Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

This truth hearts, I know. Go ahead, tell me how all that money Trump would save me, will be worthless or some other Libtard fallacy.
    By saving you money, he is hurting the US Economy as a whole. His entire tax plan is based on assumptions which you just told us not to use.

Can you please shut the fuck up or provide evidence as to how cutting taxes will decrease our debt? How is trump going to regulate things like Big Oils tax breaks? Huh? Please enlighten me on how trump proposes actually to do anything at all besides what every economist has said would happen, which is an significant increase in the US Deficit, totaling our estimated debt to be increased by 12 trillion just based on his tax plans and budget alone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    By saving you money, he is hurting the US Economy as a whole. His entire tax plan is based on assumptions which you just told us not to use.

Can you please shut the fuck up or provide evidence as to how cutting taxes will decrease our debt? How is trump going to regulate things like Big Oils tax breaks? Huh? Please enlighten me on how trump proposes actually to do anything at all besides what every economist has said would happen, which is an significant increase in the US Deficit, totaling our estimated debt to be increased by 12 trillion just based on his tax plans and budget alone.
    Do you really think the American people have 20 trillion dollars to bail this country out of debt? What kind of baboon are you?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Do you really think the American people have 20 trillion dollars to bail this country out of debt? What kind of baboon are you?
    The reason for our mass amount of debt lies at the source of people having too much money, and big business going extraordinarily unregulated.

By sanders plan to tax the rich, and both sanders and trumps plan to crack down on corperate loopholes and taxbreaks (doubtfully trump can be held to this), we can definitely at least decrease our deficit like Obama did, and ultimately decrease our debt over time. The only way we're going to ultimately do this is by relying on the PEOPLE not the big businesses.

This is how we do it, we make people SMARTER, we give them more to WORK WITH. Empower innovation to happen. We need to fix our education system, we need to help students get the education they want. We need to let people do what they do best and that's advance fucking society, and what we have here now is just stagnated progression due to the hard push from the corporate billionaires whos only focus is making a profit. OF COURSE they're going to buy off politicians, OF COURSE nothing is going to get done and when it is, it's just Dodd frank.

Come the fuck on man, you really think the world is absolutely hopeless and we're all going to die in nuclear warfare? I guess that's the typical conservative republican logic for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12