Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

I can't believe I actually made another account...

Well after some dumb, fucked in the head CUNT banned my last account, about 6-8 months ago, FatEmoLLaMa, WHICH HAD VIP I FUCKING PAID FOR! VIP THAT I WAS OWED 3 MONTHS STILL ON! FOR FUCKING NOTHING... And no staff member, other than imsohooood who TRIED to find out, but nothing, would tell my why the fuck I was banned...

So I lost about $85 owed in VIP purchases, which was used on Cross Fire. WHICH I QUIT CAUSE YOU FUCKING CUNTS TOOK IT OFF ME.

So any one here want to give me a good reason as to WHY THE FUCK! should I continue to be a member here... Sure, I've been secretly leeching on a hidden account, but I made this one as it's a new name I've been using lately.

SO! WHAT DUMB FUCK MOD WANTS TO BAN ME AGAIN FOR FUCKING BULLSHIT!??!?!?!?

=EDIT=

AND HOPEFULLY IF YOU DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO OWN UP TO IT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    somethings are unbelievable . The internet has no justice , but do a paypal dispute ?

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lol @ rage.

This doesn't even belong in the flaming section it's so horrible.
    Cursing doesn't make for a good flame, just letting you know.

Thanks
    Rage fail.
    What was your username, I'll check who banned you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Rage fail.
    What was your username, I'll check who banned you.
    His username was, Itakeitinthebutt and his password was Becauseilikeitlikethat.
    True story.

Thanks
    The username was FatEmoLLaMa. I had a reimbursement of 5 months of VIP when the CA hacks were out of commotion in the beginning of the year. When Dave brang the CF VIP hack out, he let current paying CA VIP's convert to CF if they chose to, which I did at the time.

I got about, a month and a half out of it, roughly 2 months, and then I was randomly banned... By an unknown person, for an unknown reason, and I still had 3 months owed...

I can't do a Paypal dispute because the transaction was over 6 months ago, so it wouldn't do a thing... So I lost $85 AUS because of this... I tried for about a month straight to get answers, and not a single mod/super mod/admin would aknowledge me, or even talk to me, but Hood did, because I was talking to him at the time via PM, and he knew it was me because I contacted him roughly the same time I did in the mornings, usually, and he noticed my main account was banned.

I'm still pissed my money went down the drain cause some fuck tard banned me... I still want my money back, and/or a reimbursement of the 3 months I never got to use... But what's the point... 1. There's no refund, part of the T.O.S when you go to pay, and 2. I have no PC at the moment that can even fucking run a good game, let-a-lone at above 20 FPS... I burnt out my GFX card... Motherboard, HDD, and CPU died in a power surge, and I'm flat fucking broke so I can't buy a new PC... So I have to use a 5 and a half year old computer, that can barely even run MapleStory till I manage to even get the cash to buy a new PC...

Hense the reason I'm quite fucking pissed off at the moment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    rage. rage. and rage some more. let it out.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Holy shit. Your computer is destroyed due to a power surge and burning up your graphics card?!

THAT MUST BE MPGH'S FAULT AND DEFINITELY NOT YOURS!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    O.o

- Reimbursed went out last month...........hence my non-vip status. So......wtf you talking about?

With your family, stealing your resources
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    O.o

- Reimbursed went out last month...........hence my non-vip status. So......wtf you talking about?
    fatty is too busy attempting to flame, and not attempting to talk in proper channels. probably stuffing food in his fat face, than to have a coherent thought process.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatty* View Post
    The username was FatEmoLLaMa. I had a reimbursement of 5 months of VIP when the CA hacks were out of commotion in the beginning of the year. When Dave brang the CF VIP hack out, he let current paying CA VIP's convert to CF if they chose to, which I did at the time.

I got about, a month and a half out of it, roughly 2 months, and then I was randomly banned... By an unknown person, for an unknown reason, and I still had 3 months owed...

I can't do a Paypal dispute because the transaction was over 6 months ago, so it wouldn't do a thing... So I lost $85 AUS because of this... I tried for about a month straight to get answers, and not a single mod/super mod/admin would aknowledge me, or even talk to me, but Hood did, because I was talking to him at the time via PM, and he knew it was me because I contacted him roughly the same time I did in the mornings, usually, and he noticed my main account was banned.

I'm still pissed my money went down the drain cause some fuck tard banned me... I still want my money back, and/or a reimbursement of the 3 months I never got to use... But what's the point... 1. There's no refund, part of the T.O.S when you go to pay, and 2. I have no PC at the moment that can even fucking run a good game, let-a-lone at above 20 FPS... I burnt out my GFX card... Motherboard, HDD, and CPU died in a power surge, and I'm flat fucking broke so I can't buy a new PC... So I have to use a 5 and a half year old computer, that can barely even run MapleStory till I manage to even get the cash to buy a new PC...

Hense the reason I'm quite fucking pissed off at the moment.
    Very, very strange...
    It says here you were banned but there is no reason given or no name of who banned you, just says "N/A". First time I've ever seen this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Very, very strange...
    It says here you were banned but there is no reason given or no name of who banned you, just says "N/A". First time I've ever seen this.
    lmao some mod must hate him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Very, very strange...
    It was so you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    It was so you!
    endrit is capable of some stupid shit like this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    It was so you!
    FatEmoLLaMa N/A 07-06-2009 Permanent Never Forever [N/A]

Wow.