his stance on Muslims but it doesn't matter, Media still misquotes and construes him and people believe things like this.
    Yeah, I worded it wrong. I meant to put he doesn't want any entering the U.S.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    He wins 8 States out of the 12 last night boys! Lets go!
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

• PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Z-Nation For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    I'm curious on how you feel about the current administrations contribution to national debt, and how you think Bernie's plans will exactly pan out for our overall future? Our Economy is currently pretty pathetic compared to the past, GDP has been sucking year by year and the sad part is the massive debt spending is factored into that.
    Why are you asking me about Bernie? I never once endorsed him in my post. All of the candidates are garbage imho. You want to hop into some more war, watch the rich get richer, and take a 10 year leap back in time regarding civil rights, then hey go with Trump. Like I said though, every conglomerate that counts has donated a substantial amount of money to Hillary's campaign. This country is an oligarchy ruled by corporate elite, if they want her in she gets in. Watch.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You want to hop into some more war
    The U.S hasn't declared war since WWII.

and take a 10 year leap back in time regarding civil rights
    Yes, because Trump wanting to prevent illegal immigrants from entering our country is a bad thing, right?

This country is an oligarchy ruled by corporate elite, if they want her in she gets in.
    Typical "fuck the system" thought process. If you don't want that supposed fairy tale, then vote for Trump. He won't be bought by lobbyist.

Thanks
    I'm interested in why people like Trump more than others.
    He contradicts himself a lot, his vocabulary is like a 4th grader's and his answers are always very simple.
    He generally acts very childish, insults people constantly and basically acts like a dickhead.
    His history altogether isn't very nice, threatening to sue people constantly, going bankrupt etc. I'm probably very misinformed about a lot and that's because I don't follow politics very much, but from what I've come across he doesn't seem like the type of person I'd trust running a whole nation.
    I get that type of person can be funny, entertaining and likeable - I just don't see why you would want someone like that running your country and speaking on behalf of your whole nation.
    I'm glad I'm Australian, but as someone else said it will affect us so I've been trying to learn about this topic a little.

If you're going to answer me, keep in mind that I said I probably am misinformed so some of my points could have sounded stupid and completely wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The U.S hasn't declared war since WWII.

Yes, because Trump wanting to prevent illegal immigrants from entering our country is a bad thing, right?

Typical "fuck the system" thought process. If you don't want that supposed fairy tale, then vote for Trump. He won't be bought by lobbyist.
    Apparently you don't comprehend much before replying. We've been involved in wars pretty consistently for the last 200+ years.
    It's irrelevant whether we declare it or not.

Not sure why you're bringing up illegal immigrants..how that's relevant to my statement is beyond me. Again learn to comprehend statements, then reply.

Prove to me irrefutably that this country isn't an oligarchy already, then get back to me.

Thanks
    We've been involved in wars pretty consistently for the last 200+ years
    Involved and declared are two very separate things.

Not sure why you're bringing up illegal immigrants..how that's relevant to my statement is beyond me. Again learn to comprehend statements, then reply.
    So you're like four weeks late on responding to me, but I'll help you out anyways. I quote from you:
    and take a 10 year leap back in time regarding civil rights
    Define Civil Rights: the rights of citizens to political and social freedom and equality.

Please tell me an illegal immigrant is a citizen of this country.

Prove to me irrefutably that this country isn't an oligarchy
    "Government of the people, by the people, for the people."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

Reckonz (03-31-2016)

Thanks
    IF trump becomes president, america is fucked. End of story.

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Don't feed the troll guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Black's Sheep View Post
    IF trump becomes president, america is fucked. End of story.
    in a way, its already fucked even before Trump
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Involved and declared are two very separate things.

So you're like four weeks late on responding to me, but I'll help you out anyways. I quote from you:

Define Civil Rights: the rights of citizens to political and social freedom and equality.

Please tell me an illegal immigrant is a citizen of this country.

"Government of the people, by the people, for the people."
    You must be a 15 year old know it all kid, with absolutely no grasp on modern politics.
    You're basically arguing semantics right now, "For the people by the people, blah, blah" as if that foundation couldn't be crumbled by corruption.
    Are you living in a fantasy world or some shit? Corporate runs this rock, democracy is a joke these days.

Again why the hell are you bringing up immigrants, as if those are the only people getting civil rights threatened by Trump?
    I never even mentioned anything about immigrants, you just seem to be trying to create some kind of imaginary narrative with that subject.

Thanks
    You must be a 15 year old know it all kid, with absolutely no grasp on modern politics.
    18 with basic knowledge(two college courses and one AP course in highschool), but I'm not trying to argue. I'm just defending my view while being interested in yours.

You're basically arguing semantics right now, "For the people by the people, blah, blah" as if that foundation couldn't be crumbled by corruption.
    Just out of curiosity, did you support the Iran nuclear deal? Why or why not?

Again why the hell are you bringing up immigrants, as if those are the only people getting civil rights threatened by Trump?
    Immigrants are the major focus, but you act like that will go anywhere to begin with. It's unconstitutional and will never happen. Would I like to see the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants forced out of the country? Sure, who wouldn't? That doesn't mean it'll happen.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (04-05-2016)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234