Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

people who bought 2$ dominos accounts for the pizza! how did you order

I'm curious about how you ordered? This account has 1 pizza but the address is like 20 states away from CA.
    When redeeming it gives me the option to deliver to pick up.
    I'm assuming the pick up makes more sense. But when I order my pizza how will I prove that i'm there to pick it up and i'm the one who ordered it. ?
    when ordering the pizza will get i get a receipt which i show?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Dude they just ask for name on which order is placed, they R not going to waste their time for a $10-$15 pizza

Thanks
    I dont get this either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ayoubani View Post
    I'm curious about how you ordered? This account has 1 pizza but the address is like 20 states away from CA.
    When redeeming it gives me the option to deliver to pick up.
    I'm assuming the pick up makes more sense. But when I order my pizza how will I prove that i'm there to pick it up and i'm the one who ordered it. ?
    when ordering the pizza will get i get a receipt which i show?

Bro it is only one pizza xD, they only ask for your name.

Go, eat and enjoy
    Selling my BTC for your PAYPAL

My rate is 20% or 15% (depends amount)

Add me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    When you order online, they ask you for a pick-up name and such, so you're fine in that regard. That's all they see, not your private info. However I tried to temporarily change an e-mail on one- because I know Domino's sends out e-mails when the order is placed and when it's finished- and it did not work out well. It asked for a Confirmation via e-mail, so i said screw it. On a different account, I put down fake name, but real number (as a test, yes i'm brave lol) and just as i thought, I got a chain text asking me how I stole their points. Apparently, the person received emails my number and the store was on the e-mails. He tracked the store and called them. They gave him my description (didn't expect that!) and he believed me when I said someone used my number as a decoy. But, as I suspected when you order, you best be close, because if i picked it up just 5 mins. later, i would've been so embarrassed they would have taken the pizza back lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark9241 View Post
    When you order online, they ask you for a pick-up name and such, so you're fine in that regard. That's all they see, not your private info. However I tried to temporarily change an e-mail on one- because I know Domino's sends out e-mails when the order is placed and when it's finished- and it did not work out well. It asked for a Confirmation via e-mail, so i said screw it. On a different account, I put down fake name, but real number (as a test, yes i'm brave lol) and just as i thought, I got a chain text asking me how I stole their points. Apparently, the person received emails my number and the store was on the e-mails. He tracked the store and called them. They gave him my description (didn't expect that!) and he believed me when I said someone used my number as a decoy. But, as I suspected when you order, you best be close, because if i picked it up just 5 mins. later, i would've been so embarrassed they would have taken the pizza back lol.
    this makes me not want to do it now ;(