Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    The fact you think hours matter in games shows how stupid you are. Someone with 100 hours could smack you i'm sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone can be a pro at that game once you understand your taps, plays, movement, your spray ect. Not hard. All these retarded fucks telling you hour this hour that... Just get good at doing what "pros" < LMAO do. I honestly think CSGO is gay as fuck and these "pros" < LOL are a bunch of fat losers. Half of them are fat. Thee End.

REAL PROS Aim in there gun (would say sights but half the retards here wouldn't understand.
    I'm more into thinking about the part where I said that you watch your own replays and try to learn from your own misstakes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi Jr View Post

I'm more into thinking about the part where I said that you watch your own replays and try to learn from your own misstakes.
    LMAO, I like the part where i you assume something i didn't say. Go stack your hours on CSGO ****** lmao.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    LMAO, I like the part where i you assume something i didn't say. Go stack your hours on CSGO ****** lmao.
    I honestly don't get what you're saying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I honestly don't get what you're saying.
    "Updated" I read that comment before you added that. I thought you were telling me i was saying shit i didn't say.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The fact you think hours matter in games shows how stupid you are. Someone with 100 hours could smack you i'm sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone can be a pro at that game once you understand your taps, plays, movement, your spray ect. Not hard. All these retarded fucks telling you hour this hour that... Just get good at doing what "pros" < LMAO do. I honestly think CSGO is gay as fuck and these "pros" < LOL are a bunch of fat losers. Half of them are fat. Thee End.

REAL PROS Aim in there gun (would say sights but half the retards here wouldn't understand.
    This game is so weird, you basically "shoot" from the area of middle gun, like smoke and flash come out that part of gun rather than tip of the gun, like LOL...

I don't think hours matter, it just to show how low lifed moron you are to brag about it, I am a low lifed moron cos I bragged about my 500 hours (which is still a goal to me)
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    "Updated" I read that comment before you added that. I thought you were telling me i was saying shit i didn't say.
    lmao you do realize that for it to be "Updated" I need to make another post before someone else posts before I do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

lmao you do realize that for it to be "Updated" I need to make another post before someone else posts before I do.
    You do realize i read that post before you posted again? You're just being retarded and switching the subject. I'm done. Stupid fucks i swear.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Booxbox can you remove these irrelavant bullshit? Thanks!

I've been playing CS:GO non-stop trying to rank up to DMG
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubs View Post
    Just gonna swoop by and leave some more knowledge @Aborted 's picture was super outdated, the current 'pros' referenced in them too where Pros since 1.6, hence why they got a opportunity for major teams without playing much csgo, remember in 2013 the nip lineup was the same and they barely played csgo. TACO only played CS:S for less than a year then he played CSGO, hes still one of the best. Its all about having aptitude to play. Think about this, Swag became pro at age 16, tsm twistzz is only 15 and he started at csgo, stewie2k never went to a lan and started at csgo too. Its all about playing every day and not only getting game smart, getting strat smart too. Watch pro games and watch their positioning, download Demos and watch them, ill give u a nice config i use when im watching demos. Its all about how much u play. My little brother has 3000 hours of csgo and hes global elite, hes only 12. If a 12 year old can get to global anyone can lol.
    Yeah, but they're the exception.
    If this guy is at this level at 500 hours, no way he's going pro as quickly as Stewie.

- - - Updated - - -

Also drama spewing 75 IQ BS as usual.
    Dunning-Kruger effect personified.
    Last edited by Aborted; 07-10-2016 at 03:23 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    How long have you been playing CS:GO? I mean not in played hours on Steam, like a year or so? What did you do before playing CS:GO?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    @Booxbox can you remove these irrelavant bullshit? Thanks!

I've been playing CS:GO non-stop trying to rank up to DMG
    i was global, im now silver 3, ima start streaming me getting back up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post
    How long have you been playing CS:GO? I mean not in played hours on Steam, like a year or so? What did you do before playing CS:GO?
    i have played csgo for almost 2 years, and in total like 14k hours if you combine all of my accounts

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    i was global, im now silver 3, ima start streaming me getting back up

- - - Updated - - -

i have played csgo for almost 2 years, and in total like 14k hours if you combine all of my accounts
    Do you really think that playing a multiplayer game (which most likely will get out of the market by the next decade as new and cooler games will emerge) is something worth chasing? Sometimes we think we know what we want, but we really do not!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Do you really think that playing a multiplayer game (which most likely will get out of the market by the next decade as new and cooler games will emerge) is something worth chasing? Sometimes we think we know what we want, but we really do not!
    how many people still play tf2 and overwatch came out ? you're point ?

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    how many people still play tf2 and overwatch came out ? you're point ?
    My point is how many people will keep playing TF2 once Steam (or Valve IDK who's in charge for such a decision) decides it's over for that game and moves on with another one?
    But hey, if it's your life really, if you dream to play games the whole time and be a pro at shooting MP games, heck! Go for it!
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 07-10-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

My point is how many people will keep playing TF2 once Steam (or Valve IDK who's in charge for such a decision) decides it's over for that game and moves on with another one?
    But hey, if it's your life really, if you dream to play games the whole time and be a pro at shooting MP games, heck! Go for it!
    what about just counter strike, and source ? and half life ? they both have active communitys

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast