Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Hitori no Shita: the outcast

Hitori no Shita: the outcast

Trailer

Synopsis

One day, Zhang Chulan is attacked by zombies in a graveyard. In the midst of that situation, he saves the life of a girl, throwing the kitchen knife in his hand in order to kill the enemies. The girl tells Chulan, who is relieved, to face his hardships head on and leaves. However, Chulan later sees that girl again at his university. From that moment, Zhang Chulan's destiny begins to move. There will be strangers with special powers appearing one by one, with battles involving those abilities. Each episode will bring a new mystery to light.

Sources: https://myanimelist.net/anime/33421/H...a__The_Outcast , https://anilis*****/anime/21840/HitorinoShitatheoutcast
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    It isn't that interesting tbh. The MC has some powers he isn't aware of yet that were passed down through generations, and now he's stuck with an annoying girl who is a bad omen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    It isn't that interesting tbh. The MC has some powers he isn't aware of yet that were passed down through generations, and now he's stuck with an annoying girl who is a bad omen
    He's fully aware and the girl really isn't all that annoying it's more of his reactions towards her I'd say. Also from watching the trailer it seems a bunch of people will surround him in a similar way to how she did.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    He's fully aware and the girl really isn't all that annoying it's more of his reactions towards her I'd say. Also from watching the trailer it seems a bunch of people will surround him in a similar way to how she did.
    He hasn't displayed any of these powers as of yet, unless that thunderstorm was his power. But still, I think it will be a casual school anime where they just kill zombies on the side and become friends etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Pretty boring stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    He hasn't displayed any of these powers as of yet, unless that thunderstorm was his power. But still, I think it will be a casual school anime where they just kill zombies on the side and become friends etc
    I mean its pretty much in the synopsis so its easy to infer that every few episodes there will be another encounter with another person with a special ability. You can also tell this by the MAL cover picture.
    " There will be strangers with special powers appearing one by one, with battles involving those abilities. Each episode will bring a new mystery to light."
    Also zombies will probably just be one of the many monsters in the story considering by the way the girl told the guy
    "I was attacked by some jiangshi"
    she wouldn't have to specify them by name if there weren't multiple types of monsters. As for the reason I'm Pretty sure he knows about his own powers is because he knows how much bad luck his family name has , his grandpa gave him an idea why his dad died , his grandpa might have even trained him how to use some sort of family power.
    I'm taking that into account based on the girl instantly knowing
    "He'll be fine he won't die"
    and after we see the sky flash the guy says "Oh yeah he is Zhang Xilin's grandson"

Also if you watch the opening you can see the main character flying around like he's been doing this for years. Just my theory of course.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I mean its pretty much in the synopsis so its easy to infer that every few episodes there will be another encounter with another person with a special ability. You can also tell this by the MAL cover picture.

Also zombies will probably just be one of the many monsters in the story considering by the way the girl told the guy she wouldn't have to specify them by name if there weren't multiple types of monsters. As for the reason I'm Pretty sure he knows about his own powers is because he knows how much bad luck his family name has , his grandpa gave him an idea why his dad died , his grandpa might have even trained him how to use some sort of family power.
    I'm taking that into account based on the girl instantly knowing

Also if you watch the opening you can see the main character flying around like he's been doing this for years. Just my theory of course.
    I hope you're right, because honestly the first episode gave me mixed feelings. We'll see how it goes

Thanks
    8[ trailer looked good untill she started perfectly slicing them in rows

and zombies are lame 8[[[[[[[[[[[[

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Janitör View Post
    and zombies are lame
    More monsters to come
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    More monsters to come
    There already is an evil cute girl so she will probs serve as an antagonist throughout the series

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    There already is an evil cute girl so she will probs serve as an antagonist throughout the series
    If you're talking about black haired girl nah If you mean pink haired one then maybe but not exactly I don't think.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you're talking about black haired girl nah If you mean pink haired one then maybe but not exactly I don't think.
    the pink one, the black one seems alright, she's strong af but creepy. Ep 2 was far better than the pilot