Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

This pisses me off so much MUST WATCH.

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...97kIor2hS4c9ep

Though the girl started it, the dude handled it extremely disgracefully. As someone whose been in a relationship for a few years now, this riles me up quite a bit. The worst part being he tried to run away before the other girl called the cops and pushed the girl back in the car even though she was bleeding out.
    Last edited by Smoke; 06-07-2016 at 02:05 AM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    As soon as I saw:

I knew it was a video (even though the prefix says video).

Then as soon as I had confirmation that it was a video:

I knew it was another worldstar video.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nah man I'm truly tired of this shit. She hit him over 30 times and he just stood there and took it then he tried to deescalate the situation and that worked for maybe 5.2 seconds and she continued to hit him. Women need to learn that chivalry shit is dead , hit someone and you will be hit back Man , Woman , Handicapped, Pussypassdenied.

I will say he should've only hit her once and she probably would have stopped and started with her crocodile tears.
    Last edited by FlexGod; 06-07-2016 at 03:38 AM.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Man after that many fuck her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    Man after that many fuck her.
    https://www.reddi*****m/r/pussypassdenied/

For men of similar thinking
    NightOwl

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FlexGod For This Useful Post:

Assistive (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...97kIor2hS4c9ep

Though the girl started it, the dude handled it extremely disgracefully. As someone whose been in a relationship for a few years now, this riles me up quite a bit. The worst part being he tried to run away before the other girl called the cops and pushed the girl back in the car even though she was bleeding out.
    They both handled it extremely disgracefully. Yes I fully support you that the guy is not supposed to hit the girl. He should've contained her from hitting him and there are a lot of aspects he really didnt peform well in. But he is also human. And you might be able to handle the situation better than others.

The girl though showed no respect at all. It wasn't just one hit out of emotion. Like some sort of reflex. She just did not stop. I don't know about you. But when someone hits me in the face I am not to mess with. Not that I hit a girl but I will be generally very very very pissed off. That kind of disrespect goes outside my books of toleration.

However, what angered me the most was the guy/girl recording all that shit from his/her safe windows instead of either calling the cops or going outside and help as well. That was to me the worst crime of all.

Thanks
    That is quite disgusting and inhuman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    Nah man I'm truly tired of this shit. She hit him over 30 times and he just stood there and took it then he tried to deescalate the situation and that worked for maybe 5.2 seconds and she continued to hit him. Women need to learn that chivalry shit is dead , hit someone and you will be hit back Man , Woman , Handicapped, Pussypassdenied.

I will say he should've only hit her once and she probably would have stopped and started with her crocodile tears.
    You have to take care of the situation not beat her senselessly, It's obvious abuse. It's a woman just hold her arms down lmao and tell her to relax not knock her down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    They both handled it extremely disgracefully. Yes I fully support you that the guy is not supposed to hit the girl. He should've contained her from hitting him and there are a lot of aspects he really didnt peform well in. But he is also human. And you might be able to handle the situation better than others.

The girl though showed no respect at all. It wasn't just one hit out of emotion. Like some sort of reflex. She just did not stop. I don't know about you. But when someone hits me in the face I am not to mess with. Not that I hit a girl but I will be generally very very very pissed off. That kind of disrespect goes outside my books of toleration.

However, what angered me the most was the guy/girl recording all that shit from his/her safe windows instead of either calling the cops or going outside and help as well. That was to me the worst crime of all.
    The point is, it's a woman just hold her arms down. Don't knock her down with a fist and keep hitting her, that's abuse. Running away afterwards and stuffing her in the car while she's still dizzy shows it as well.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    The point is, it's a woman just hold her arms down. Don't knock her down with a fist and keep hitting her, that's abuse. Running away afterwards and stuffing her in the car while she's still dizzy shows it as well.
    I agree, he could have dealt with the situation a lot better, though it's important to not just look at the guy being wrong here. That's also a form of discrimination. There are a lot of guys that are getting domestically abused by women, something to take note for too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You have to take care of the situation not beat her senselessly, It's obvious abuse. It's a woman just hold her arms down lmao and tell her to relax not knock her down.
    Is that not what he tried to do one minute in? It failed. Just because she's a woman doesn't automatically mean she's weak and frail. If you hold her arms down she'll kick if you pick her up she'll scream there is no winning. She was out of her senses so he had to beat it back into her.
    Gender Equality if you ask me.

But once again let me state that I do think he took it to far. Just one or two punches would have stopped her and if it didn't then you unload.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    Is that not what he tried to do one minute in? It failed. Just because she's a woman doesn't automatically mean she's weak and frail. If you hold her arms down she'll kick if you pick her up she'll scream there is no winning. She was out of her senses so he had to beat it back into her.
    Gender Equality if you ask me.

But once again let me state that I do think he took it to far. Just one or two punches would have stopped her and if it didn't then you unload.
    He should've walked away if he wasn't able to control the situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    He should've walked away if he wasn't able to control the situation.
    And you don't think she would've followed him?
    Plus we don't know what they were arguing about so it could be something you can't just walk away from.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    And you don't think she would've followed him?
    Plus we don't know what they were arguing about so it could be something you can't just walk away from.
    You wont cut thru to these kids on here. They are all about 14-16 and think that hitting a woman is illegal.

Hitting a person isnt illegal persay, but beating the fuck out of them like that is.

Dude looked fucking plastered anyway, so his judgment may have been impaired.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

FlexGod (06-07-2016),TripperNet (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

You wont cut thru to these kids on here. They are all about 14-16 and think that hitting a woman is illegal.

Hitting a person isnt illegal persay, but beating the fuck out of them like that is.

Dude looked fucking plastered anyway, so his judgment may have been impaired.
    I'm 22 and regardless whether its a woman or a man, you should walk away from violence if possible. There is no point it in anyway. Just for the weak minded who can't solve or control situation with words or intelligence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm 22 and regardless whether its a woman or a man, you should walk away from violence if possible. There is no point it in anyway. Just for the weak minded who can't solve or control situation with words or intelligence.
    Words don't win wars you fucking pacifist. Words don't stop a bullet, words don't stop a fist, words dont do anything but extend a situation until one party has enough of the bullshit.

Let me give you a taste of the real world real quick so you can understand how words do literally nothing.

That fight was between 2 close friends of mine. The kid with no shirt on had been out on the river drinking all night, trying to start fights with anyone and everyone. Eventually, no shirt had to leave the river and thats when he came to me and my friend "M" (kid giving that assbeating) and started giving us problems. No shirt started trying to fight me first, getting in my face and pushing me. So I told him to fuck off before one of us beats his ass and he took that as a challenge. He then began getting in M's face, talking shit, and pushing M for about 10 minutes before M finally just snapped. After that fight, no shirt was all sorts of fucked up, apologizing to M while he hugged him and cried. Since that day, no shirt has yet to start anything with anyone because he knows that the outcome will not be good for him.

Words didnt work, but those damn fist did.
    Last edited by Assistive; 06-07-2016 at 09:41 AM.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast