Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Jacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Posts
    2,641
    Reputation
    544
    Thanks
    312

    When will this website support Webm and Gifv

    it's 2018 like cmon

    I still need to reformat it to gif everytime

  2. #2
    Solvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,238
    Reputation
    1567
    Thanks
    1,301
    I've never had that problem once

    but dave is working on a webcam system so you can look the person youre trading with in the eyes


  3. #3
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,738
    Reputation
    1498
    Thanks
    1,760
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    it's 2018 like cmon

    I still need to reformat it to gif everytime
    Yea it's trash. they use vBulletin and i guess you can't do it with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by solvi View Post
    I've never had that problem once
    yea sure you haven't lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

  4. #4
    Solvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,238
    Reputation
    1567
    Thanks
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    yea sure you haven't lmao
    The only sites i use daily are youtube and mpgh idk why i would ever have to use gifv or webm


  5. #5
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    35,642
    Reputation
    5718
    Thanks
    41,163
    My Mood
    Devilish
    gifvs are nothing but mp4s
    webms are video files too

    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Blake (05-20-2018),boy (05-20-2018),Charion (05-19-2018),Dab (05-19-2018),Dagger (05-19-2018),Jacky (05-19-2018)

  7. #6
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1901
    Thanks
    1,286
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    gifvs are nothing but mp4s
    webms are video files too

    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    The savangeness.

  8. #7
    Jacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Posts
    2,641
    Reputation
    544
    Thanks
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    gifvs are nothing but mp4s
    webms are video files too

    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    It's more like a question thread

    "When will this website support Gifv and Webm"

    I just wish I don't need to reformat Gifv/Webm to Gif because the quality downgrades

  9. #8
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1901
    Thanks
    1,286
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    It's more like a question thread

    "When will this website support Gifv and Webm"

    I just wish I don't need to reformat Gifv/Webm to Gif because the quality downgrades
    then learn to edit ur shit, u wank

  10. #9
    Dagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,350
    Reputation
    1085
    Thanks
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritualZ View Post


    then learn to edit ur shit, u wank
    who gives you the rights to call my ****** brother a wank?

  11. #10
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1901
    Thanks
    1,286
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    who gives you the rights to call my ****** brother a wank?
    Cos he has a cocksucker like you do, you wankers.

  12. #11
    Jacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Posts
    2,641
    Reputation
    544
    Thanks
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritualZ View Post


    Cos he has a cocksucker like you do, you wankers.
    wow you're no better with a shit personally

  13. #12
    oncagey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stanley Cup Finals
    Posts
    1,503
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    who gives you the rights to call my ****** brother a wank?
    hey look its a ******

  14. #13
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1901
    Thanks
    1,286
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    wow you're no better with a shit personally
    Do you see me have the tag? For the past 8 years I have been here with different accounts, I have not had the cock sucker tag not even once, and then there are people like you who simply seek it cos that is the only way they get attention from the people who have been here longer than you, stop acting like some smart ass.

    I feel bitter for the people like you who can only spam their shit at someone with 4 month old post cos that is the only way you can "win" an argument.

    Have fun with your shitty 50x50 avatar, ******.

    Edit: Maybe go suck Arun's cock to get off from the tag that he gifted you
    Last edited by Charion; 05-20-2018 at 03:56 AM.

  15. #14
    Dagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,350
    Reputation
    1085
    Thanks
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritualZ View Post


    Do you see me have the tag? For the past 8 years I have been here with different accounts, I have not had the cock sucker tag not even once, and then there are people like you who simply seek it cos that is the only way they get attention from the people who have been here longer than you, stop acting like some smart ass.

    I feel bitter for the people like you who can only spam their shit at someone with 4 month old post cos that is the only way you can "win" an argument.

    Have fun with your shitty 50x50 avatar, ******.

    Edit: Maybe go suck Arun's cock to get off from the tag that he gifted you
    jesus christ this is an internet forum don't get arsed over some internet "beef"

    lmao

  16. #15
    Charion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /index.php/
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1901
    Thanks
    1,286
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    jesus christ this is an internet forum don't get arsed over some internet "beef"

    lmao
    Do you really think I'm taking any of u serious? Fucking tunnel vision that u have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] When will CrossFire support Windows 8?
    By SKR!LL3X in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 06:39 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 08:52 AM
  3. will my comp support this new cpu im gunna buy
    By rowan112 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 04:05 PM
  4. [Web Design] Website Support and Help
    By ~Shadow in forum User Services
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 01:56 PM
  5. MPGH pub...- Why does it allwaysgo to this website right when i open the the hack
    By lethalhuman8 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 03:22 PM