Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,976
    Reputation
    1923
    Thanks
    2,888
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    If you are enforcing the roles then you should know that releasing someones dox is against the rules of this forum, and, I do not know who this staff was who did that to you (probably hunter, since he exit scammed - probably a bad example
    if you actually knew the forums rules and wouldnt just say you did, you would know that doxing a member is allowed if he has been banned and if you got staff/admin approval

    so seeing that light has been a well known returning scammer and hes been banned quite some time ago i would say hes more than allowed to dox him

    you can check here in da rulez ma boi













    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  2. #32
    index.php's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Entertainment by MPGH users
    Posts
    9,510
    Reputation
    1380
    Thanks
    1,087
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo09 View Post
    if you actually knew the forums rules and wouldnt just say you did, you would know that doxing a member is allowed if he has been banned and if you got staff/admin approval

    so seeing that light has been a well known returning scammer and hes been banned quite some time ago i would say hes more than allowed to dox him

    you can check here in da rulez ma boi
    Did you actually came to a conclusion that I am not aware of what rules there are? Correction: I am very well aware the rules that are put together in the forum, also, what would I also like to point out that he mentioned that said staff/admin has posted to dox himself, that was not in the rules that admin can do so, therefore, there is difference between an admin giving an explicit permission to the user to post said dox about the user and an admin posting the dox about said user by themselves, which in that case should be noted / mentioned who posted these information.

    "you think that I'm friends with Light, and you're wrong, in fact I've released his and Edup's dox information to show the fact we are not friends in anyway. Some of these pictures of people in the community of Mpgh that are satisfied that I leaked Light's dox, although it was an staff whom posted for me.. "

    Look at the last line of the text "Although it was a staff whom posted for me"

    Which makes me think that he doesn't know much about the rules of himself, and, neither do you, the main concern is, why do you think I don't know the rules? Based of what? Making an ignorant reply towards me makes me think you're extremely dumb, there is no mention in the rules that a staff member or an admin can post these leaked dox from said user, therefore, whoever posted the dox didn't give him the explicit permission, but posted them himself so he could earn the "Hero" tag in this situation, think again stupid, I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply to prove your dumb point

  3. #33
    aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kann ee meng kill?
    Posts
    2,587
    Reputation
    438
    Thanks
    3,271
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Wow Hydra i miss you so much, good luck then
    i have the cutest boyfriend ever!
     
     



    Ech maachen just dės Idioten :^)

  4. #34
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,976
    Reputation
    1923
    Thanks
    2,888
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply to prove your dumb point
    xd to that

    Quote Originally Posted by niggo09 View Post
    If you are enforcing the roles then you should know that releasing someones dox is against the rules of this forum
    if you say it like that it highly implies you dont know the rules, if you know it so well why not make an answer like this in the first post?


    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I also like to point out that he mentioned that said staff/admin has posted to dox himself, that was not in the rules that admin can do so, therefore, there is difference between an admin giving an explicit permission to the user to post said dox about the user and an admin posting the dox about said user by themselves
    and i have no idea who posted the dox, but if it was an admin i think the permission to do so was given in the moment he decided to post it
    also light is so know for scamming not even once i think chances are itd be allowed


    so to repeat myself: if you say you know the rulezzzz but post something like the second quote in this reply, then i will assume you dont know the rules properly :-)
    thanks for another quote for my signature )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))













    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  5. #35
    PhantomSinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    244
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo09 View Post
    xd to that



    if you say it like that it highly implies you dont know the rules, if you know it so well why not make an answer like this in the first post?




    and i have no idea who posted the dox, but if it was an admin i think the permission to do so was given in the moment he decided to post it
    also light is so know for scamming not even once i think chances are itd be allowed


    so to repeat myself: if you say you know the rulezzzz but post something like the second quote in this reply, then i will assume you dont know the rules properly :-)
    thanks for another quote for my signature )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    I think he would respect you more if you had more reputation for the 5 year span you've been here, js

    Also, maybe he didn't want to bring it up in the first place? That doesn't mean he doesn't know the rules, SMFH - stop assuming everything, lol
    Last edited by PhantomSinister; 08-11-2017 at 07:35 PM.

  6. #36
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,520
    Reputation
    2571
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post


    Did you actually came to a conclusion that I am not aware of what rules there are? Correction: I am very well aware the rules that are put together in the forum, also, what would I also like to point out that he mentioned that said staff/admin has posted to dox himself, that was not in the rules that admin can do so, therefore, there is difference between an admin giving an explicit permission to the user to post said dox about the user and an admin posting the dox about said user by themselves, which in that case should be noted / mentioned who posted these information.

    "you think that I'm friends with Light, and you're wrong, in fact I've released his and Edup's dox information to show the fact we are not friends in anyway. Some of these pictures of people in the community of Mpgh that are satisfied that I leaked Light's dox, although it was an staff whom posted for me.. "

    Look at the last line of the text "Although it was a staff whom posted for me"

    Which makes me think that he doesn't know much about the rules of himself, and, neither do you, the main concern is, why do you think I don't know the rules? Based of what? Making an ignorant reply towards me makes me think you're extremely dumb, there is no mention in the rules that a staff member or an admin can post these leaked dox from said user, therefore, whoever posted the dox didn't give him the explicit permission, but posted them himself so he could earn the "Hero" tag in this situation, think again stupid, I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply to prove your dumb point
    You're like the kid in school who constantly raises his hand and gets the wrong answer every time that nobody likes.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]niggo (08-16-2017)

  8. #37
    PhantomSinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    244
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    You're like the kid in school who constantly raises his hand and gets the wrong answer every time that nobody likes.
    Why are you hating on him so fucking much? Jesus, this community has a big problem with him apparently, good that nobody likes him, why do you have to keep reminding it to him, like he gives 2 fucks about what some MPGH celebrity with FAKE thankses has to say to him.

  9. #38
    index.php's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Entertainment by MPGH users
    Posts
    9,510
    Reputation
    1380
    Thanks
    1,087
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo09 View Post
    xd to that



    if you say it like that it highly implies you dont know the rules, if you know it so well why not make an answer like this in the first post?




    and i have no idea who posted the dox, but if it was an admin i think the permission to do so was given in the moment he decided to post it
    also light is so know for scamming not even once i think chances are itd be allowed


    so to repeat myself: if you say you know the rulezzzz but post something like the second quote in this reply, then i will assume you dont know the rules properly :-)
    thanks for another quote for my signature )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Then I'll assume you're a simple retard with no brain capacity


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    You're like the kid in school who constantly raises his hand and gets the wrong answer every time that nobody likes.
    What part of it was wrong?

    If everything that I said was wrong, then please educate me (highly doubt you are unable to) and tell me who was the admin/staff who posted them? Really wanna know how smart you really are before you say I am the type of kid in school who is constantly raising his hand and gets the wrong answers then says that nobody likes, I highly appreciate your opinion of me, but least I ain't sitting here enjoying my bullshit bugged likes like a fucking ugly.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to index.php For This Useful Post:

    PhantomSinister (08-11-2017)

  11. #39
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,520
    Reputation
    2571
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSinister View Post


    Why are you hating on him so fucking much? Jesus, this community has a big problem with him apparently, good that nobody likes him, why do you have to keep reminding it to him, like he gives 2 fucks about what some MPGH celebrity with FAKE thankses has to say to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post


    Then I'll assume you're a simple retard with no brain capacity


    - - - Updated - - -



    What part of it was wrong?

    If everything that I said was wrong, then please educate me (highly doubt you are unable to) and tell me who was the admin/staff who posted them? Really wanna know how smart you really are before you say I am the type of kid in school who is constantly raising his hand and gets the wrong answers then says that nobody likes, I highly appreciate your opinion of me, but least I ain't sitting here enjoying my bullshit bugged likes like a fucking ugly.
    lmao .

  12. #40
    index.php's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Entertainment by MPGH users
    Posts
    9,510
    Reputation
    1380
    Thanks
    1,087
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post




    lmao .
    See?

    I asked why was I wrong and this is all you can come up with, no wonder why you gave yourself bugged thankest, to boost your dumbass ego

  13. #41
    unbanhydra2017's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    Wow Hydra i miss you so much, good luck then
    Miss you too! Lots of Love

    Quote Originally Posted by niggo09 View Post
    if you actually knew the forums rules and wouldnt just say you did, you would know that doxing a member is allowed if he has been banned and if you got staff/admin approval

    so seeing that light has been a well known returning scammer and hes been banned quite some time ago i would say hes more than allowed to dox him

    you can check here in da rulez ma boi
    Thanks for the support c:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. i wrote a love song for dave
    By Austin in forum General
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 11:23 AM
  2. My love for Dave
    By m4c4r0ni3z in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 09:33 PM
  3. My love for Dave
    By m4c4r0ni3z in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 06:03 PM
  4. Gift for Dave!
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 03:16 AM
  5. Suggestion For Dave
    By SpiderByte in forum Suggestions, Requests & General Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 12:54 PM