Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Tell me why Trump is a good candidate for president.

No memes, shitflinging, or strawmans tyvm.

Have at it.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Dab (06-22-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'll try my luck at this.

Sometimes, you can't look at it as "Trump is the best" or "Hillary is going to save us". If either of those were actually true then the decision for voting would be considerably easier. Instead, you have to look at this election in a way that preserves what we have today and can be realistically elected. There will be two candidates that have a chance to be in the White House in January; Trump and Clinton. Instead of looking at Gary Johnson, Bernie Sanders, or any of the other idealistic candidates that do not have a true chance to become president, we can only look at the ones that we can assume have a chance. This is not to say voting for any of the other candidates is not an important right or statement; if enough people do that we CAN get to a point where 3rd parties have a chance and make an impact. But it's not going to happen in this election.

Looking at Hillary and Trump, neither of them have policies I fully agree with. Both of them, in terms of just policies, have their flaws. I think if any Democrat or Republican truly took a look at these candidates priorities they would find there are little discrepancies in what you think is important and what the candidate wants. I'm not going to argue about those, because everyone has different opinions on things like abortion, gun control, immigration, education, and defense, to say the least.

But Hillary and Trump both have personal defects that I think can vastly affect their respective presidential terms. Hillary is irresponsible, she is a liar, and someone who is corrupt. She takes donations while preaching about corruption, she hides evidence of her irresponsible behaviour with the emails, and she regularly changes her position on issues. I have no doubt she will not be able to handle being a president and will cave in to corruption and hiding things during her possible term.

Trump, on the other hand, is seen as crazy, authoritarian, and wildly bigoted. I think you can dispute the last one a little bit- although he definitely has his personal beliefs about specific people and can be seen as biased, look at what his actual policies are. I do not care much about the president's personal habits. Trump has never suggested anything in terms of actual law against women, for instance. When you get to his principles on Islamic terrorism and the like, you get into territory of the realistic situation we are in today. Terrorism is happening, and mainly from Muslims. You cannot dispute this fact. He is not contemplating banning all muslims forever, or deporting any citizens- he just wants to stop the problem until we can figure out a solution. No one has proposed a permanent solution, and it will probably take many years for one to come to fruition. I do think Trump will not cave into corruption, as he has plenty of his own money to go around. He is a little erratic in terms of beliefs, but definitely not as much as Hillary. While I do not think he is a particularly honest man, (although many people have falsely concluded him speaking his mouth out is "honesty", which is plain not true- he is a business man!) I think that we need someone strong and not willing to cave right now.

If it was my choice, neither of these two candidates would step anywhere near the presidency. Just my two cents, and maybe it will give you a point of view you haven't seen before.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by checkshire View Post
    I'll try my luck at this.

Sometimes, you can't look at it as "Trump is the best" or "Hillary is going to save us". If either of those were actually true then the decision for voting would be considerably easier. Instead, you have to look at this election in a way that preserves what we have today and can be realistically elected. There will be two candidates that have a chance to be in the White House in January; Trump and Clinton. Instead of looking at Gary Johnson, Bernie Sanders, or any of the other idealistic candidates that do not have a true chance to become president, we can only look at the ones that we can assume have a chance. This is not to say voting for any of the other candidates is not an important right or statement; if enough people do that we CAN get to a point where 3rd parties have a chance and make an impact. But it's not going to happen in this election.

Looking at Hillary and Trump, neither of them have policies I fully agree with. Both of them, in terms of just policies, have their flaws. I think if any Democrat or Republican truly took a look at these candidates priorities they would find there are little discrepancies in what you think is important and what the candidate wants. I'm not going to argue about those, because everyone has different opinions on things like abortion, gun control, immigration, education, and defense, to say the least.

But Hillary and Trump both have personal defects that I think can vastly affect their respective presidential terms. Hillary is irresponsible, she is a liar, and someone who is corrupt. She takes donations while preaching about corruption, she hides evidence of her irresponsible behaviour with the emails, and she regularly changes her position on issues. I have no doubt she will not be able to handle being a president and will cave in to corruption and hiding things during her possible term.

Trump, on the other hand, is seen as crazy, authoritarian, and wildly bigoted. I think you can dispute the last one a little bit- although he definitely has his personal beliefs about specific people and can be seen as biased, look at what his actual policies are. I do not care much about the president's personal habits. Trump has never suggested anything in terms of actual law against women, for instance. When you get to his principles on Islamic terrorism and the like, you get into territory of the realistic situation we are in today. Terrorism is happening, and mainly from Muslims. You cannot dispute this fact. He is not contemplating banning all muslims forever, or deporting any citizens- he just wants to stop the problem until we can figure out a solution. No one has proposed a permanent solution, and it will probably take many years for one to come to fruition. I do think Trump will not cave into corruption, as he has plenty of his own money to go around. He is a little erratic in terms of beliefs, but definitely not as much as Hillary. While I do not think he is a particularly honest man, (although many people have falsely concluded him speaking his mouth out is "honesty", which is plain not true- he is a business man!) I think that we need someone strong and not willing to cave right now.

If it was my choice, neither of these two candidates would step anywhere near the presidency. Just my two cents, and maybe it will give you a point of view you haven't seen before.
    Banning muslims isn't going to happen, before obama said anything about it liberals were having a shit storm about religious tests to enter the country and how it would negatively effect muslim already in america and muslim soldiers. The main fault of trump is he has no idea what he's talking about, a far fetched conclusion like banning muslims may appeal to you but thats only because you don't consider the implications it brings fourth. You have countless muslim veterans, families, and businesses. You have muslims coming and going in and out america just as any other religious people do.

To further elaborate on that, what has trump proposed as a system of figuring out the problem? When trump is pressured on specifics he even resorts to telling people to just figure it out them self's. He's obviously oblivious to the fact the legislative branch will never fund such ridiculous concepts like mass deportation of people, or "banning muslims from entering the country".... lol

You want to see what your illegal immigrant rapists really look like?

Donald trump has no regard for individuals, he uses everything as a talking point to appeal to idiots with 0 problem solving skills to see the fundamental issues in his judgement. He hoped for the crash in 08, and cashed in on millions of families losing their homes and many even killing them self's. He's completely flipped flopped on critical issues that none of his supporters care in depth about because they only care about how he appeals and not what he says. The ramifications of his rhetoric would lead to further conflict, conflict which he him self has incited on various occasions. He has absolutely no idea what he's getting him self into, that's why he gets drunk to do a speech then slurs over words. He's in over his head, he cannot elaborate on things he does not know. Electing trump is like electing a 8 year old child as a principle of a school.

At least with hillary you have someone who at least knows what they're talking about. Even if shes more of a politician than him in terms of appealing because she's been doing it her whole life starting out as a lawyer. Sanders supporters who would vote for trump over hillary were only supporting sanders for some of the same reasons people support trump. They're idiots and have 0 clue as to what politics is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I think he will fix up the economy and that is the best attribute he has. There are a lot of things I don't agree with him about, but at the end of the day he disregard political correctness and gives the people what they want. Plus he will be much better than clinton.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    He will drive the US Dollar up in value as he has billions of them and doesn't wish to see them deteriorate anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Banning muslims isn't going to happen, before obama said anything about it liberals were having a shit storm about religious tests to enter the country and how it would negatively effect muslim already in america and muslim soldiers. The main fault of trump is he has no idea what he's talking about, a far fetched conclusion like banning muslims may appeal to you but thats only because you don't consider the implications it brings fourth. You have countless muslim veterans, families, and businesses. You have muslims coming and going in and out america just as any other religious people do.

To further elaborate on that, what has trump proposed as a system of figuring out the problem? When trump is pressured on specifics he even resorts to telling people to just figure it out them self's. He's obviously oblivious to the fact the legislative branch will never fund such ridiculous concepts like mass deportation of people, or "banning muslims from entering the country".... lol

You want to see what your illegal immigrant rapists really look like?

Donald trump has no regard for individuals, he uses everything as a talking point to appeal to idiots with 0 problem solving skills to see the fundamental issues in his judgement. He hoped for the crash in 08, and cashed in on millions of families losing their homes and many even killing them self's. He's completely flipped flopped on critical issues that none of his supporters care in depth about because they only care about how he appeals and not what he says. The ramifications of his rhetoric would lead to further conflict, conflict which he him self has incited on various occasions. He has absolutely no idea what he's getting him self into, that's why he gets drunk to do a speech then slurs over words. He's in over his head, he cannot elaborate on things he does not know. Electing trump is like electing a 8 year old child as a principle of a school.

At least with hillary you have someone who at least knows what they're talking about. Even if shes more of a politician than him in terms of appealing because she's been doing it her whole life starting out as a lawyer. Sanders supporters who would vote for trump over hillary were only supporting sanders for some of the same reasons people support trump. They're idiots and have 0 clue as to what politics is.
    You're point is invalid. She should be stripped of everything and returned to her shit-hole country for breaking our laws on purpose. Fuck her and fuck you. We will deport all trash, no matter how successful they've become. They have broken our laws end of story.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 06-22-2016 at 12:34 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Dylan (06-26-2016),ssksalvation (06-22-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    shit post
    Yet we spend our tax dollars on bailing out private sector elitist despite the fact they abused and exploited not only our laws but our politicians. Bill clinton got read of glass seagle, 2 presidency terms later we get a huge recession and tons of people lose their homes. People like trump cash in on people's suffering, the banks get bailed out by the people's money, we forget all about this and continue on with our lifes electing someone who has and always will be pro-banks when we had a perfect candidate who was preaching what many people for years have been saying.

To elaborate, deporting these people is more of a strain on our economy than promoting a way for them to be citizens and have benefits for a reason to go out and become citizens. They should be able to go online or go somewhere and become a US citizen based on their history in the united states. If we deem they are not a threat and will be productive then we should make them citizens. Trump's stupidity has literally diluted your puny little mind. You think extremist, you think black and white. You will change stances on anything if someone waves a magic wand in front of your face. We have a lot of perfectly good people, no reason to waste our efforts physically taking them back to their country, they are already here, working jobs, going through school, serving in our military, and doing what any citizen does. It's good trump broguht up illegal immigration issues, but due to his stupidity he wasn't able to form a coherent plan for it.

To clarify trump's stupidity, he claimed on twitter he was right, when the muslim guy shot up a gay bar. The facts were he wasn't affiliated with ISIS nor was the drive from religion, everything pointed to him being a typical mass shooter, no signs of extremist ideology. The only thing he said was praise ISIS on the phone with cops, nothing else at all points to it being radical islamic terror. It was a gay guy who had gay dating aps and went to this gay bar many of times, every fact of that case leads one to believe he was just criminally insane. But trump doesn't care, like with everything trump says, he's simply using it as a talking point hens why he cannot explain anything when pressured to. He resorts to telling people to figure it out them selfs, or refuses to answer.

But I guess stupidity to stupid people. Trump's campaign is utter proof that people don't care about policy, all they care about is who they think they like. That's why nobody votes for any elections that actually matter. People are fucking idiots and will let some crazy asshole drive the country down the toilet just for the sake of personal appeal.

- - - Updated - - -

And don't even get me started on his lack of understanding of our constitution. Banning muslims, lol. In it's self is a refuted argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KFC770 View Post
    I think he will fix up the economy and that is the best attribute he has. There are a lot of things I don't agree with him about, but at the end of the day he disregard political correctness and gives the people what they want. Plus he will be much better than clinton.
    Political correctness does not correlate with the ability to pass legislation. The president of the united states is who signs laws into order. Isolation and cutting off trade deals will not fix the economy, it will stagnate it and we'll be thrown into another recession. Trump's tax plans had huge gaps in it, and his policies make economically speaking no sense. Mass deportation of illegal immigrants would costs billions of US tax dollars, billions that we don't have to spend. According to his tax plans back during primaries he had huge gaps. Which is mainly why he flipped flop so heavily on tax cuts when getting backlash from his establishment for it.

The notion trump will be better for the economy than clinton (sanders would of been the absolute best) is simply false. Trump has went bankrupt 4 times, he's filed for STAR federal tax cuts for a small 300 dollars, which means his income was less than 500k when he filed for that. He's also in the whole right now because he's unable to self fund his own campaign and turned to the koch brothers for help a week or so ago. He needs a couple million to run against clinton, who has huge bankers funding her millions of dollars consistently.

Not to mention he had 0 political understanding of international affairs, he's simply in over his head and cannot possibly retain or learn the knowledge he needs to know to effectively run the country. He's already killed the republican party, ensuring the democratic establishment pick get's elected. All trump has done is hurt a lot of good people. Many republicans will not be able to get elected now, the house in the coming years will be majority democratic soon because of trump's botched campaign. This is a man who's willingly saying he's going to incite conflict. He's banned media from covering his events. We've seen countless political leaders like this, and every single one turns out to be shit.

Look at venezuela, russia, or turkey. All have media controlled by the government, and at least in venezuela you're allowed to talk shit on the internet. In russia and turkey even disrespecting political leaders on FB can lead to you being in prison, even if you're 13 years old. This personality trait is exactly what trump is portraying, he's a nationalist authoritarian trying his best to get rid of media covering him negatively, trying his best to avoid talking about things he doesn't know, all he wants is power, fame, and wealth. All self interests not on behalf of the american people but rather Trump him self.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    This election was purely about telling Americans that you're fucked and that you really have no say in what happens. I mean come on, look at the "candidates" that they chose? Out of EVERYONE in America, they said these are the top people to vote for. If you think your vote matters you're a chump. Besides, we're electing a Vice President in my opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yet we spend our tax dollars on bailing out private sector elitist despite the fact they abused and exploited not only our laws but our politicians. Bill clinton got read of glass seagle, 2 presidency terms later we get a huge recession and tons of people lose their homes. People like trump cash in on people's suffering, the banks get bailed out by the people's money, we forget all about this and continue on with our lifes electing someone who has and always will be pro-banks when we had a perfect candidate who was preaching what many people for years have been saying.

To elaborate, deporting these people is more of a strain on our economy than promoting a way for them to be citizens and have benefits for a reason to go out and become citizens. They should be able to go online or go somewhere and become a US citizen based on their history in the united states. If we deem they are not a threat and will be productive then we should make them citizens. Trump's stupidity has literally diluted your puny little mind. You think extremist, you think black and white. You will change stances on anything if someone waves a magic wand in front of your face. We have a lot of perfectly good people, no reason to waste our efforts physically taking them back to their country, they are already here, working jobs, going through school, serving in our military, and doing what any citizen does. It's good trump broguht up illegal immigration issues, but due to his stupidity he wasn't able to form a coherent plan for it.

To clarify trump's stupidity, he claimed on twitter he was right, when the muslim guy shot up a gay bar. The facts were he wasn't affiliated with ISIS nor was the drive from religion, everything pointed to him being a typical mass shooter, no signs of extremist ideology. The only thing he said was praise ISIS on the phone with cops, nothing else at all points to it being radical islamic terror. It was a gay guy who had gay dating aps and went to this gay bar many of times, every fact of that case leads one to believe he was just criminally insane. But trump doesn't care, like with everything trump says, he's simply using it as a talking point hens why he cannot explain anything when pressured to. He resorts to telling people to figure it out them selfs, or refuses to answer.

But I guess stupidity to stupid people. Trump's campaign is utter proof that people don't care about policy, all they care about is who they think they like. That's why nobody votes for any elections that actually matter. People are fucking idiots and will let some crazy asshole drive the country down the toilet just for the sake of personal appeal.

- - - Updated - - -

And don't even get me started on his lack of understanding of our constitution. Banning muslims, lol. In it's self is a refuted argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Political correctness does not correlate with the ability to pass legislation. The president of the united states is who signs laws into order. Isolation and cutting off trade deals will not fix the economy, it will stagnate it and we'll be thrown into another recession. Trump's tax plans had huge gaps in it, and his policies make economically speaking no sense. Mass deportation of illegal immigrants would costs billions of US tax dollars, billions that we don't have to spend. According to his tax plans back during primaries he had huge gaps. Which is mainly why he flipped flop so heavily on tax cuts when getting backlash from his establishment for it.

The notion trump will be better for the economy than clinton (sanders would of been the absolute best) is simply false. Trump has went bankrupt 4 times, he's filed for STAR federal tax cuts for a small 300 dollars, which means his income was less than 500k when he filed for that. He's also in the whole right now because he's unable to self fund his own campaign and turned to the koch brothers for help a week or so ago. He needs a couple million to run against clinton, who has huge bankers funding her millions of dollars consistently.

Not to mention he had 0 political understanding of international affairs, he's simply in over his head and cannot possibly retain or learn the knowledge he needs to know to effectively run the country. He's already killed the republican party, ensuring the democratic establishment pick get's elected. All trump has done is hurt a lot of good people. Many republicans will not be able to get elected now, the house in the coming years will be majority democratic soon because of trump's botched campaign. This is a man who's willingly saying he's going to incite conflict. He's banned media from covering his events. We've seen countless political leaders like this, and every single one turns out to be shit.

Look at venezuela, russia, or turkey. All have media controlled by the government, and at least in venezuela you're allowed to talk shit on the internet. In russia and turkey even disrespecting political leaders on FB can lead to you being in prison, even if you're 13 years old. This personality trait is exactly what trump is portraying, he's a nationalist authoritarian trying his best to get rid of media covering him negatively, trying his best to avoid talking about things he doesn't know, all he wants is power, fame, and wealth. All self interests not on behalf of the american people but rather Trump him self.

So you are Anti-Trump, but then who do you support? Hillary?

Thanks

So you are Anti-Trump, but then who do you support? Hillary?
    So you think because hillary is hillary that entitles you to vote for trump? Are you a republican? Does his vague policies align closer to yours than clinton? May I remind you she is going to cut taxes for the rich within the first 6 months to be "bipartisan". She's not even 25% as progressive as Sanders, and since the establishment doesn't want warren she's now going to throw her out the window.

As I said in my wall of text, I support hillary like any sanders supporter should because what she wants to do aligns closer with what I want to do than Trump. The only thing trump appeals to people with is anti-establishment, which considering he's getting money from the koche brothers now, he's an establishment candidate. If obama had to play ball, do you honestly believe trump wont play ball? OFFF COURRRSSEEEE, he's going to play ball so fucking hard. He's going to bow his head and fall in line even harder than hillary did. At least on the democratic side hillary has to please sanders supporters, she's stuck in a hardplace and a wall, the establishment knows their power over our politics is ending, mainly thanks to the internet and people giving a fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this is exactly what the democratic establishment dreamed of, their candidate is now virtually the only candidate you can vote for. You don't want trump ruining america so you can't vote independent you have to vote hillary so she gets the win. The establishment controlled this entire race from the very begging, having every super delegate pledge hillary right off the bat. The only reason why sanders ran is because he knew all of this and wanted to get some policies in place that she wont be able to deny. Such as cracking down on banks, which she will continue to be pressured to do. We got two images

Hillary as president, a deceiving paid off establishment puppet. Or Trump as president, a racist retard with little to no knowledge or understanding about real politics.

Either way America will have at least 4 years of a face valued president that makes Obama look like a god.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So you think because hillary is hillary that entitles you to vote for trump? Are you a republican? Does his vague policies align closer to yours than clinton? May I remind you she is going to cut taxes for the rich within the first 6 months to be "bipartisan". She's not even 25% as progressive as Sanders, and since the establishment doesn't want warren she's now going to throw her out the window.

As I said in my wall of text, I support hillary like any sanders supporter should because what she wants to do aligns closer with what I want to do than Trump. The only thing trump appeals to people with is anti-establishment, which considering he's getting money from the koche brothers now, he's an establishment candidate. If obama had to play ball, do you honestly believe trump wont play ball? OFFF COURRRSSEEEE, he's going to play ball so fucking hard. He's going to bow his head and fall in line even harder than hillary did. At least on the democratic side hillary has to please sanders supporters, she's stuck in a hardplace and a wall, the establishment knows their power over our politics is ending, mainly thanks to the internet and people giving a fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this is exactly what the democratic establishment dreamed of, their candidate is now virtually the only candidate you can vote for. You don't want trump ruining america so you can't vote independent you have to vote hillary so she gets the win. The establishment controlled this entire race from the very begging, having every super delegate pledge hillary right off the bat. The only reason why sanders ran is because he knew all of this and wanted to get some policies in place that she wont be able to deny. Such as cracking down on banks, which she will continue to be pressured to do. We got two images

Hillary as president, a deceiving paid off establishment puppet. Or Trump as president, a racist retard with little to no knowledge or understanding about real politics.

Either way America will have at least 4 years of a face valued president that makes Obama look like a god.
    You can write all you want about Hitlery. She's still a corrupt pile of shit only a moron would vote for.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Drama (06-22-2016),Lift (06-23-2016)

Thanks
    [FONT="Lucida Console"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][SIZE="2"]

You can write all you want about Hitlery. She's still a corrupt pile of shit only a moron would vote for.
    That implies trump is less of a moron and less corrupt than hillary. If you care about people, then you vote for hillary. IF you are a rich conservative, you pay off trump to cut your taxes. He's a crony capitalist, you don't get more corrupt than that.

Thanks
    Trump is good for the country because he will fix America and make it great again.

We don't need to ban all muslims from coming into the country, just filthy middle east scum.

He will deport illegal immigrants, but I think there are better ways of going about this.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to W23rd For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-22-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You have some really good points, but I can't agree with the fact that Clinton or even sanders would better the economy. They are both focused on the collective of America, a tactic that has historically negatively impacted the capitalist economy. With Trump's capitalist views, it should theoretically improve the economy but no one can really know for sure. Although he has gone bankrupt twice, in business you need one win for every ten loses. There will be ups and downs for sure, but in the end he does have more success.

He has made poor decisions with self funding in his run for president though. But Clinton gets paid by many corporations that then correlates to corrupt acts, and Clinton has already done things like that in the past.

You have a lot of knowledge on the subject, easily more than me. I just think Ben Carson>Anyone else>Trump>Clinton>Sanders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    look at the thread I posted recently in this section, I discuss this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KFC770 View Post
    You have some really good points, but I can't agree with the fact that Clinton or even sanders would better the economy. They are both focused on the collective of America, a tactic that has historically negatively impacted the capitalist economy. With Trump's capitalist views, it should theoretically improve the economy but no one can really know for sure. Although he has gone bankrupt twice, in business you need one win for every ten loses. There will be ups and downs for sure, but in the end he does have more success.

He has made poor decisions with self funding in his run for president though. But Clinton gets paid by many corporations that then correlates to corrupt acts, and Clinton has already done things like that in the past.

You have a lot of knowledge on the subject, easily more than me. I just think Ben Carson>Anyone else>Trump>Clinton>Sanders.
    You're just unaware of many aspects of the political campaign we saw. Ben carson sold out to trump for VP spot, ben carson also made extremely horrific claims about war, mainly the traditional republican lack of concern for human life. Ben carson before ever running for presidency seemed like a caring person, but after seeing what he said to appeal to those white conservatives, he lost all respect from me. Then dropping out the race to endorse trump, yeah no dude. He's jut as bad as the rest of them. If you're a TRUE republican and not an establishment puppet, you would of wanted kasic or cruz. Else you would of wanted rubio or jeb.

I'll make this short and sweet for you

Bernie Sanders - Tax the rich, give to the poor. Velocity of money is the rate at which people spend their money. The rich statistically spend far less than poor statistically spend, a poor person will spend nearly all of his paycheck each week, a rich person sits on billions of dollars and spends a couple million. The problem with this is obvious, less people spending money the results are stagnated economy or a "recession". With sander's tax plan alone, we would of seen increase in small business growth due to the spending of more money, and banks would of been more willing to give out loans given people are more likely to pay it back. Ultimately you're undoing all those tax cuts in place for the rich, under the notion tax cutting huge businesses gives them more reason to produce. (which in the 1920s we learned despite how much businesses produce, if they hold all of the wealth the average person and business will suffer because there is no velocity of money)

Hillary - Same shit different tax plans, and she plans to give tax cuts to the rich. Doesn't care about taxing the transaction of money, doesn't really know how she's going to fix obamacare, she's just doing everything the same as Obama. Which isn't bad but it's not what we need.

Trump - go watch the youtube video, there is a LOT to cover as to why his tax plans don't work. So I suggest -

Basically trump wanted to cut taxes, realized he couldn't, then was pressured to again. Results are his tax plans have massive gaps in them. But I guess people assume he's going to pay it off with his non-existent billions of dollars.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast