Poll: Would you kiss her

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    12-year-old Lauren Johnson can't stop sneezing. It's a medical mystery. Lauren is sneezing up to 16 times a minute, that's 12,000 times a day! The only time she stops is when she's sleeping.

Lauren's been to dozens of doctors, and even tried hypnosis, but nothing helps. It's not allergies. It all started with a cold, but the sneezing never went away.

Lauren tells INSIDE EDITION she is coping: "It's been two weeks now so I've kind of gotten used to it."

Lauren's condition is rare, but INSIDE EDITION has seen it before.

Brooke Owens hasn't stopped sneezing for three and half years! INSIDE EDITION caught up with her as neurologists at Wake Forest University scanned her brain hoping to find a cure for her non-stop sneezing.

But they had no luck. Now, at 18, Brooke is still sneezing away and says the problem is worse than ever.

And another girl, Jennifer Mee, couldn't stop hiccupping. INSIDE EDITION viewers offered hundreds of suggestions on how to cure Jennifer of the worst case of hiccups ever, and she finally got rid of them!

In Lauren's case, some medical experts, including the Today show's Dr. Nancy Snyderman, say her sneezing problem is probably psychological not physical.

Snyderman observes Lauren's sneezes, and says, "[With] a classic sneeze, you sneeze, your eyes close and you have some spray out of your nose; this is more coming out of her mouth into her hand and it's involuntary, you can tell there's a rhythmic aspect to it, that brings up the idea of a tic."

INSIDE EDITION's Diane McInerney asks Lauren's mother Lynn if they know what could have triggered the sneezing, but Lynn says it's not because her daughter wants to get out of school; she says Lauren loves school and is very eager to get back to school and her normal life.

Doctors say Lauren is not contagious. Her case is a real rarity; only 40 cases of it have ever been recorded around the world.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the fuck can any of you say its fake? Ever had it? Ever seen someone IRL with it? Ever spoke to a doctor about it? Didn't think so.

I feel real sorry for her, How would you like to walk around doing what she is doing all fuckin day and the only time you get a break is when you sleep.

Yea get over yourselfs..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
    Sounds like shes farting O_o
    It's sounds like a queef.

Queefing Can get serious. Take a look at butters for instance.
    Last edited by Tierrize; 11-12-2009 at 11:37 AM.
    [IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG]

Hazedup is the best there ever was

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEncrypted View Post
    12-year-old Lauren Johnson can't stop sneezing. It's a medical mystery. Lauren is sneezing up to 16 times a minute, that's 12,000 times a day! The only time she stops is when she's sleeping.

Lauren's been to dozens of doctors, and even tried hypnosis, but nothing helps. It's not allergies. It all started with a cold, but the sneezing never went away.

Lauren tells INSIDE EDITION she is coping: "It's been two weeks now so I've kind of gotten used to it."

Lauren's condition is rare, but INSIDE EDITION has seen it before.

Brooke Owens hasn't stopped sneezing for three and half years! INSIDE EDITION caught up with her as neurologists at Wake Forest University scanned her brain hoping to find a cure for her non-stop sneezing.

But they had no luck. Now, at 18, Brooke is still sneezing away and says the problem is worse than ever.

And another girl, Jennifer Mee, couldn't stop hiccupping. INSIDE EDITION viewers offered hundreds of suggestions on how to cure Jennifer of the worst case of hiccups ever, and she finally got rid of them!

In Lauren's case, some medical experts, including the Today show's Dr. Nancy Snyderman, say her sneezing problem is probably psychological not physical.

Snyderman observes Lauren's sneezes, and says, "[With] a classic sneeze, you sneeze, your eyes close and you have some spray out of your nose; this is more coming out of her mouth into her hand and it's involuntary, you can tell there's a rhythmic aspect to it, that brings up the idea of a tic."

INSIDE EDITION's Diane McInerney asks Lauren's mother Lynn if they know what could have triggered the sneezing, but Lynn says it's not because her daughter wants to get out of school; she says Lauren loves school and is very eager to get back to school and her normal life.

Doctors say Lauren is not contagious. Her case is a real rarity; only 40 cases of it have ever been recorded around the world.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the fuck can any of you say its fake? Ever had it? Ever seen someone IRL with it? Ever spoke to a doctor about it? Didn't think so.

I feel real sorry for her, How would you like to walk around doing what she is doing all fuckin day and the only time you get a break is when you sleep.

Yea get over yourselfs..
    and you believe everything the media says?
    look at your eyes they dont even flinch. How the fuck can you say its real? ever heard of publicity stunts, trying to get attention and money?

Do you even know the extremely high amount of air pressure placed on our eyes prevent us from keeping them wide open?
    Last edited by Doc; 11-12-2009 at 11:49 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    *Sneeeeeeeeeze*.
    *Sneeze.*
    Damn girl.

Thanks
    i lol'd at 1:22 when the mother talks it's like shes farting.
    or like the spongebob episode where they come in a village where everybody makes dat sound between words.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    how is she faking...y wud any1 do tht for 2 weeks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
    how is she faking...y wud any1 do tht for 2 weeks
    Because the camera's don't follow her for 2 weeks?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123