Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 123pen18 View Post
    Actually it does. He could've died therefore he had every right to be pissed. A windscreen can be replaced, a life cannot.
    It doesn't mean shit.
    Last Monday I was about to get into my car and some dickhead almost hit me because he was on his phone. He stopped and apologize and I was a little bit shocked, but I didn't go apeshit like that guy.

Imagine if everytime an accident ALMOST happens, everyone would act like that guy hu? How do you think the world would be then?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    It doesn't mean shit.
    Last Monday I was about to get into my car and some dickhead almost hit me because he was on his phone. He stopped and apologize and I was a little bit shocked, but I didn't go apeshit like that guy.

Imagine if everytime an accident ALMOST happens, everyone would act like that guy hu? How do you think the world would be then?
    That guy apologised to you. The passenger screamed at the kid and the driver honked his horn at him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    That guy apologised to you. The passenger screamed at the kid and the driver honked his horn at him.
    IT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. The bitch shouldn't destroy something he cannot afford, either way the kid or the parents if he is underage will pay for the damages and the only thing the driver will get is a ticket probably. Also speaking of danger the kid put them in danger also because the shards of glass could have went inside the card and hurt them, so what about that? I think both of them are at wrong but the kid is more at wrong and will probably be in the most trouble.
    Last edited by Eternity; 07-22-2016 at 01:36 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You are some next level retarded trying to justify his actions. You honestly don't see why that kid is a complete moron that needs some special help.
    Also you must be fucking blind since you said he could have gotten seriously hurt by that. Did we not watch the same video? Because he clearly slows down at the crosswalk and then stops because the skater runs out in front of him. There is no justification to what he did period.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

IT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. The bitch shouldn't destroy something he cannot afford, either way the kid or the parents if he is underage will pay for the damages and the only thing the driver will get is a ticket probably. Also speaking of danger the kid put them in danger also because the shards of glass could have went inside the card and hurt them, so what about that? I think both of them are at wrong but the kid is more at wrong and will probably be in the most trouble.
    "Also speaking of danger the kid put them in danger also because the shards of glass could have went inside the card and hurt them"

hahaha! I've never heard something so dumb. Windscreens are made from antishatter glass or tempered glass. There was no way he could've harmed them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    You are some next level retarded trying to justify his actions. You honestly don't see why that kid is a complete moron that needs some special help.
    Also you must be fucking blind since you said he could have gotten seriously hurt by that. Did we not watch the same video? Because he clearly slows down at the crosswalk and then stops because the skater runs out in front of him. There is no justification to what he did period.
    I'm not justifying his actions. Obviously breaking the windshield was dumb asf but I'm saying its obvious why he did it. And I also said that if he had gone any faster the kid would've died from sudden stop or "inertia". Re read my replies. I love the way you get salty over this shit lmao.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12