Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by LOnE_WoLF View Post
    the Heat are about to wreck
    if they all stay healthy they can make it to the ECF

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    if they all stay healthy they can make it to the ECF
    definitely i guarantee they will

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    OKC just poppin off, exactly how I like it
    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

Thanks
    Golden State, only if they rev up their engine to the max, as Curry is out for two weeks minimum. Worse case scenario, it could be longer. If Curry can come back in time and beat whoever they will be facing, then they will definitely go all the way. If they do not, Spurs is next in line. Of course anything can happen. OKC is a formidable team, and they showed it back in 2012 when they beat the Spurs in the Western Conference Finals (of course, both teams have changed a lot since then, but you never know what can happen).

As for the East, it's between the Cavaliers, Heats, and Raptors. In my opinion, Cavaliers have the highest chance of going to the finals, while Raptors and Heats are second. Cavaliers have found their groove -- as they swept Detroit 4-0. Raptors and Heats, however, are tied 2-2 in their own respective series. So, it all comes down to who can find their groove. Looking forward to see who moves on.
    Last edited by Hero; 04-26-2016 at 02:19 PM.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Golden State, only if they rev up their engine to the max, as Curry is out for two weeks minimum. Worse case scenario, it could be longer. If Curry can come back in time and beat whoever they will be facing, then they will definitely go all the way. If they do not, Spurs is next in line. Of course anything can happen. OKC is a formidable team, and they showed it back in 2012 when they beat the Spurs in the Western Conference Finals (of course, both teams have changed a lot since then, but you never know what can happen).

As for the East, it's between the Cavaliers, Heats, and Raptors. In my opinion, Cavaliers have the highest chance of going to the finals, while Raptors and Heats are second. Cavaliers have found their groove -- as they swept Detroit 4-0. Raptors and Heats, however, are tied 2-2 in their own respective series. So, it all comes down to who can find their groove. Looking forward to see who moves on.
    I really hope the Heat and Cavs meet up. That series would be the most exciting East playoff series for me since Bulls/Heat (Derrick Rose healthy), and the Pacers/Heat series.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    #SpursNation

Tony Parker is the most underrated point guard known to man, if they win the semi-finals against the Thunder I'd cry of happiness

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Exceptional View Post
    #SpursNation

Tony Parker is the most underrated point guard known to man, if they win the semi-finals against the Thunder I'd cry of happiness
    i hate tony parker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cavs sweep the ECF, beat Warriors 4-2.

I think Cavs are finally finding their true potential. Kevin Love has his confidence back, Kyrie is stepping it up defensively and offensively. And lebron is resorting to less iso's and is taking a step back offensively and moving the ball more, thus cresting confidence for those who don't get many touches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12