Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 198th Edition

198th Edition - March 21st, 2018
    Snapple Fact: Cap’n Crunch’s full name is Horatio Magellan Crunch.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Post Bans:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

[/IMG]

Vladimir Putin critic murdered
    A man who had been exiled from Russia for criticism towards Vladimir Putin, has been found dead in his London home. Nikolai Glushkov, was found dead at the age of 69. London's metropolist police said a pathologist report stated his death was by "compression to the neck", where blood flow to the brain becomes restricted. If held for a short time (e.g. five to ten seconds) the sufferer will only fall unconscious. However, if held any longer, it can cause death. Glushkov was known best for being a close associate of another Russian critic, Boris Berezovsky, who was also found dead in his home in 2013. Shortly after Berezovsky, Glushkov said he was also a target of the Russian government. A friend of Glushkov, Alex Goldfarb, claimed Russian Intelligence Agencies held a grudge against Glushkov since the 1990s. Even with all of this information, there has yet to be clear-cut evidence of Russian Intelligence agencies having any sort of affilation with the death of Glushkov.

Source

Fortnite Mobile
    The Fortnite multiplayer game debuts for mobile devices and although its premiere is as exclusive as possible - just for the iPhone and just invitations - the title has now become the most downloaded game in the US App Store, according to Sensor Tower data.
    Fortnite is the second most downloaded mobile app in the United States at all, the third one in Canada and the fifth in the UK. Apple refreshes data from user activity almost in real time, so the results are quite up to date.
    The mobile version of the game brings the core of the familiar battle royale gameplay available for consoles and PCs. In other words, the game puts you on an island along with 99 other rivals for the sole purpose of surviving the longest. PC's Fortnite has the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds competition, but Epic's game is now gaining more momentum.
    The title also received an unexpected ad when Rapper Drake streamed live Fortnite via Twitch, and the video has become the most viewed for the platform. The studio did not pay anything to the musician and everything was casual.
    Epic intends to send more invitations soon, and in the meantime, you can register for a request through the studio site.

Valve: We’re making and shipping games again
    Valve has definitely been focused on hardware in recent years, it's been working with HTC on the Vive headset, and different peripherals for steam. That's all about to change though because Valve may actually be going back to their roots. It's been five years since valve released a game, and that was 2013's Dota 2. Based on comments made by Gabe Newell it seems like valve game making days are back. The upcoming Dota 2 card game, Artifact, will be the first of several games we can expect from the company. {insert Half Life 3 joke here}. In an interview with Gabe in Feb 2017, he said valve is working on 3 VR games. He didn't elaborate on these games, just stating they are different from each other and that Valve is working with the Source 2 and Unity engines.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/9/17099920/valve-artifact-new-games-gabe-newell
    https://www.pcgamer.com/gabe-newell-...nced-products/

Stephen Hawking 1942 - 2018
    One of the most brilliant scientists of our time - astrophysicist Stephen Hawking, died at the age of 76 in his home. The British scientist suffered from one of the most terrible diseases known to mankind - amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). His final diagnosis was at the age of 21, just before his first marriage. Doctors tell him that he will hardly live for more than 1-2 years, but it turns out to be cruel. Hawking is among the longest living with ALS. Since 1985 he has been using a special apparatus to talk. The computer installed in his wheelchair allows him to talk, write, use the Internet and e-mail. Managing is done by moving the only muscle that Hawking can control - one of the facial muscles on his cheek under the eye. The movements are based on a special infrared sensor built into his glasses. For text input, a word prediction system is used. In this state of health, in 1965, i. when he was 23, he married Jane Wilde and had three children from her - Lucy, Robert and Tim. The couple separated after 25 years of marriage, and Hawking married Elaine Mason, his former nurse. Hawking was best known for his ideas about the universe and its origins. His most popular work is "A Brief History of Time" the book was seen in 1988. In 1974, the astrophysicist proved that the black holes are not black, they emit energy in the form of elementary particles as they exhaust their energy and explode. This phenomenon is known as Hawking's radiation. It also calculates the maximum amount of energy that two black holes can emit in the collision, and that a black hole can be divided into two smaller ones. For many years the astrophysicist has devoted himself to quantum theory and studied the behavior of the smallest particles from which the universe is composed. In 1981 he suggested that although the universe had no boundary, it had a finite dimension in the space-time continuum - a mathematical proof of which was given in 1983. The theory is summarized in the conclusion that the universe is "with some boundaries," but "unlimited," as it is the ultimate and unlimited earth's surface. To imagine this on an ecumenical scale, apart from the known three-dimensional dimensions, we need two additional ones. An interesting fact about Hawking is that he wanted to study mathematics, but at Oxford University he enrolled physics because he could not afford his childhood dream. In 1963, the scientist was already in Cambridge and then diagnosed with ALS. "We mourn deeply because our beloved father died today. He once said, "The universe would not have been a universe unless it was home to the people we love," said his children, Lucy, Robert and Tim. Hawking'spurpose of existence was categorical: "My goal is to fully understand the universe - why it is and why it exists."

Stephen Curry's Career Stats
    I don't think there's really any recent news for basketball that's exciting, however, I am a big Golden States Warrior fan. Let's review Stephen Curry's career statistics. The point guard or some people may call him - the shooting guard has an average of a wild 26.3 score per game. His field goal percentage is 49.4%, according to Google. His three-pointer percentage ties up at 42.4%, which is incredible. He averages at 5.1 for receiving rebounds, which is not bad for a shooting guard. His assists end up at 6.2. His steals are at 1.6, which is okay since he plays offense. He also has a rate of 0.1 for blocking, but like I said, he's not a very good defenceman. These stats are collected towards the end of the year of 2017, and we'll be seeing some improvement from him this year. Stephen Curry is an amazing shooter, I always get excited seeing him make his three-pointers on the court - cheering along with his team.

UEFA Champions League draw: Who plays who, when and where in the quarters

Real Madrid drew Juventus in a repeat of last season's final, while Barcelona meet Roma and Sevilla play Bayern Munich.The three Spanish clubs in the hat avoided each other in Friday's Champions League quarter-final draw in Nyon, but the Premier League's two remaining representatives will face off.
    Surprise qualifiers Sevilla take on Bayern Munich while Barcelona were paired with AS Roma in the draw made in Nyon on Friday.
    Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool side will host Pep Guardiola's City at Anfield for the first leg, either on April 3 or April 4 as the sides meet for the first time in Europe. It will also be the first meeting of two English sides in the last eight of the Champions League since Chelsea played Manchester United in the 2010-2011 season. City's director of football Txiki Begiristain said: "We know each other very well, they are a very offensive team, the truth is it is going to be a great couple of games and we are going to see good football."
    Cristiano Ronaldo and his Real teammates will be happy to be playing the second leg of their tie at their Santiago Bernabeu stadium against Juventus, whose experience proved lethal to English club Tottenham in the last 16.
    Bayern, aiming to win Europe's top club crown for the sixth time, face Sevilla, the surprise slayers of Manchester United in the last round, but goalkeeper Sven Ulreich said they were relieved to avoid one of their major rivals."There are harder draws. It's doable, but Sevilla have shone in Europe and they have won three Europa Leagues," Ulreich said. "So we'll be very focused when we go over there (for the first leg) and then we'll do the business at home."

Snapchat stock loses $800M after Rihanna responds

Rihanna is the latest celebrity to send Snap’s stock sliding.

The singer tore into the app on Thursday for allowing an offensive ad to appear on its platform. Her remark sent Snap’s stock down nearly 4%, erasing nearly $800 million from its market value. Snap’s stock closed down 1% on Friday.

The ad in question was for the mobile game “Would You Rather?,” and it presented users with two options: “Slap Rihanna” or “Punch Chris Brown.” Brown pleaded guilty in 2009 to beating Rihanna during an argument while they were dating.

Rihanna:“Now SNAPCHAT I know you already know you ain’t my fav app out there! But I’m just trying to figure out what the point was with this mess!” the singer wrote. “I’d love to call it ignorance but I know you ain’t that dumb. You spent money to animate something that would intentionally bring shame to DV victims and made a joke of it.”

Snap issued a statement to CNN calling the ad “disgusting.” “We are investigating how that happened so that we can make sure it never happens again,” the company said.

Indiana man took taxi to and from bank robbery
    A man in Indiana who apparently needed a ride decided to take a cab to and from the bank he robbed, police claimed. Derrick Faria, 19, was arrested on Thursday less than an hour after he allegedly robbed a Fifth Third Bank in Evansville, the Evansville Courier & Press reported. Faria reportedly ordered a taxi cab at home before taking it to the bank, where Evansville Police said he gave the bank teller a note that read: "this is a robbery give me all your money." Faria reportedly did not have a weapon. The man then allegedly took the cab back home and paid the driver $20 from the money he stole. Authorities recovered all the money stolen during the robbery except the $14 cab fare and $6 tip. Investigators, according to the newspaper, found "paraphernalia used to ingest synthetic drugs" in Faria's home after they executed a search warrant. Faria is being charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and robbery, and is being held at the Vanderburgh County Jail. Evansville is in Southern Indiana, a couple hours southwest of Louisville.

Drunk Driver Drives Directly To Police Station To Free Friend
    A Nova Scotia Man driving a 2008 Pontiac Wave, drove directly to the police station hoping to post bail for his incarcerated friend. Instead when the police came in contact with him and noticed he was intoxicated, they charged him impaired driving, public intoxication and breaching conditions, he was on conditions not to consume alcohol. He has sense been released from custody and has to appear in court. Not the smartest move, but a good friend.

Interview - Dynasty

Hentai: Hello there Dynasty , really happy to interview you this week. Surely will try to keep it as short as possible , just few questions which I think might be interested for our new users who has no clue of you.

Dynasty: Hey Hentai, glad I was picked to be interviewed again after so long.

Hentai:Good to see you back, so as an easy start, how did you find MPGH? I am sure everyone has their own story, what's yours?

Dynasty: I was one of those kids who got to MPGH over 8 years ago with all the Combat Arms cheats. I used to be part of other similar forums but was never really active on MPGH since I would just get on to use the cheats and nothing else. It was about 3 years ago when I decided to join MPGH actively as a seller in the marketplace.

Hentai: There was a time when you were one of the few people who everyone have had heard on MPGH? Were you expecting to grow this much? Was it skill, experience, or simply luck that have made you the one and only Dynasty we know?

Dynasty: People have asked me that question many times before and I have always said that hard work is the key to everything. I realized that there are none or very few unique services in the marketplace, so that only meant I had to somehow be better than all the other sellers. So I decided to grow my name first, earn some respect around the community, earn reputation, and then concentrate on providing the best services on the marketplace. In order to create a better service than my competition I had to focus on organization, customer support, customer satisfaction, exposure, advertisement, and bunch of other smaller stuff that ultimately did make a difference. I used to do huge $300+ giveaways and a bunch of other things that grew my name as well. It was a way for people to know who I was and at the same time give back to the community.

Hentai:Wow, that's really characterizes you. By a chance, are you aiming to contribute to forum as much as you did in the past, such as be part of any special group in mind if it was possible?

Dynasty: Yes, I do aim to contribute to the forum as much as I did before. There are other things in my life that are more important but I like MPGH, even with all its cancerous members that have even crawled their way up to some minion spots. I like making some extra money and learn about a lot of things at the same time. This is a hobby I enjoy. In terms of possible special groups I would like to join back to the News Force whenever you guys want to accept me back! As well as publicist where I ran the Sig of The Week and Photo of The Week contest. Have never really had any interest on becoming a minion or anything higher, don't really have time for that.

Hentai: Hope to be part of it when the time comes. Just bare with my , got one or two more questions. So as one of the few users on forum who has been well known for being a Marketplace God, what kind of update, you think will improve trading/selling.

Dynasty: I think MPGH needs a fresher look but I know it's hard for Dave to invest more money and time on a big project like that. I do believe there are a lot of things that can be added like having how many successful trades you've had, a better reputation system, and other things. The market section is one of the reasons why MPGH is still alive, I think it should get some improvements. Even things like paid ranks, stickies, and etc would help the marketplace plus also help Admins earn some extra money. I would modernize the forum but keep its aspect that is so familiar to all of us.

Hentai: That surely seems to be the truth, can totally understand, so hope Dave notices our wishes. Before we end our lovely conversation, I'll like to thank you beforehand for baring with me till now and ask you the last question which I feel like it is the question why this interview is done with you and not anyone else (for this week) are you a weeb and if not , any chance you want to try it out? A power where if unleashed can defeats Gods.

Dynasty: No I'm not. Too scared of the Rat Empire. I would like to see some of that power that can defeat Gods like @arunforce @Raple @Ahlwong @Hova @Psychotic @Hero first, in order to decide if I would like to try it out or not.

Hentai:That is sad to hear, but no worries, as a member of weebforce myself, we assure you that we'll back you up whenever a filthy rat is around. For now have a good day, and hope to see the day when you do become a weeb. Last shoutouts to anyone who isn't rat?

Dynasty: Haha, well then shoutout to those members who are still cool guys that I respect. Just a handful of those still around. You know who you are. See you on our future interview if that ever happens.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
      • Bobby
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • NYCVN
      • WeakHands
    • Media News
      • Levi
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
    • Interviewers
      • Trol553
      • Dildo
    • Freelancers
      • aku
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • Sean
      • kiwi5
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 03-21-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

BabyCrazy (03-29-2018),[MPGH]Dave84311 (03-22-2018),Gravity (03-22-2018),Hydra (03-21-2018),kiwi5 (03-21-2018),Name is Kevin (03-22-2018),Syurito (03-23-2018),[MPGH]T-800 (03-21-2018),WeakHands (03-25-2018)

Thanks
    Great job once again!

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Good job guys!

Half Life 3 !!!!!!
    Selling my BTC for your PAYPAL

My rate is 20% or 15% (depends amount)

Add me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Poopdra lel. Great job!
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    WTF @Hova

I hit 3k posts and I didnt get mentioned? :/
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    WTF @Hova

I hit 3k posts and I didnt get mentioned? :/
    I don't find your thread about it = fake ban
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    I don't find your thread about it = fake ban
    Y'all feature a weeb and not me?

Me chest
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Good interview again!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

Dynasty (03-22-2018)

Thanks
    ALL HAIL THE RAT EMPIRE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Y'all feature a weeb and not me?

Me chest
    True I should remove the weeb and make you only featured.

Down with the weebs
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Felix (03-22-2018)

Thanks
    @ @Hova music news??
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Great job as always.

Suggestion for Sports:
    - There are a lot of good interesting news about the NBA... Cavs coach stepping down, Lebron Stats (which are actually surprising), playoff predictions, Kevin Love playing again, Spurs vs Golden State (GS without 3 best players), march madness, upsets, power rankings, and a bunch more of interesting things!
    Last edited by Dynasty; 03-22-2018 at 12:19 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakHands View Post
    Good job guys!

Half Life 3 !!!!!!
    SHIT ! my heart stops beating for a split seconds

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Great job as always.

Suggestion for Sports:
    - There are a lot of good interesting news about the NBA... Cavs coach stepping down, Lebron Stats (which are actually surprising), playoff predictions, Kevin Love playing again, Spurs vs Golden State (GS without 3 best players), march madness, upsets, power rankings, and a bunch more of interesting things!
    lol eat my ass

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    he said valve is working on 3 VR games.
    hl3 confirmed?
    Please press "Thanks" or "Add to Reputation" if I bought, sold, or helped you.

[IMG]https://static01.ny*****m/images/2017/11/06/us/07xp-hoaxes/07xp-hoaxes-articleLarge.png[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast