Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

MPGH News - 106th Edition

106th Edition - June 16, 2016
    Pray for Orlando

New Chapter of News Force
    As a few of you may know, the News Force is changing leadership. @Cursed does not have the time nor the drive to lead the News Force and post news on a good time. Since I will no longer be the head editor, I have chosen @Hova to be the next head editor. I wish the News Force the best of luck and a bright future!

MPGH Overwatch Tournament
    The publicists are currently hosting an Overwatch Tournament! The tournament will be on June 19th, so be sure to apply soon!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The Publicists are hosting an MPGH Overwatch Tournament for Sunday 12th June 2016 (date subject to change). To join, sign up here.

Dave84311's Abuse of the Week:
    • @Hero had his name changed to Cptn Dickhad and was placed in the Cock Sucker usergroup

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

None this week

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

Demotions/Resignations:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Runescape Hacks/Bots)

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Dexter
    (Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Joe
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Nik
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]rwby
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]ZectixV1
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131
    [MPGH]Yamiez

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists

[MPGH]EgoRaptor
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Orlando Nightclub Shooting Leaves 50 Dead
    Early Sunday morning on the 12th of June, Omar Mateen phoned 911 and pledged allegiance to the Isis. Shortly after he followed that phone call up by driving to a nightclub in Orlando, Florida and opened fire with his assault rifle into the club which had over 300 people inside. 50 people were killed with another 53 being wounded. After a 3 hour standoff, the SWAT team drove an armored vehicle through the club, deployed stun grenades and killed the 29 year old Mateen. The attack is said to be hate motivated, as Mateen's father claimed his shooting spree was caused because he witnessed 2 men kiss for the first time and this outraged him. President Obama expressed his sincerest condolences to the families who lost loved ones and pressed on the issue of gun control in the United States during a press conference held later in the day.

New planet discovered is the largest orbiting two stars

Astronomers have discovered the largest planet orbiting two stars this week. The planet, known as Kepler 1647b, is located about 3,700 light years away from the constellation Cygnus. The stars Kepler 1647b is orbiting are believed to be approximately 4.4 billion years old. In addition, they are similar to our sun, except one is larger and the other one is smaller. The planet is similar to the size of Jupiter, which makes it the largest circumbinary planet that orbits two stars to be found.

https://globalnews.ca/news/2758590/newly-discovered-planet-largest-orbiting-two-stars/

ESL Announces Six Figure Overwatch Tournament

On August 20 - 21 at Gamescom the Overwatch Atlantic Showdown will have a $100,000 prize pool. Eight teams will battle for this prize pool, four US teams and four EU teams. The qualifiers will be hosted on ESL Play beginning on June 27th and will be continued for four days a week through the month of July. The open to public qualifiers will be continued by regional qualifiers and then a final online qualifier. Group stages will take place on Saturday of Gamescon and the finals will happen on Sunday.

Source

[IMG]https://static1.gamespo*****m/uploads/scale_super/1179/11799911/3076896-2.jpg[/IMG]

Telltale Reveals New Batman Series.

Telltale has given us some news on a new batman series before E3 2016 Begins.
    Telltale has given us some screenshots of what there new Batman series is going to look like and some more details about it.
    The game has been make to look like a "Living, breathing comic book." Here are some pictures.

[IMG]https://static2.gamespo*****m/uploads/scale_super/1179/11799911/3076897-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]https://static2.gamespo*****m/uploads/scale_super/1179/11799911/3076898-3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]https://static2.gamespo*****m/uploads/scale_super/1179/11799911/3076899-4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]https://static2.gamespo*****m/uploads/scale_super/1179/11799911/3076900-5.jpg[/IMG]

Telltale has given us some info about the voice actors of this game and there roles within it.

Here is a list of the lineup of voice actors fir the series, apparently more will be announced "as the season progresses"

"Troy Baker -- Bruce Wayne
    Travis Willingham -- Harvey Dent
    Erin Yvette -- Vicki Vale
    Enn Reitel -- Alfred Pennyworth
    Murphy Guyer -- James Gordon
    Richard McGonagle -- Carmine Falcone
    Laura Bailey -- Selina Kyle
    "

"We've been hard at work at Telltale creating an all-new iteration of the iconic Batman story that puts players in the suit of billionaire Bruce Wayne, just as much as it will put them behind the mask, deciding how to carefully navigate a complex drama, rich with action, crime, corruption, and villainy lurking around every corner of Gotham City," Telltale CEO Kevin Bruner said in a statement.

"The complex life and fractured psyche of Bruce Wayne has lent itself to becoming a bold evolution of the signature 'Telltale' role-playing experience, and we couldn't be more excited as we prepare to debut the series to players across the world this summer."

The first episode of this series will be releasing on console, and PC/MAC. And mobile devices later this summer. A season pass will also be released for consoles again "later this summer" It will come with all 5 episodes as they come out. Telltale's Batman game will be at E3 This week.

Source

New "Hobbit" Fossils on Flores hint at varied Human Evolution

A few may recall the incident in 2003 when a group of fossils standing 1.1 meters (3.6 feet) tall were found on the island of Flores. These fossils were, for obvious reasons, named "Hobbits" and completely altered everything we knew about human evolution. There was a heated debate between whether the fossils were indeed a dwarf species of the ancient human, or simply just examples of humans displaying symptoms of extreme down syndrome or microcephaly, both of which cause limited bone growth leading to shortened/small individuals.

However, because it was extremely isolated with little to no evidence to prove otherwise, it was impossible to draw any certain conclusions as to the fossils - until now.
    Researchers have just announced the discovery of another set of miniature hominin fossils from the island dating back 700,000 years ago. This indicates that the tiny hominins, known as Homo florensiensis did infact have a evolutionary history. Even more importantly, was that the new fossils were discovered some 70 kilometers ( 44 miles) away in a place known as Mata Menge, this proves that the original fossils excavated from a cave in Liang Bua were not an isolated case, and that the Homo florensiensis had a long history of occupation in the area.

However, even with this new discovery, researchers and scientists are still holding off on claiming a definitive conclusion and stated that “We stop short of saying that it is Homo floresiensis, we prefer to hold judgement at this stage until we have found more complete material.”

By looking at the morphology of the teeth, researchers have been able to determine that the Homo floresiensis descended from the ancient human species known as Homo erectus. This is important because Yousuke Kaifu explained that “The evidence on Flores suggests that the evolution of our genus is not necessarily unidirectional,” meaning that there may be many other direct descendants of the Homo Erectus that we haven't discovered (the most famous one being the Homo Sapien (aka us)).

https://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/new-hobbit-fossils-on-flores-hint-at-varied-human-evolution/

This Weeks Hack Is Brought To You By Our CSGO Hack Contributor @Epik-
    This CSGO Hack from tests runs fine and I encountered zero issues whatsoever.
    Features In This Week's Hack Include: Aimbot, ESP, Bunnyhop, and many more features!
    You May Look At This Weeks Hack And It's Features here.
    This Hack has some very nice custom features that allow you to edit the settings of the hacks.
    This Hack Has Had 595 downloads In 2 Days!

Trove Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring the Trove Hacks & Cheats section, which is moderated by [MPGH]Psychotic.
    Trove is a Free 2 Play game available on Steam and straight from the developer's site, Glyph. The game is an MMORPG game with aspects of Minecraft present. I definitely recommend you to download this game and give it a try!
    The Trove Hacks & Cheats section presents hacks such as fishing bots, fly hacks, anti-AFK and so much more which will give you the upper advantage in the game. On top of this, Psychotic was recently selected to moderate this section so the activity is expected to rise.

Game-play of Trove

Seagull Rescued After Falling Into Vat Of Tikka Masala
    When it comes to eating some of us will go to extreme lengths when we are hungry. But have you ever been so hungry that you almost drowned in your food? Because last Monday in Wales a Veterinary nurse named Lucy Kells rescued Gullfrazie the seagull, after he had fallen into a large vat of tikka masala. It's said that the seagull was scavenging meat out of a bin close to a food factory when he fell into the vat. The seagull is being taken care of in a wildlife hospital in wales, and did not suffer any life threatening injuries. When Gullfrazie was pulled out of the vat he was bright orange as you can see in the picture above. And not only did he have a very weird color to him he also smelled amazing. While it was no problem at all cleaning out all of the orange color, the smell lingered for a few days after cleaning him. The rescue center staff plan on keeping him for a while until he can fully recover. “We expect him to stay with us another couple of weeks,” Kells said. “ He is very thin, so we need to feed him up and get him stronger and then he needs time in an aviary to be able to preen and get his feathers waterproof and back in good condition.”
    Now the thing that I really want to know his how the staff where able to clean of that damn curry so easily

[IMG]https://img.huffingtonpos*****m/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/5759d35e15000030001b8a15.jpeg?cache=3ii5fx9v2d[/IMG]
    This Is The Wild World Of ‘Body Suspension’
    On June 9th on an empty building in Zagreb, Croatian, Dino Helvida carefully pierces Kaitlin’s body including her torso, legs, and face before putting hooks through her skin. After the hooks have been put in, her body is parallel with the ground as she is lifted up with the hooks that are in her skin. Twenty-seven year old Helvida is a professional piercer and a body suspending expert has been suspending people brave enough to partake in it for six years. “You can do one hook or you can do 100. You have different hooks for different positions and different hooks for different body parts,” Helvida told Reuters. “So everything is really calculated and it’s safe.” It took Helvida about an hour to prepare Kaitlin and she didn't complain about any discomfort at all. “It is painful. Piercing is painful, it’s just like regular piercing,” Helvida said. “Every time it’s a new piercing and the wound heals really fast, it can heal in two weeks. I had hooks in my forehead and nobody can tell I had them.” It depends on the person on how long they want to be suspended for, “Some people stay for four, five hours, some people need only three seconds,” he said. “I watched a documentary (about body suspension) and when I saw it, I knew I had to do it,” he said. “It’s very hard to explain (what it feels like). For me, it’s releasing all the negative and bringing all the positive in.”
    For pictures of Helvida’s body suspension work: https://reut.rs/1U8E1mk

source

First of all I want to say Rest In Peace to Christina Grimmie. She was shot and killed at a show for her fans. The shooter shot himself moments after murdering Christina. More information on this matter can be found here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1125820

Kodak Black had his 19th birthday behind bars this year (June 11) but it was the fans that received a gift. Kodak released his mixtape "Lil Big Pac" exclusively on datpiff.com.

Overall I think it's a very interesting work of art. He spends a lot of time reflecting on what he's done with his 19 years of life and he also spends a lot of time talking about what he plans to do and what he can do for the rap game in the future. Not much else to say about this tape. I was very disappointed when I gave it a listen through. Although there are some good lyrics involved across the entirety of the tape there just wasn't enough substance. I felt like this album could be easily compared to a TV Show with too much filler.

I give this mixtape a 4 / 10

If you're interested in downloading this mixtape you can do so here: https://www.datpiff.com/Kodak-Black-L...pe.78799*****ml

Interview - Nyaro

[MPGH]Nik: Hey Nyaro, thanks for taking the time to do an Interview for the MPGH News. How has your week been so far? Anything interesting happen?
    Nyaro: Hi Nik. I've been doing okay. I had my final exams this week. They all went good. Unfortunately i got myself an distortion at my right ankle. I'm going to be checked tomorrow at the MRT (magnetic resonance tomography) if their are any muscle tears.
    [MPGH]Nik: I hope you are not in too much pain. If you don't mind me asking but how did this happen?
    Nyaro: Actually. It's pretty stupid. I was preparing for an sports festival, because the winner would get some nice prices and of course i wanted to win. I had to practice long jumping. Unhappily I landed badly and then it happened.
    [MPGH]Nik: I hope you get well soon. I'm sure you've heard get plenty of rest a lot. So do you have anything you are looking forward to? Maybe an event, or a game?
    Nyaro: I can't take place at the sports festival. I would love to, but unfortunately I'm not able to. Well. Im done with school in a week. I have nothing to do. Only things I do is browse MPGH, watch The Walking Dead or hanging out with my friends but that will be over soon, because I'm flying to Croatia in 1 1/2 weeks.
    [MPGH]Nik: Are you going to Croatia for a holiday?
    Nyaro: I have family in Croatia. And also one friend who I know from Realm of the Mad God. I will spend most of the time with my family at beach. Getting a tan and loosing some weight.
    [MPGH]Nik: Always good to see family, especially if they are overseas. You mentioned Realm of the Mad God. Is this one of your favorite games?
    Nyaro: Not one of my favorite but it's the reason why I started at MPGH. Back in 2014 I wasn't posting at all.. I was only looking for hacks and private servers. In May 2015 i somehow bought the donator rank (now premium). I've started to post more and get to know new sections. In December 2015 my computer broke and I had a break from MPGH for a while. But now I'm back! I've found a lot of friends on MPGH and I'm very happy that I decided to be active, because I don't want to know what would have happen if i didn't.
    [MPGH]Nik: What's your favorite section on MPGH?
    Nyaro: I don't really have a favorite section. I spend most of the time at General (1001 posts) and the RotMG (about 500 posts) section. But if I had to choose one it would be the Giveaway section. You get a lot of stuff for free and I like free things.
    [MPGH]Nik: Who doesn't love free stuff. Have you ever won anything from the giveaway section?
    Nyaro: I've won many times. The last thing I won was 1.50 € in BTC. It's not much but hey it's for free.
    [MPGH]Nik: That's very true. Something is better than nothing. Are you much of a social media user?
    Nyaro: I have Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram. I just use them to see whats happening in the world or for funny videos.
    [MPGH]Nik: Do you think you could live without them for a week? I know so many people addicted to these things.
    Nyaro: Pretty sure I could. I think I did it once for a month. It isn't that hard like you think it would be. Also important things will be on news.
    [MPGH]Nik: There are some who are completely addicted. So I got a little "speed run" of questions. This way we can kind of get to know who Nyaro really is. Are you ready?
    Nyaro: Sure.
    [MPGH]Nik: What is your favorite movie?
    Nyaro: All Fast & Furious movies.
    [MPGH]Nik: Who is your favorite artists? (music)
    Nyaro: Justin Bieber, Chris brown, Jessie J and Xavier Naidoo (German singer)
    [MPGH]Nik: Android, IOS, Windows or Blackberry? (Phone wise)
    Nyaro: IOS but I have an Android phone haha ^^
    [MPGH]Nik: Haha, IOS is slowly reeling you in. Are you a book person? Do you have any favourite books?
    Nyaro: When I was younger, I used to read a lot. But now I only read books if I have to. Like for school
    [MPGH]Nik: I know them feels. Well thank you Nyaro for giving up some of your time to do this interview. Do you have any shot-outs you'd live to give?
    Nyaro: Any time Nik. Shout-out to Gaar and Luis :P
    [MPGH]Nik: I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Thanks for your time again!

Head Editor
    • Cursed

Editors
    • Raple
    • Hova

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Cursed
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hova
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Russell
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Cohen
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Ugliest
    • Interviewers
      • Nik
      • Hunter
    • Freelancers
      • Psychotic
      • -Madara_Uchihã-

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

RuShi (06-16-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-16-2016),Hunter (06-16-2016),Luverdark (06-17-2016),Nyaro (06-16-2016),Robotkubo (06-16-2016)

Thanks
    Not in the Donations tab. , anyway let's read the news as always!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    RIP Cursed 2k16.

Thanks
    Nice interview @Nik and @Nyaro , enjoyed it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (06-16-2016),Nik (06-16-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    And the management of news dies for the 17th time.
    Requiescat in pace.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Cursed gave the head editor spot to hova but at the news team cursed is still shown as head editor.

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    RIP Cursed 2k16.
    But @andybprak reached 1337 :3
    Doesn't say that anywhere @Cursed CHANGE IT U CS
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...highlight=life
    Last edited by awpVyuS; 06-16-2016 at 09:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    And the management of news dies for the 17th time.
    Requiescat in pace.
    Well, I'm sure Hova will do a good job as the new News Force Head Editor regardless.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Nyaro (06-16-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Good luck to my boi hova r
    Rip cursed again
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Great work news team! and good luck and thanks for putting the time to put out the news @Cursed

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Robotkubo For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (06-16-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
    Cursed gave the head editor spot to hova but at the news team cursed is still shown as head editor.
    It will be changed for next edition.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Good job! We all appreciate the publicist team!

*None this week

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.* - I did...
    Last edited by Dynasty; 06-16-2016 at 12:51 PM.

Thanks
    I´m not shown as a Donator, do I have to propose that anywhere?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post
    I´m not shown as a Donator, do I have to propose that anywhere?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=329803

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
    I think you shouted out to the wrong people?

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast