Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    This is why I think American's are stupid...

Yes, he was an Islamic personal, but he was still in your country and somehow he had a gun... Most school or any of the other shootings are coming from USA rather than EU, sure we get bombed here by individuals here and there, but last shooting by Islamic personal was when there was this Paris attack, and I believe since then it hasn't happened, or has happened... Nobody needs a gun to protect themselves, use a damn fists or use words, less harmful...

I don't care, I wont come to visit USA unless the policy in there changes... Its pathetic to acknowledge that only country in the world expect Islamic grounds is USA has a policy to own a gun, even if it is legally... You're still allowed to own one, even ex-military, even those who got dispatched to home because mental issues... Only COUNTRY IN THE WORLD which STILL ALLOWS it...

I wonder who was that fuck head who let this policy to be approved, sure "but sander, black market, deep web" yeah, sure but still...
    Quote Originally Posted by yep123 View Post
    Agree with you on this, countries where guns aren't legal clearly will have less gun violence. I don't know how some people don't understand this.
    People with some sense. yay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    true m9.

nice avatar btw
    Also, just so you know. ISLAM condones the killing of gay people 100%. Why is the top trending hashtag #GunControlNow instead of#StopIslam ?

There is no fucking sympathy even for the ones who aren't doing the killing, but still believe in it.

11 Islamic Countries Still Execute Gay People..................
    Last edited by Lunatic; 06-12-2016 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Also, just so you know. ISLAM condones the killing of gay people 100%. Why is the top trending hashtag #GunControlNow instead of#StopIslam ?

There is no fucking sympathy even for the ones who aren't doing the killing, but still believe in it.

11 Islamic Countries Still Execute Gay People..................
    I did not know that my man, this world is fucked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    Sorry to be rude or w.e. But you just supported why the rest of the world think America are idiots for keeping guns. "The gunman was shot by someone who had a gun." All of these deaths could have been avoided if nether of them had guns. The mentality is out of control tbh - "I need a gun to protect my self from guns". Just thoughts nothing personal. :3
    I mean, are you retarded? We aren't allowed guns to protect ourselves against others, we are allowed guns so we can fight against a tyrannical government.

People with the wrong intentions will easily be able to acquire guns even if they aren't legal.
    Last edited by burntqueso; 06-12-2016 at 04:24 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to burntqueso For This Useful Post:

Chaos (06-12-2016),Lunatic (06-12-2016),TheMostHated (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by burntqueso View Post

People with the wrong intentions will easily be able to acquire guns even if they aren't legal.
    this is, and will always be true.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I mean, are you retarded? We aren't allowed guns to protect ourselves against others,, we are allowed guns so we can fight against a tyrannical government.

Yeup, guns are illegal in Mexico, but somehow have more civilian death than Iraq and Afghanistan combined since 2007...

BTW guns are NOT illegal in Iraq or Afghanistan. This PROVES "Gun Control" is total horseshit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

TheMostHated (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Yeup, guns are illegal in Mexico, but somehow have more civilian death than Iraq and Afghanistan combined since 2007...

BTW guns are NOT illegal in Iraq or Afghanistan. This PROVES "Gun Control" is total horseshit.
    the numbers in Afghanistan are surprisingly low considering.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just made this: https://i.imgur.com/4eLZtnx.jpg

Anyone can use it if you want to. <3 heart to the families in Orlando!
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

• PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Z-Nation For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Man this sucks.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Man this sucks.
    it really does

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I mean, are you retarded? We aren't allowed guns to protect ourselves against others, we are allowed guns so we can fight against a tyrannical government.

23000 people have died due to guns. Idk why we gotta start calling eachother shit but fuck sake. Are you retarded? "You wouldn't need a fricken gun to protect your self from the gun", IF THERE WERE NO GUNS IN THE FIRST PLACE. I don't understand how that is not common sense. You are literally fulfilling what all other see America ass, "Idiots". "Hodor, I need a gun to protect my self from a gun." Instead of just getting rid of guns all together.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    23000 people have died due to guns. Idk why we gotta start calling eachother shit but fuck sake. Are you retarded? "You wouldn't need a fricken gun to protect your self from the gun", IF THERE WERE NO GUNS IN THE FIRST PLACE. I don't understand how that is not common sense. You are literally fulfilling what all other see America ass, "Idiots". "Hodor, I need a gun to protect my self from a gun." Instead of just getting rid of guns all together.

there are always going to be guns m9

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

burntqueso (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Tell me how your dumb ass is going to rid of the entire 2nd amendment and collect all the privately owned guns without being killed by the owners? Go on, I'm waiting...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

burntqueso (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm just going to repeat myself

If someone with bad intentions wanted a gun, they will get one. even if they are illegal.
    This will leave the innocent people who don't wish to break the law completely defenseless.

It's sad how completely uneducated you are. Because something sounds good on paper doesn't mean it will have a good outcome. Just, for a second, use reasoning and try to contemplate what will happen if the government tried seizing all fire arms from the people.
    Last edited by burntqueso; 06-12-2016 at 05:22 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to burntqueso For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm just going to repeat myself

If someone with bad intentions wanted a gun, they will get one. even if they are illegal.
    This will leave the innocent people who don't wish to break the law completely defenseless.
    Im going to hand this over to a different department, you seem like a logical man so lets use some facts. 23000 people are killed every year by guns in the United States. Why might this be? Is it because you have a violent past with civil wars and the wild west? Well Germany only have 93 gun deaths per year. Is it due to unemployment, because in the United Kingdom there was only 53 deaths by guns last year and their unemployment percentage is triple yours. Did you know that up and till the 80's even British police officers did not carry guns, as even though the some gangs had guns there was only a dozen deaths per year. So maybe just maybe there is a problem in your country. 23,000 people, that is quite a large amount so we over hear in a safe country have determined that the problem here is with YOUR people and YOUR limited action is resolving your gun crisis. I hope you come to understand your countries problem.
    //END OF ARGUMENT
    Lets love each other again <3

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast