Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Lightbulb Suggestions for improvements in Trainers/Bots

Hi, I just was thinking about some things related to trainers and bots in AQWorlds, and I have suggestions for the developers. I'm new in programming, so I can't execute my ideas, but I want to suggest them.

1 - Bots could have an "Attetion" feature. Example: If someone enter in your private room, the bot window could pop up in the screen. And too when the game disconnects, maybe. In general, when something different happens while you're botting;

2 - Like I read in other thread, every 30 minutes of botting (or 45, or 1 hour maybe), the player becomes AFK for 5 minutes or something like this;

3 - The player /join other room of the same map every x minutes (for example, I'm botting in /pirates-9999 so I go automatically to /pirates -3535);

4 - Randomly walk in the map before attack a monster;

5 - If there are other players in the room (purposely), say something random in the chat (as the Anti-Bot do);

6 - (I don't remember if this already exists) Create a white or black list of drops to accept and reject, by name;

7 - Randomly /join battleon and keeps there for 2 minutes before back to the bot map;

8 - Wait the character completely loads after auto reconnect to a server, before /join the bot map again.

So, these are my suggestions. Are they executable? Do you have more suggestions? Do you think some of my suggestions is useless? Please, let me know your opinion

2. The Following User Says Thank You to juliacs For This Useful Post:

Souchyless (09-16-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by juliacs View Post
    Hi, I just was thinking about some things related to trainers and bots in AQWorlds, and I have suggestions for the developers. I'm new in programming, so I can't execute my ideas, but I want to suggest them.

1 - Bots could have an "Attetion" feature. Example: If someone enter in your private room, the bot window could pop up in the screen. And too when the game disconnects, maybe. In general, when something different happens while you're botting;

2 - Like I read in other thread, every 30 minutes of botting (or 45, or 1 hour maybe), the player becomes AFK for 5 minutes or something like this;

3 - The player /join other room of the same map every x minutes (for example, I'm botting in /pirates-9999 so I go automatically to /pirates -3535);

4 - Randomly walk in the map before attack a monster;

5 - If there are other players in the room (purposely), say something random in the chat (as the Anti-Bot do);

6 - (I don't remember if this already exists) Create a white or black list of drops to accept and reject, by name;

7 - Randomly /join battleon and keeps there for 2 minutes before back to the bot map;

8 - Wait the character completely loads after auto reconnect to a server, before /join the bot map again.

So, these are my suggestions. Are they executable? Do you have more suggestions? Do you think some of my suggestions is useless? Please, let me know your opinion
    Um bro you made it in the wrong section its supposed and it wouldn't matter if you go afk because they don't check that. The easy way to fix is make sure you disable goto feature and bot in a private room. Bot's like carbon do wait for your character to load before starting the bot. Also random chat bot is kinda stupid because what if a person in the room responds to what you say and your response is the same 3 pre set quotes. I mean its a good idea but the stuff we currently have is good enough for you not to get caught. My final note is that people always bot in artix server so whats the point no one cares.
    Last edited by ClaspingArrow9; 09-15-2016 at 06:43 AM.

Thanks
    All of this was already considered, also wrong section.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaspingArrow9 View Post
    My final note is that people always bot in artix server so whats the point no one cares.
    And literally just this, little to no one cares anymore.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Well I don't know about you guys, but after the server rewrite maybe we can actually get caught. No one knows until its released. After that I'll start to care about it tbh.
    Some changes like these could be considered, I think. Also, I'd love if 6 could be implemented on bots, always thought about that as well.
    Last edited by Souchyless; 09-16-2016 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Souchyless View Post
    Well I don't know about you guys, but after the server rewrite maybe we can actually get caught. No one knows until its released. After that I'll start to care about it tbh.
    Some changes like these could be considered, I think. Also, I'd love if 6 could be implemented on bots, always thought about that as well.
    Cetera has a drop whitelist inside the Drop Config of its autobot which can apply to custom bots as well.

Stupidly large.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeffer For This Useful Post:

juliacs (09-17-2016),Souchyless (09-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Didnt know about it, thanks Zefer
    I wish Cetera had some kind of integration with .dmbot though, since I got quite a lot from Carbon and Le bot. But well, nice to know that, maybe I'll start doing some bots from Cetera because of that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Souchyless View Post
    Didnt know about it, thanks Zefer
    I wish Cetera had some kind of integration with .dmbot though, since I got quite a lot from Carbon and Le bot. But well, nice to know that, maybe I'll start doing some bots from Cetera because of that.
    Make your suggestion here and maybe its creator will proceed with it.