Thread: Unban appeal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm no longer a staff member and I have no interests in dealing with certain issues that are going to most likely be a waste of my time.
    This is evident in the past scam reports and disputes ending up with the same decisions/consequences.
    No one has the time and patience to deal with someone who does not consistently listen at all.
    I will not re-state the arguments the current staff made, however, I strongly recommend the disputer to re-read them carefully.
    If you read their points, there are clear, and definite decisions in regards to the current dispute with valid reasons.
    From my assumptions and previous knowledge, the authoritative staff do not negotiate with scammers.
    Having said that, not everyone who disputes against staff are scammers, and it could just be a misunderstanding.

What I do have to point out from the disputer is this statement of: "I also won't accept a blacklist as I had one a long long long time before that and basically that I haven't done anything wrong back then until I left Mpgh".

Do you mean you haven't done anything wrong after you got blacklisted, or do you mean you haven't done anything wrong back then until you left MPGH.
    If it's the second option, I am not sure what that is supposed to impose/imply.

On another point, rules are rules as there are regulations for purposeful reasons.

If, however, you break those rules/regulations, you will face imminent consequences.
    Regardless if you are a normal user, premium user, or staff member; there are no special treatments.
    This is just my point of view, however, I have no authority to actually make an impact.

Follow what the current staff requests, the rules, and the regulations.
    Surely you will be able to retrieve your account back in no time.
    Might I remind you that all staff are stating the same thing for you to deal with in order for your ban to be lifted.

Anyways, good luck to all of you in this dispute. I will most likely not reply because I am busy.
    Just so happened I logged on at this time of dispute.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

FanticSteal (04-12-2016),Hunter (04-17-2016),Smoke (04-12-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    I'm no longer a staff member and I have no interests in dealing with certain issues that are going to most likely be a waste of my time.
    This is evident in the past scam reports and disputes ending up with the same decisions/consequences.
    No one has the time and patience to deal with someone who does not consistently listen at all.
    I will not re-state the arguments the current staff made, however, I strongly recommend the disputer to re-read them carefully.
    If you read their points, there are clear, and definite decisions in regards to the current dispute with valid reasons.
    From my assumptions and previous knowledge, the authoritative staff do not negotiate with scammers.
    Having said that, not everyone who disputes against staff are scammers, and it could just be a misunderstanding.

What I do have to point out from the disputer is this statement of: "I also won't accept a blacklist as I had one a long long long time before that and basically that I haven't done anything wrong back then until I left Mpgh".

Do you mean you haven't done anything wrong after you got blacklisted, or do you mean you haven't done anything wrong back then until you left MPGH.
    If it's the second option, I am not sure what that is supposed to impose/imply.

On another point, rules are rules as there are regulations for purposeful reasons.

If, however, you break those rules/regulations, you will face imminent consequences.
    Regardless if you are a normal user, premium user, or staff member; there are no special treatments.
    This is just my point of view, however, I have no authority to actually make an impact.

Follow what the current staff requests, the rules, and the regulations.
    Surely you will be able to retrieve your account back in no time.
    Might I remind you that all staff are stating the same thing for you to deal with in order for your ban to be lifted.

Anyways, good luck to all of you in this dispute. I will most likely not reply because I am busy.
    Just so happened I logged on at this time of dispute.
    Like I said before, I will not refund anyone, I will give them their boost.

For the not refunding part it's easy to understand, I simply won't refund anyone as people have disputed back then and I'm not planning on throwing out money.

Although if they still haven't disputed their payment they will get their deserved boost.

About the blacklist, 6 months is way to long.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thewhiteboy View Post
    Like I said before, I will not refund anyone, I will give them their boost.

For the not refunding part it's easy to understand, I simply won't refund anyone as people have disputed back then and I'm not planning on throwing out money.

Although if they still haven't disputed their payment they will get their deserved boost.

About the blacklist, 6 months is way to long.
    Here, since these guys have a hard time dealing with people who don't get it.

The first step in this process is getting the people you scammed to accept your offer to boost them. If they decline and want a refund, you have to give them a refund. Otherwise, you won't be unbanned.

Even if they accept, you must then go through with every boost without fail prior to being unbanned.

Then even after you're unbanned, the blacklist is not negotiable. The acting middlemen made a decision and you are not in a position to argue against it.

If you cannot comply with these requirements, then you better find another site to do your charade on.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

483 (04-23-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

Here, since these guys have a hard time dealing with people who don't get it.

The first step in this process is getting the people you scammed to accept your offer to boost them. If they decline and want a refund, you have to give them a refund. Otherwise, you won't be unbanned.

Even if they accept, you must then go through with every boost without fail prior to being unbanned.

Then even after you're unbanned, the blacklist is not negotiable. The acting middlemen made a decision and you are not in a position to argue against it.

If you cannot comply with these requirements, then you better find another site to do your charade on.
    I won't refund them with money if they've disputed lmao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I won't refund them with money if they've disputed lmao.
    Has all 3 of them disputed their payment?
    If so, please post proof(with proof that it is infact them that received the money back)/have them reply here saying they have received their money back.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

Has all 3 of them disputed their payment?
    If so, please post proof(with proof that it is infact them that received the money back)/have them reply here saying they have received their money back.
    Let them provide the email they've sent the payment to, I'll login to that email.

I'll check for their payment and post proof in return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Let them provide the email they've sent the payment to, I'll login to that email.

I'll check for their payment and post proof in return.
    Let me re-mention the user's for which have made a legitimate scam report on you.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...&highlight=Ted (Original scam report you got banned on/Also states he wants a full refund NOT the service) @SPH0
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ht=Ted(Private report with legitimate proof) @sen123
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ht=Ted(Private Report with legitimate proof) @chun1617

If not, go ahead and contact them on Skype(or anything you can) to have them post here confirming they have disputed and gotten their money back already.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks

Let me re-mention the user's for which have made a legitimate scam report on you.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...&highlight=Ted (Original scam report you got banned on/Also states he wants a full refund NOT the service) @SPH0
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ht=Ted(Private report with legitimate proof) @sen123
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ht=Ted(Private Report with legitimate proof) @chun1617

If not, go ahead and contact them on Skype(or anything you can) to have them post here confirming they have disputed and gotten their money back already.
    I don't use that skype anymore, I login to it sometimes but how would I remember their name.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't use that skype anymore, I login to it sometimes but how would I remember their name.
    You look for it through MPGH. Lol

Once you find it, add them on Skype and provide them their service and/or refund them(unless if they have disputed and successfully gotten their money back already). Then have them post here confirming they've done so to clear your name.
    Last edited by Smoke; 04-16-2016 at 01:28 PM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Thanks

You look for it through MPGH. Lol

Once you find it, add them on Skype and provide them their service and/or refund them(unless if they have disputed and successfully gotten their money back already). Then have them post here confirming they've done so to clear your name.
    cba looking through, contacting them and then waiting for them to accept my skype request, then they'll say no, make a excuse that they've forgotten the paypal email the payment has been sent to..

man that takes way to long.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    cba looking through, contacting them and then waiting for them to accept my skype request, then they'll say no, make a excuse that they've forgotten the paypal email the payment has been sent to..

man that takes way to long.
    Well, contact them through MPGH or anything to have them post here confirming they've gotten their money back.

That's the only way, if they don't do that you have to make a giveaway for the amount you scammed.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Thanks

Well, contact them through MPGH or anything to have them post here confirming they've gotten their money back.

That's the only way, if they don't do that you have to make a giveaway for the amount you scammed.
    I'll just wait till they decide to respond here.

I'm not throwing money on Mpgh again, did it before and regretted it as the staff sucked ass back then.

Thanks
    I can't recall any intentional refund from this user, my bank or Paypal one of them refunded me.

However I wouldn't trust him or any of his services anymore, he just gained bad reputation around here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'll just wait till they decide to respond here.

I'm not throwing money on Mpgh again, did it before and regretted it as the staff sucked ass back then.
    That's all we need.

Cya kid.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

483 (04-23-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12